Chap 7

Sarah Pov's

I was laying on my bed looking up at my ceiling. I'm boring. Today is Saturday and the carnival went pretty well a few days ago. I don't have any plans and moms already went outstation yesterday, which is mean I'm going to be alone at house for 5 or 6 months. Ever since she and dad got divorce, she decided to raise me alone. It's good because mom got a great job and could manage our life's and my school. My best friend had plans with her family, so I really don't know what to do. Plus, I don't know why I have this heavy headache since last night. Suddenly, my phone went off.

It's Matt, why he calling me?
"Hello" I picked it up.
"Hi, sweetheart. What are you doing?" said Matt and I'm blushed whenever he called me that.
"Just laying off" I sighed again when I felt a little dizzy in my head. I just ignored it.
"Open your door, sweetheart," said himself.
"What? Hold on-" I run downstairs towards the door and opened it. Oh my god. No way. 
"No way...how-" I was about to asked him how he find my house but he cut me off by giving me flower.

"Hi, love" I'm blushing.
"Hi, Matt. Come in. ", He walked in to my house and closed the door.
"What are you doing here?" I went to the kitchen and put the roses inside my favorite vase.
"You will know it later" said Matt and leaned the kitchen counter beside me.
"Hmm...", I give him a glass of water that I just poured it.

DING DONG.....

I went to open the door and saw all of my brother's in front of me.
"SURPRISE!!", said  all of them and shoved me a lot of flower.
I'm shocked and look at them dumbfound.
"Guess what, sis. We are going to a trip. All of us! Now let's go and packed your stuff!", said Alex excitedly and run upstairs.
"Wait a minute! What just happened?!", I'm still don't know what happen.

"Since it's school holiday, we decided to go for a trip at the beach. I know you can't reject it that's why all of us make it a surprise for you, sis", Louis smirked at me.
I give him a 'are you fucking serious with me right now' face and all of them just laugh.

As I'm about to go upstairs, I look at Matt.
"Take your time, love", that's all he said and patted my head.

"Come on, Alex. Get out. I can pack it by myself.
My eyes widened as he turn to look at me. He was holding my favorite snack. He give me the innocent smile and run downstairs.
"ALEX! GIVE ME BACK ALL OF MY FUCKING FAVORITE SNACKS!", I yelled and chased angrily at him.
"NO WAY!", he said and hide behind Louis.
I run towards him angrily with a baseball bat in my hand but before it land on him, a pair of hand sneakily hug my waisted catch me off guard. 

"There...there... sweetheart. What happens here?", I turned around and it's Matt. He put down the baseball bat and lock both of my hands.

I just took some snacks at Sarah room and she chased me down here like a crazy girl with a baseball bat", said Alex innocently and his head get hit by Louis.

"IT'S MY FAVORITE SNACKS, ALEX. IT'S NOT SOME FUCKING SNACKS YOU DUMBASS! I-", I didn't realize I'm already crying when I feel a little dizzy again.

"Don't cry, my love. I promise to buy all of it to you later yeah. You look a little pale, you alright?", said Matt while he wipe away my tears. 

"I-I'm fine...", I went upstairs to pack my stuff back and this time I make sure I lock my door.

After I finish pack all of by stuff, I bring down my luggage to put inside the car.
"Let me do it, love", said Matt. I nodded and give it to me.
"I still have some of it, I go to bring it-", my words was cut off.
"It's fine. I'll do it. Go dress up, love", I nodded.

I was about to brush my hair when my phones ringing. It's an unknown number...
"Hello? Who is this", I picked it up.
"Hello, Sarah... It's been a long time we didn't talk isn't it...", said the person.
"You... How did you find me?"
Shit... I'm starting to panic... come on...come on... not right now...
"Oh, I have my own way darling~ I see you when it's a perfect time~ Bye~", he hang up the phone. I let my phone drop...

"No... No... NO!!!! AHHHHH!!! NO!!! NO!!!!", I scream loudly and went inside the bathroom and lock it.
There is no fucking way he could find me... no fucking way... No... Please... I cried loudly as I soak myself in the shower. That's it. I need my blade... where it is... It has to be here... FOUND IT. I-I have to... first cut... second... th-

I heard someone yelled my name and banging the door.
"Sarah! Open up the door! Please, Sarah!"
It's Matt... No! I can't open it...No! My breath getting heavier...I cry even harder and the last thing I know before I passed out I heard someone called out my name.

Matt Pov's

Damn it. I don't care anymore. I kicked as hard as I can at the door and it finally open.
"Sweetheart!", I quickly turned off the shower and picked her up and lay her down on the bed.

Fuck! I know something's off with her just now. All of them were panicking, Louis saw her hand and quickly take the first aid kit and give it to me. I nodded as thank and start treat the wound. After I finish, I have no choice but to change her shirt by myself. Then, I dry her hair and lay her down back.

"Do you guys know what happened to her?", all of them shake their head.
Sigh... Why her phones on the floor? As I pick it up, Sarah suddenly jolt up screaming and crying.

"Love, love, It's alright. It's me, love", I hurriedly calm her down.
"No... Let... Go...", she cries even harder. What happened to her just now.
"H-He's coming b-back...It's h-him.... ", she hugged me tightly and that's when It hit me. I look at them and they give me the same look.

"We need to go now, Matt", said Louis.
I nodded. I picked up Sarah and make sure all of the electric switch off and tell them to lock all the doors. After I lay her down on passenger seat, I run towards the other side and start my car engine and start our long trip.