Chap 5

Matt Pov's

I was packing up my book and all of sudden Brad call my name.
"Yo Matt! You want to go home already?" he asked.
"Yeah, why?" I look at him curiously.
"I'm going to Sarah class to meet them, you want to go? Sarah will be there too" said Brad.
I was thinking for a while if I should go or not, but lately Brad keep telling me about Sarah situations and it makes me piss off. I'm the type of person who doesn't care about other people but ever since our first meet, there's something about her that make me attracted to. So I decided to go there with him.
"Sure, let's go" I picked up my bag and we walked to her class.
Brad and I was waiting them outside class, not to near or far because we saw the class were empty so we decided to wait. Suddenly, I heard a loud voice screaming.

I look behind and saw Sarah coming towards. She looks nervous and angry. What happend?
"Arghhhh!!!!" she shouted and walked past us. The moment she went inside the class, she punched the desk. Damn this girl. She looks regrated but at the same time feel relieved because she was crying and laughing.
"Dude, let's go" said Brad and walked towards the class.
Where is she? Isn't she is here a while ago? We saw her best friends and the others at the corner so we went over there first.
"Hi guys. What happend?" asked Brad in confusion.
"Well... our phone got stolen and the only one that can't find is belong to Mia. The first person noticed our phone gone is Sarah, she starts freaking out and help us find it. She really mad and sad that she can't found Mia's phone because she is her best friend," said Jack.
No wonder she's like that. I'm wondering where she is.
"Where's she?" asked Brad.
Jack pointed the direction and there she is sitting on the floor, her figured got block by the chair. Her head was down, and she looks like want to be alone from everyone. I saw Brad going over her so I followed.

Sarah Pov's

I was sitting on the floor crying, no one saw it since my head was down. All of sudden, someone bend down in front of me.
"What's wrong sis?" I look up and it was brother Brad. I quickly wipe off my tears and shake my head.
"Nothing" I said and he nodded. He know I'm not really open up.
Suddenly, someone pulled a chair beside me and sit. I look up to see who is it and it's none other than Matthew. He looked back at me and I look away. I'm blushing.
" Can I look at your purse" asked Brad and I give it to him. Matt come forward and look at my purse too, he's really getting near at me. I'm just keep cool.

While they were looking at my things, I went to check out my best friend. She look up at me and I just smile, I know she's sad that her phone is missing because it have a lot of important stuff inside there. I patted her head to confront her. I walked back to Matt and Brad, I sit on the desk and listen to their conversation. It's about me.
"Brother Brad, did you tell Matt about it?" he look at me then Matt, and look back at me.
"You didn't, right?" I asked again and he shaked his head.
So, I've decided to tell Matt about it and guess what, he breaks his eye contact with me the moment I told him about the bad thing happened to me. It's worst... and I really don't like to talk about it. After I told him, I silent for a while and continue the conversation with Jack.

"Sis" I turned my attention to Brad.
"Hmm what?" I said.
"Matt wants your number" said Brad and I look at Matt. He's already turn on his phone and pass at me.
"With that, you can text me whenever the fucker disturbing you" said Matt and I nodded. I take his phone and add my number at contact.
"Here you go" I give the phone back to him.

Matt Pov's

"Brad, can you tell Sarah that I want her number?" I asked him and he nodded.
He asked Sarah and she look at me, but I already turn on my phone's and pass to her. She look confuse so I just said, " With that, you can text me whenever the fucker disturbing you".
She nodded and take my phone.
"Here you go" she said and gave my phone back.
"If you saw a sticker that had sent, that's me" I said and she laughed while nodded.
She's freaking cute. Now I got your number, Sarah.
I was looking at the bag that full of decoration.
"That's for our preparation for carnival, I love decorating so I volunteer do it" said Sarah and I look at her and smile.

I look at my watch, it's 1 o'clock and I need to go now because I have to go to gym. I need to do my workout routine.
"Oh great, it's 1 o'clock now. Let's go guys" said Sarah and motioned the others to go with her.
"Alright, let's go" said Louis.
Brad and I went out the class after they walked out. We were not very far behind. I was looking at Sarah and suddenly she turned around. She looks like wanted to say something but her eyes keep looking left and right.
"Where are you going?" Sarah pointed me and asked.
"I'm going to the gym" I said and keep walking.
"Mmm... Okay, bye!" she said and quickly run away.
What was that? I smile behind my mask and just can't stop thinking about her. She's just way too cute.

Oh Sarah, what have you done to me...