Chap 2

Sarah POV's

After my mom and I done shopping, we went home and it's already 9pm. After I help my mom put the groceries, I went to take a shower. I look myself in the mirror, I felt disgusted and hurt. I shook away all of the stuff in my head and went into my closet. I decided to wear my blue t-shirt and short pants. I let my hair air dry by itself. I take a look my phone and it's already 9:30pm, I saw a lot of notification from them but I decided to ignore it for a while. I'm so hungry so I went downstairs and walk to the kitchen, I cook some pasta to fill my stomach. My mom went to the kitchen and sit on the chair. "Mom,you want some?" I asked lifting up the plate. "No sweetie,it's okay. Come here, i need to discuss with you something." She motioned me to sit.
I bring the pasta and sit in front of her. "Sweetie, I'm not gonna be at home for 5 or 6 months because of my job. My boss wants me to go business trip with him, I hope you can take care yourself at home. Don't worry about your money, I will transfer it to you anytime you need it." She said all of it in one breath. I look at her and said, " It's okay, mom. You know I can take care of myself. I understand that you need to do this job, you already work so hard for our living and my school. Don't worry too much about me. " I smiled at her.
"Thank you, sweetie. I love you." Mom hugged me and I hugged her back.
" I love you too,mom."

After I finish eating and the little conversation with my mom, we wish good night and went to our bedroom. I pick up my phone and it's show 9:55pm. What the hell, they really texting on the group the whole time. They were waiting for me. Well, I decided to call the group and wait for them to pick up. One by one of them pick up the calls, "Hi guys..." I said in low voices. "Hi Sarah" They said.
"Alright then, It's all start with...." I literally tell them everything what he did to me until I can't stop myself crying hard and the responded I got from them is angry and revenge.
"Sis,why you didn't tell us earlier?" Asked Luois.
"I w-want to b-but I'm scared" I was stuttering and shaking.
"Fuck! If Matt knew about this, he's gonna be so mad" said Brad. I don't know what it means but I just put it aside.
"Hmm... I think we should watch him from a far, we need to protect our sis" Said Ian.
"I agree and never let him getting near sis again" said Alex.
"I know what to d, I tell you guys after this" said Brad.
"Thanks guys, It means a lot to me. I should sleep now,see you guys tomorrow" I wished goodnight and end call.

The next day

I arrive at school around 6:30am,like usual I was waiting my best friend until she's arrive and go to the restroom.
"Sar, he's at our class, what should we do?" Asked Mia.
"Fuck! Let's pretend we are going to the office. Hurry up!" I pulled her hand and walk fast.
But still, he was fast and catch us up. He grab my hand and pulled me behind forcedly, "Why are you running away from me?!" I shaked my head and release his hand as hard as I can. I try to walk away from him but he pull me back by my shirt. I knew I almost fell but it didn't, I didn't turn around to look at him, and just walk inside the office...to escape from him. After a while, we decide to go back our class. I thought he already gone but no, he was sitting at my seat and I started to panic. I walk to my seat and he stand up, I act like nothing happend.
"What's wrong with you?" Asked him.
"Huh,nothing. Think about what you did behind my back all this time!" I said that with anger tone.
"W-what did I do? What people said about me again? What did they told you?" Asked him in confused. Little did he know that I know those confuse face was an acting. Instead reply his question, I bumped his shoulder and walk away until I reached the door. I knew he was following me so I pulled my friends that was standing at there and start running away. Fuck! He's chasing me and I just run as fast as I can,I'm starting panic and wanted to cry. "SARAH!!" He shouted my name loudly and I tensed but keep on running.

"Jackies, go back to class and hide as long as you can. Don't worry about me, i'm gonna be fine. Go!" I pushed her toward the class and she ran. I take a turn but I clash into a hard chest, I almost fell but the person caught me by my waist. I look up to see the person I bumped into and it's none other than Matthew.
"Whoa, careful sweetheart. What are you- Why are you crying?"Asked him but his hand still on my waist. His eyes look at me and move to my hand, his eyes become dark. "What happend?"
Asked him. I only manged to say, "H-hurt..." Suddenly, he was behind me but not to close. "Sarah" he called me. I start shaking heavily and hold onto Matthew shirt tightly and I can't even stop crying. He notice it and bring me closer to him.
He look behind me and said angrily to him, "What did you do to her, fucker?!"
"...I do what I want" he said in low voice. Huh? What happend to his cockiness that he always show towards me? Nevermind, I don't even care.
"You do what you want?! And you hurt her?! Fuck off!" Matt growled at him and he run as fast as he can.

"Sweetheart, hey, hey, look at me" he hold my hand and wiped away my tears with his other hand. I look at him but still crying. "I take you with me to my class, is it okay?" He look into my eyes and softly asked me. I nodded as I agree because I didn't want to go back my class for a while. He hold my hand and walk towards his class.

"Yo Matt, where were-" one of his friend stop talking when he saw me behind Matt.
"Hm? Sis, what are- what happened?" Brad come near me and he look concerned. I was about to open my mouth but I suddenly cry again, Matt quickly pulled me to sit on his lap and I cry even harder.
"Sis, is it him?" Brad asked and I nodded.
"Fuck!" He shouted.
"Dude, what are you talking about?" Matt asked while rubbing my back.
"Well...it's about...I don't know if I should be the one to told you about this " Brad sighing and look at me. I look at Matt and Brad, I think for a while and nod. With that, Brad start to tell all about him to Matt.