Chap 12

Matt Pov's

I quickly run upstairs to her bedroom to make sure she didn't do anything bad. Her words keep ringing in my head. What she means by it could kill herself? This is bad. Her bedroom door is locked. I quickly run back downstairs and wake all of them up.

"Guys! Wake up! Who's have the fucking key to all bedrooms?!", I rushed all my words to them.

"Bro, calm down. What happened?", asked Louis.

"Sarah locked herself in the bedroom. I already got the bad feelings the moment she said that it could kill herself", I explained to them.

Louis look at me and he seems understand what I'm saying, and he quickly asked Ian to start the car and he told me to come after him to open her bedroom door. After we succeeded open the door, we heard the shower running in the bathroom.

"Shit! Not again! Sarah! Sarah! Open up the door!", I kick the door as hard as I can with Louis help until it breaks wide open.

No, it can't be happening. "Sarah! Come on, open your eyes love! Please!", I tried to wake her up but no use.

"Let's get her to the hospital, now!", said Louis and I quickly pick her up and rush downstair into the car.

Please don't die here, love. Why did you do this to yourself... Why you cut your wrist... Why you didn't tell me what had happened to your back before this... Why you build your wall high up... Love, please don't leave me... Please...

I bring her really close to me and her face slowly turning pale.

"Ian, drive faster!", said Louis in worried.

"I know", Ian keeps glancing in the mirror to look at Sarah. 

Soon, we arrived at the hospital. I quickly place her at the hospital bed mover and the doctor and nurse rushed her inside the ICU. We can't go inside so we wait her outside. I felt like I lose myself as I slump down at the wall. Please don't leave me, love...

Louis Pov's

Sis... why did you do that again... You could've died if we didn't notice you tried to kill yourself again at the bathroom. I watched Matt slump down at the wall like he's lose everything. 

"This isn't the first time, Louis. You should told him", Ian give me the worried face.

"Yeah, dude. I'm afraid sis going to do it again while we gone", said Brad.

"We couldn't lose her again, man. Just tell him. Sooner or later, he will find out about it", Alex patted my shoulder. 

I think for a while and finally agreed to all of them. I sit beside Matt and decided to tell him. I'm sorry, sis. I have to tell Matt or we are going to lose you.

"Matt bro, don't lose yourself. She's going to be fine", I patted his shoulder and he look at me.

"Why? She's not deserved it", said Matt.

" 'It could kill myself', she said that to you right?", Matt nodded.

"This is the 5th time she tried to kill herself, bro. I'm sorry I didn't told you earlier about this because we already promised her not to say anything about it", I look Matt to see his reaction and it's exactly the same as I thought. He shock about it.

"What?", he asked in disbelief.

"Yeah... I knew Sarah since I was 15 and she's 14. She's like my little sister. She had a really bad past. I found her cutting her wrist for the first time at the bedroom when I went to accompany her at house since her mom busy with work.  I stopped her before she could cut her wrist deeper", I felt a little bit relieve after I told him this. But I feel like I'm the one always story telling since Matt didn't talk a lot.

"The second and third, she lost herself and went for a motorcycle race and got accident twice. She had a bad injured at her head but its her luck that she didn't lose her memory", I sighed when I remember back at the incident.

"She can ride?", Matt asked in shocked and I laughed.

"Yea, man. She got her licensed since she's 13 and her dad bought her a motorcycle and a car. Ever since the accident, she locked all her transportation at the garage and never ride or drive again", I said.

As he in a deep thought, I continue. "The fourth time was in the bathroom. The one you found her", I sighed, again.

"She always keeps everything to herself. When she lost herself, she will try to kill herself. Again and again. Why now?", his eyebrow furrowed and look deep at me.

"Her wished to us. But I can't keep it anymore, you save her twice man. About her bad past, I think it's her story to tell by herself. But this 5th suicide, I think it's about him", I lean my head on the wall and closed my eyes. "I think there's something she didn't tell us".

Indeed, I know her too well. It wasn't easy for her to forget about it and this two times suicide, I'm sure it must be related to Adam Deckard. I need to dig more information.

Matt Pov's

Five times try to suicide, this girl must be kept everything to herself. I need to find out by myself about her bad past and her past with Adam Deckard.

After 5 hours of waiting, the doors finally open and the doctor come out. We quickly get up and asked the doctor about her condition, "How is she doctor?".

"Her wounds are deep and you lucky that this time you guys got her here in time. Louis, this isn't the first time my god daughter here. What happened?", The doctor looks towards Louis and the others.

"Wait, your god daughter?", I look between him and Louis. The doctor nodded.

"I'm her father brother, I look after her since she's a baby", the doctor explained.

Arh, it's more complicated than I thought. I don't want to ask any question first since this wasn't his story to tell.

"I'm sorry, papa Dave. It's complicated", said Louis. Doctor Dave nodded and took some time to talk with us about her current condition.

I introduced myself to him as he didn't know me. It turns out the cuts on her hand are badly deep as he said before and she need to stay at the hospital for a while to get better. Louis called him papa Dave since he got adopted by Doctor Dave family. No wonder he got so protective towards Sarah. 

We take turns to look after her so all of us get enough eat and sleeps. Her best friend also come visit as soon as she heard about her news, I assumed her name is Mia. I look at her as she talked sadly at my sleeping girl.

"Mia, right?", I asked her from across the room.

She look up and nodded. "Sarah always did bad things whenever her brother and I'm not around. But this time, I know for sure it's going to kill herself if she keeps it too long".

I furrowed my eyebrow. She sighed and gave me a signal to talk outside about it. I give a kiss at Sarah forehead and walked out followed her best friend.

She crosses her hand and sit at the chair. I leaned at the wall facing her. "I assumed that she already told you that she didn't tell anybody about it right?", said Mia coldly. I nodded as yes.

"But I know. I'm the only one she told me about everything", she said, and I keep quiet as a que to her to continue. "I only tell you this because she means everything to you. Before that, why she didn't tell me about this trip?".

"It's an unplanned trip. She didn't know and got panicked attack yesterday when and unknown number called her", I explained shortly, and she seems to get everything.