Chap 13

Matt Pov's

"Shoot everything", I said coldly to Mia.

"When she was 8, her mom got remarried. Her parents got divorced when she's 7. After that, she slowly got abused by her stepfather until her mom found out she got abused when she woke up by Sarah screamed at her room. That time, she's already 14. Her mom divorced the man and get rid from their life. I assumed you already knew she tried to suicide multiple times". I nodded as understand. She continues," When she's 15, Adam Deckard shoots his shot at her. The reason Sarah fell for him because she desperate on need someone who could love her. After they got together, I found out that bastard is a manipulative sweet talker, a cheater and an abuser. I couldn't just directly tell her, it will break her heart. So, I just protect her silently until she keeps asked me for help. That's when I knew it all already started".

"Why didn't you just tell her brother earlier? Why you need to wait until this bad?", it starting to get my nerves, but her next words make my ego down.

"I tried but Sarah warned me that I would get kill by Adam's people if Louis knew about it. Sarah begged me not to do it, so I don't. We couldn't lose each other so she keeps me away from the bastard. I found out she got abused and raped by him when she went sleepover at my house. She showed it to me, and we promised to keep it between each other", she wiped away her tears and calm down.

"Thank you, Mia. It means a lot to me. I will protect her from now on, don't worry", I thanked her with a nod.

"I know", she nodded and went inside to look after Sarah.

I call Louis to tell the others to meet me outside the hospital. I discussed with them and decided to bring it back. I called the person and make a deal at 4pm. I arrived there as soon as it's 4pm, I get ready with my gloves and my sweatpants. I went inside the ring and fight with this little boy. Just 2 punches he's down, what a pathetic little boy. After a few rounds, I won the fight and got my money. We went inside my car and drove back to hospital, I've got news that Sarah finally wake up.

On my way to the hospital, Louis told me he had arrange the people and all the stuff. As soon as Sarah recover, I will bring her with us and no one's dare to touch her. I quickly went inside to see Sarah after we arrived. There she is sitting in the bed laughing with her best friend. Mia notices my presence and give a little whisper to her. Sarah looks toward my direction and wave Mia goodbye.

Mia told me to take care of Sarah when we passed by each other. I sit next to Sarah and hold her hands, "Hi".

"I'm sorry... about everything", she hugged me. I hug her back and kiss her head.

She released the hug and look at me with her sad eye, "It's not your fault, you have me now", I said.

She smiles and suddenly the door burst open. All of the boys come hugging Sarah as they saw her. Louis pulled them away as scared it might hurt her, I just sit beside her and hold her hand.

She tapped my shoulder, and I turned my attention towards her back, "Yes, love?".

"Why did you save me? You could've just let me die, you know...", she said.

"Sarah, dying is not the solution. If you need someone, you still have us and me", I stroke her cheek using my thumb.

"I can't control it...", she shake her head.

"I know you can, love. Am I right, guys?", I said and turned their attention to us.

"Yeah, sis. We know you can", said Alex.

"Yeah, we believe you can do it", said Ian.

Brad and Louis nodded agree and Sarah smile at them, "Thanks guys, it meant a lot to me".

We spent our time together with Sarah and make sure she eats healthy so she can recover quickly. I brought her favorite book so that she could read it while she bored. We even accompany her 24/7 to make sure she's safe.

Sarah Pov's

After 3 days staying at the hospital, I finally discharge. I'm so happy to go back home but whenever I think about it, it makes me sad that I'm living by myself. I'm also afraid that something might happens to me again.

I finish change my clothes and slowly packing my stuff. After a while, Matt and brother Louis finally come here to take me home. Brother Louis hug me for a while and take my bags with him. After that, Matt comes hug me.

"You ready to go our home?", he said and I pulled back to look at him.

"Our home?", I look confusedly between him and brother Louis.

"Sis, you are going to stay with Matt from now on. We all need you to be safe. Matt wants you to be safe", brother Louis smiled at me.

Well, maybe this does not sound bad, so I just nodded and smiled at them. Matt holds my hand, and we walked out from the room to the parking lot. I saw brother Louis went to his car and drove away, while I'm sitting at Matt's car, and he make sure I'm wearing safety belt. It feels like he knew I was about to ask him where brother Louis going when he starts his engine car and beat up my guts to ask.

"Don't worry, he's just going to warehouse and finish his work", he said, and I look at him confusedly.

He said warehouse, but only people like a group of powerful gang and mafia have it. I think deeply about his words, and it clicks in my mind. I look at his ring on his left hand that now holding my hands, it's a snake symbol. I think I might know who they are, it didn't take a long time for me to figure out.

"Are you... one of them?", he stiffens a bit when I ask.

"One of them what, love?", he glanced between the ring and me.

I sighed and let go of his hand, "Don't play dumb with me. You one of the mafias, right?".

 He didn't have a chance to answer me when all of sudden the car being shot behind us.

"Fuck! Even on our trip! Love, hold on", he drives the car as fast as he can and lured the black SUV car behind us.

I look at the black SUV car that trailing us behind, I think I might know them. Shit... it's Adam people. I quickly pulled out the gun that I just saw inside his car compartment and open the window to climb out.

"Love! What are doing?! Are you trying to get us kill?!", he pulled me back from the window.

"Shut up! Just fucking drive the car and trust me!", I climbed out back and aim the gun at the driver. Just with one shot, the driver down. Another shot at their tyers car, with another gunfire sound, the car flipped upside down.

I climbed in back and put away the gun. Matt didn't talk to me the whole drive until we arrived at a big mansion. He parked his car in the garage and as I was about to open the car door, he lock it.

"Who are you back there? How do you know to use gun?", he looks at me with his cold eyes. It's not the death looking eyes but just a calm eye.

My hand turned into a fist and look away from him. I know I shouldn't do it back there. I know this is going to be a death road to me. This should be a secret. They shouldn't know I'm the daughter of Dominic Leon, the boss of The Black Skull Mafia.