thirteen <3

Chapter Thirteen

You were chilling outside with Toga when suddenly a few men who seemed like villains came out of nowhere.

"Please make this easy and come with us, y/n l/n," one of them smirked at you.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?!" you asked, brows furrowed as you and Toga stood back to back.

"That's none of your business."

"Sorry, but I don't go off with creatures like you," you declined his offer as you reached your hand into your pocket, grabbing your needles just in case.

"y/n-chan, do you think I can kill them?" Toga asked, smiling wider than ever just thinking about the taste of their blood. You, on the other hand, weren't sure if that was the right thing to do.

"Kill the blonde brat!" one of the men shouted.

"Yeah, you sure can," you answered Toga once you have confirmed that they were enemies. 

You looked back at the house before turning your attention back on the villains in front of you. What happened? Was everything alright in there? Were the guys aware of the situation outside? There were so many questions on your mind, but for now, your survival comes first.

You took your needles and threw them, activating your quirk as you eyed the enemy's eyes. The needles you threw flew as they shot through their eyes.

"ARGHH!! YOU WENCH!!!"

"MY EYES!!!"

The once quiet and serene forest was now filled with screams and tears as you and Toga fought for your lives. While you were injuring the opponent's most valuable sense, Toga was busy killing them with no remorse. You were quite surprised at how such a teenager could kill so easily while you still hesitated.

'𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘩𝘶𝘩,' you thought to yourself as you ran around, throwing your needles into the enemy's eyes. '𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴,' you thought.

You were told by your boss earlier today that the meeting was to exchange money for more members, yet that seems to be false as the situation just got ugly.

As you were busy throwing your needles, targeting the enemy's eyes rather than killing them, Toga was busy running around with her knife. She stabbed each and every person she came close to, as she would taste their blood dripping from her knife.

"Yummy," she exclaimed, as her face got happier and happier. "You all taste so good," she complimented with a fanged smile.

At this point your eyes are starting to strain from concentrating them too much. You could tell you were at your limit. Your dry eyes won't be able to focus anymore.

"Toga, let's try to meet up with them," you suggested as you ran towards her, who was busy tasting the blood from her knife. You assumed she was crouching next to a dead body. As you got closer, you noticed a guy from behind her about to extend his arms to pierce her from behind.

"Toga, run!" You shouted, causing her to look up at you before turning her head back, surprised at the speed of the arm coming towards her.

Taking the few needles you have left, you once again focused your eyes on the enemy's eyes until the needles pierced through his eyes. Thankfully, before he could pierce his arm through Toga, you managed to get him first.