three <3

Chapter Three

"Y/N!!"

You shot your eyes open, sitting up right away on your bed as you heard Giran screamed your name at the top of his lung. He isn't usually one to get mad at with you so you were quite surprised.

"What," you asked, opening your door, revealing an angry Giran standing outside your door, tapping his foot on the floor angrily. With a scowl, you noticed in his hand was the jacket and shirt of the blue-eyes man from yesterday.

Oh yeah...damn it. I forgot to take them out.

"Ah...." You opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out at all. This was something you definitely wanted to avoid at all cost.

"You're gonna need to check with me first before bringing any boys inside, my stuff is confidential," Giran angrily scolded you, thinking you had brought a man into your room for romantic reasons.

Whew...

"Sorry," you scratched your nape, awkwardly.

"So who's the boy huh?! I'm gonna need to meet him in order to let you keep seeing him," Giran asked, catching you off guard.

"Oh, uh..."

Giran let out a sigh as he thought he was becoming too protective of you, "never mind, it's fine, but I'm gonna have to meet him soon, got it?"

You nodded, not wanting him to find out that you brought a total stranger here. Not to mention, you only had one relationship before but that was it. Of course, Giran never found out about that relationship either as you kept it a secret.

Later that day, you were waiting for Giran's return since you were told to stay home again. You had decided to take the stranger clothes out and throw it away but the moment you opened the door, you were greeted by the owner of the clothes.

"Oh, well it seems like you are pretty lucky," you nodded upon seeing him at your door. "Here, I was gonna throw it away but since you're here, take it, I almost got in trouble," you shove the bag of his clothes in his hand.

"Guess, that works, I just came by to get these," the stranger said. "Well, thanks, I'm gonna go now," he said before walking off.
——

The following day, you were at home, eating lunch with Giran on the dining table. Neither you or him said a word. You took notice of how stressed and moody he was yesterday and this whole morning and stayed quiet. However, you couldn't stand the silence anymore and decided to ask him what is wrong.

"Old-man, what is wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing,"

"You sure?"

"Yeah,"

And with that, you didn't spoke another word and continue eating your food. It was silence until, Giran spoke up.

"What do you plan on doing with your quirk?" He asked, you took notice of the situation and noticed he was serious. "I'm not sure," you answered, looking down at your food, poking it with your fork. You weren't lying though. You really had no clue what to do with it at all.