fourteen <3

Chapter Fourteen

"I'm so worry about y/n-chan."

"Shut up, you brat, your voice is so annoying."

"Both of you shut up or get out of here,"

Your sleep was suddenly disrupted by the sudden sounds of voices talking to one another. Furrowing your brows as you squint your eyes, you move your arm—

You move your arm.

You shot up, sitting up on the bed you were in with wide eyes as your breath became unsteady. The last thing you remember is being inside a car with your body tied up, so you were unable to move. How was it possible that you could move your arms again? It took a while for you to finally accept your reality.

You look down at your hands, which are relaxing on top of the blanket in front of you. You started to form a fist with your hand before looking up and seeing the three of them looking at you. Seeing the familiar faces gave you a sense of relief, as it meant you were okay.

You became relaxed upon seeing them as your eyes scanned the familiar room. You know this room. It was Shigaraki's room, and you were on his bed. You were surprised to see yourself on his bed since he hated you touching his bed.

"What happened?" was the first thing you asked.

"You were unconscious for two days," Toga explained, showing a peace sign with her hands at you.

"Those jerks wanted to use you to get revenge for what Giran did to them in the past," Dabi added, shoving his hands in his pockets. "But since you are alive and well, I'll be taking my leave out of this shitty room," he said before walking out, earning a glare from Shigaraki.

"I see," you said, looking down at the ground. You were definitely going to bring this up to Giran later in life when you got the chance to.

"But thank you for saving me," you looked up at them and smiled.

"We didn't do much; it was Dabi who saved you," Shigarak plainly pointed out. As much as he hated it, he didn't want to take all the credit for himself. In fact, he barely did anything, so it was only right to tell the truth.

"I see," you mumbled as you thought back to the events and remembered those blue flames.

"Well, now that you see she is fine, get out," Shigaraki told Toga, causing her to pout. "Not fair, I want to talk with y/n-chan more." Toga rolled her eyes before walking out since she didn't want to disobey her boss.

The room suddenly became quiet as it was only you and your boss. You then remembered you were on his bed, so you quickly got up. "I am sorry; you can have your bed back," you apologized.

Shigaraki didn't say anything but stare at you as the silence in the room thickened.

"How are you going to be useful for the league if you're that weak, huh?"

Excuse me, what?

That's the first thing he said to you, and you couldn't believe the audacity of this man in front of you. You took a deep breath, trying to calm yourself down as you looked at him. You bit your lower lip as you thought of what would be appropriate to say.