six <3

Chapter Six

Shigaraki was furious, but it wasn't because of you leaving. He was angrier at himself. He was livid at the thought of you not there when he expected you. He was livid not knowing why images of you keeps taunting him. He was livid at how he didn't know why he's the way he is.

"I'm not sure if I can locate her, I forgot to ask for her number too," Kurogiri mentioned, but Shigaraki didn't care. He just wanted to get one glance at you. Just one glance to please his mind so it would stop.

"I don't care what you do, just get her back here," Shigaraki ordered. "I'll have her stay in one of the empty rooms," he stated before walking back into his room to find something to distract him.

What is wrong with me? Am I sick?

Shigaraki was scratching the skin of skin neck away, waiting as your face continues to load his mind.

Kurogiri, on the other hand haven't seen his boss like this ever. Usually, Shigaraki could care less if anyone in the league were to leave and do their own thing as long as they listen to him. However, for you, he wanted you to come back immediately. Not to mention, Kurogiri had never seen Shigaraki invited anyone inside of his room so casually. Moreover, he suddenly wants to share his space with someone.

Something about you had Shigaraki wanting more.

You were walking down the street, hoping to come across a motel, hotel or inn that was still open and taking in late customers. So far, you haven't come across any that had any rooms left.

"This sucks.." you clenched onto your backpack straps tighter as the wind blow harder through your clothes, giving you chills.

You were thinking of your options of what to do when suddenly, a purple mist portal appeared right in front of you. You were taken aback by the sudden mist in front of you. Maybe you were losing your mind and seeing things from being tired. Or was someone messing with you? However, your mind had become calm as the dark purple mist reminded you of someone.

That someone was Kurogiri.

"This must be Kurogiri's quirk, old-man was talking about it on our way to the league," you mumbled to yourself as you took a step back to view the whole portal.

"It is pretty cool," you complimented as you walk around the portal, checking it out as you have never seen anything like this before. You thought it was such a cool quirk.

The only problem now was, what is it doing here with you? Is it a warning? Were you supposed to go inside? Was he just checking up on you? Is it even Kurogiri's quirk? You continue to thought of the possibilities as you continue to examine the portal wondering what it is for.

"L/N-san, please hurry and come in," a voice said from within the portal, catching you off guard as you jump from the sudden voice of Kurogiri.

You regained your senses as you got yourself together and stood in front of the portal. You were scared, skeptical, whether you will end up at a place you know or not. Was it going to hurt? Was it going to feel weird?

You took your foot off the ground, raising it high enough and to the other side of the portal you go.

——