five <3

Chapter Five

"Well, until I found an answer, you'll be staying here," Shigaraki noted, before heading over to his bed and sitting on it. You on the other hand, stare at his every move from where you were at.  You didn't want to be a creep, however you couldn't help but become cautious about his actions.

𝘰𝘭𝘥-𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯ed 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦.....

You were furious. No wonder why Giran kept on pestering you about joining the league. No wonder why he seemed stressed out for days. Your regrets began creeping up on you as you realized you didn't have to come to this. You wanted to say something, but you were afraid of the man. You were told what his quirk was and you didn't want to risk it. However, you couldn't stay quiet.

"What kind of sick bastard are you to be that selfish," you voiced out, furiously.

Shigaraki who was sitting on his bed look up and turn towards you. Although, you couldn't see what face he was making, you could sense that his mood was different now.

"I don't think you understand how this works," he drawled, as he got up and walked towards you. "I am the boss here, you now work under me," he pointed out, now standing in front of you once more. "So don't speak like that to me if you don't want to die," he sternly stated. "Now, get out of here," he ordered, before turning back towards his bed.

You took that as a warning, before turning around and opening the door. As you were walking out, you could hear him say in a distant voice, "that brat ruined my mood."

"Sorry about that, he's always like that," Kurogiri excused the man's behavior the moment he saw you again. "But, have a seat, can I get you anything to drink," Kurogiri invited you to sit over at the bar.

Since you didn't have anything to do or nowhere to go, you decided to go towards the bar and sat on a random bar stool. You had your legs crossed, as your arms crossed on the table with your head resting on your arms.

"Water would be okay," you told him.

"I'm glad you have chosen to join us, miss l/n, however I must tell you," Kurogiri pushed a glass of water on the table towards you. "Despite there being plenty of space here, Shigaraki isn't fond of sharing this space with anyone so it would be best if you find shelter elsewhere," Kurogiri explained. "If you need some help, I can help you with finding a shelter until the next time you're ask to be here," he offered.

"It's fine," you declined, gulping down your glass of water before wiping off the excess water from your mouth with your hand.

"You are always welcome to come over and speak with me whenever you want," Kurogiri monotonically said.

"Well, I should get going," you got up and began making your way towards the exit. "See you again," you smiled at Kurogiri before opening the door.

"Wait a minute," Kurogiri stopped you from exiting.

"Shigaraki-san, did mentioned something about wanting new members so if can, please try and find some more people to join the league, it would help a lot," Kurogiri mentioned, and you just nodded before heading out.

"He must think he is a god or something," you spat on the ground as you kept walking out of the alleyway. You definitely didn't like your boss at all. To you, he seemed like a teenager who just hit puberty.

"Now, where should I go," you stopped at the sidewalk as you look around you. The street was empty as it was night. The only thing keeping you accompany was the lights and sound of the wind blowing.

Once again, you were back at ground zero.

About twenty minutes after you had left, Shigaraki had came out of his room to find an empty bar with only Kurogiri present like always. His eyes scanned across the room over and over, in case you blended into the background, he thought. Yet, there was no trace of you left.

At this point, Shigaraki was going insane again. His mind was going crazy with the image of you taunting him.

"That's right, if I see her then I will stop thinking about her,"

~𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘰~
The moment you had left his room, he was trying to convince himself that you were a nuisance. However, the image of your innocent, gorgeous face kept appearing in his mind. He admitted it, you were indeed charming and beautiful, yet to him that wasn't the case of why he kept thinking of you.

He tried and tried to come up with an answer, yet got nothing.

Being furious at the situation, he had decided to go back out and ask you the questions he never asked. Stomping his feet across his room and through the hallway. The bar seemed to rather be quite still.

~𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵~

"KUROGIRI!" Shigaraki hissed, scratching his neck as he look at the empty bar from the hallway.

"Yes, what is it, Shigaraki-san," Kurogiri asked, unfazed by the sudden change of Shigaraki's behavior.

"Where is the brat," Shigaraki asked, shooting a death stare at Kurogiri who was still unfazed by any of this.

"She left about twenty minutes ago, why? Is she needed?"

"Who told her to leave," Shigaraki barked.

"Why, it's because you prefer to live in this space alone, so I told her to find somewhere else to stay at,"

"Go find her, it's only been twenty minutes so she couldn't have make it far," Shigaraki ordered, pointing at the door.

"Are you-"

"Right now," Shigaraki shouted.