Twenty Seven <3

Chapter Twenty Seven

It has been a few days since the incident with the Shie Hassaikai, and the League of Villains were still laying low as they prepared their next moves. With the loss of Kurogiri, their activities had been limited, and food had become rare as they mainly survived on snacks. Still, their determination remained strong and unwavering.

"What's our next move, Shigaraki?" Spinner asked, his voice was laced with impatience. He was evidently frustrated as he leaned against the wall of the dimly lit abandoned building with his arms crossed. His eyes were fixed on Tomura as the members' attention focused on their leader, who was sitting on a worn-out couch with his legs spread apart.

Tomura's attention remained unfazed as he looked straight ahead into nothingness. It was hard to tell what he was thinking as the artificial hand on his face was concealing his expressions. The air remained untouched as the silence grew thick until he spoke up. "We need to keep a low profile," he answered, his voice steady and determined. "As you all know, we've lost Kurogiri, our main mode of transportation. It'll be harder to move around, so we must be cautious not to get caught," he added.

Silence.

The members of the League remained quiet as they all contemplated the weightiness of their leader's words. Their movements had been restricted, and it was obvious that moving forward was going to be a challenge. Still, they didn't speak up against their leader as they trusted in his ability.

And as the night fell, the members had dispersed to attend to their own tasks and desires, leaving you alone with Tomura. Immediately he spoke up as soon as the members left, piercing through the silence.

"Come," Tomura said, taking off the artificial hand on his face and setting it in the pocket of his black coat. "Sit with me," he added, and you nodded, obeying his request without hesitation.

You walked over to the worn-out couch he was sitting on and sat beside him. Without warning, Tomura wrapped his arm around your waist, careful not to let all five of his fingers touch you. His head fell onto your shoulder, resting without saying a word as you both leaned back against the couch.

It was moments like this that made your heart skip a beat and your butterflies dance in your stomach. You couldn't help but blush as you shared this moment with Tomura. You knew he needed this more than anything, as the future was now uncertain. All you could do was stand by his side and offer words of support.

"Do you trust me, Y/N?" Tomura asked, breaking the silence as his words hung heavy in the air.

"I do," you answered without hesitation; your voice was steady and gentle. "And no matter where you go, I'll follow you," you added, not knowing the reason why you felt the need to voice it out.

Unbeknownst to you, an unexpected smile tugged at the corners of Tomura's lips. Your unwavering trust in him was more than enough for him to believe that he could conquer the world. As long as you were there by his side, he could achieve anything he wanted.

Days turned into weeks; before you knew it, autumn was here. Though surviving without Kurogiri's help was hard, you and the members managed. Some days were harsh as there wasn't enough food, but some days were good as you all talked about your goals and ran around freely. Without a doubt, you got closer to Tomura, as he was always by your side. Whether you were sleeping or talking to the other members, Tomura was always one step behind you.

"Just how far are we going?" Dabi grumbled, irritation evident in his voice as he walked with his hands in his pockets. His eyes were half-lidded, and his lips were deepening into a frown. Evidently, he was getting impatient as he expressed his dissatisfaction walking towards an unknown territory.

Tomura let out stifled a sigh, his patience wearing thin. "Be patient," he retorted, his voice laced with annoyance. "We're almost there."

For the past forty minutes, Dabi had incessantly badgered Tomura with his complaints, incessantly questioning the progress. Though it was fine at first, it was also starting to annoy you as well. Without hesitation, you glanced toward Dabi, who was by your side, rolling your eyes in exasperation. "Your voice is ruining the view," you commented, making Dabi halt as he turned towards you.

Dabi, who was never one to back down from a confrontation, swiftly retaliated. "Shut up, or I'll burn you," he threatened, his voice laced with venom as he tugged at your arm. It seemed like you hit a nerve within the man as the members stopped to watch one of the many fights between you and Dabi.

Unlike the rest of the members, Tomura didn't seem entertained by the way you and Dabi would argue so often. As a matter of fact, even arguing seemed like flirting, and at this point, even a few sentences exchanged between you and Dabi were too much. You were his, and though he trusted you, he couldn't deny the way he felt seeing you interact with even his members.

Tomura's eyes flickered with jealousy and anger at Dabi's audacity to touch you and wasted no time intervening. He took a step forward, standing right behind you like a shadow. "Stop," he commanded, his voice asserting authority. "We don't have time to play around," he added before grabbing your wrist and pulling you closer to him.

Even though it seemed like he was simply being a good leader and stopping a fight within his group, the other members knew what it meant. It was a warning, letting everyone know that you were his and touching you would be crossing the line. He was silently declaring that you belonged to him and no one else.

After that occurrence, the walk was filled with silence. The only source of sound was the sound of crunching leaves that echoed in the air and the sound of twigs breaking beneath their feet. Tension remained high as they got closer to the heart of the forest where All For One's most faithful ally awaited.

 Tension remained high as they got closer to the heart of the forest where All For One's most faithful ally awaited