Chap 14

Sarah Pov's

"You didn't answer my question", I said and still didn't look at him. I heard him sighed and reached out to hold my hand.

I pulled back my hand and distance myself with him.

"Love...", he tried to hold my hand again but this time he manages to hold it. I didn't mind anymore.

"I think you shouldn't know-", Matt was about to finish his sentences, but I cut him off.

"You are the mafia boss of The Viper, and my brother Louis is one of them. Right?", I look up at him with my teary eyes.

He looks so shock with the words that came out of my mouth, "H-How do you know that?", he asked.

I couldn't hold my tears and I just let myself cry in front of him, "B-Because your ring, the warehouse and I'm not the simple girl who you think I am...", I stop him to talk and let myself continue, " I keep this secret for a long time because I love papa, but since you saw what just happened... I'm the daughter of the mafia boss, The Black Skull".

With the information I just spilled out, I curl myself at the seat and cried silently. It's the biggest secret I kept since I was born. I meant to keep it forever, but the situation just now getting on my nerves. It's like calling me to come back from who I am in the first place.

"Come here", Matt pulled me to his lap and let my head buried in his chest. "You're the lost princess mafia, love", he whispered silently but I can hear him.

I look up at him and nodded. "I notice your ring multiple times, but I thought it just a simple ring... Until we got attacked by Adam people and me shotting the gun... and...", I shake my head and look down.

He tilted my chin up, "Adam by means Adam Deckard? His people? You sure princess?", he asked me carefully this time and I nodded.

Matt Pov's

After I send her to my room, I walk down to first floor and walk in my office. I start working with bunch of the file that I had been delayed for a few months. Our trip got fucked up since the incident of Sarah suicide, and now Adam's people here for her.  I called Louis a few minutes ago to find the information about Adam Deckard and clean up his people just now. I arrange my shipment and load it in a few cities. 

I find more information about Sarah and his dad. After a few research, I only managed to find some of it. I called Ian to find more about her and her dad. This isn't a simple task, how did Sarah become so fragile while her dad is the mafia boss of The Black Skull? I've been waiting for a long time to work together with them but 4 years ago they disappeared. Now their lost princess with me, she's my life, I couldn't lose her.

I spend more hours finishing all of my job until it finally finished at 8 o'clock at night. I rest for a while and suddenly there's a knock on my door. I let who ever that is in and only appear her little head inside.

"Love? Come in here", I smiled as she slowly closes the door and walk towards me.

I motioned her to come closer and pulled her to sit on my lap, "Hi there", I kiss her forehead.

"Hi", she smiles shyly. She keeps silent as she hugs me, " You alright?", I said but she didn't respond me back.

I slowly pulled a little bit so that I could see her. Ah... she fell asleep again. Her eyes are really swollen up, I hope she didn't cry again. I slowly picked her up and walked up to my bedroom, I placed her down carefully on the bed and cover her with the blanket. I give a good night kiss and make sure I turn on the night lamp and switch off the main light.

I walked down to living room and greet by Louis, "Yo, bro. You good?".

"Yeah, a little bit. How's it going?", he followed me to the kitchen, and I make two cups of coffee.

"Thanks", he said as I place a cup of coffee in front of him. "Everything's settle. About Adam Deckard, he's only a small mafia boss from The Fangs. I also found out he went to sis house after we left her house. He seems not going to give up on Sarah. We need a lot of backup plan", he said.

"We do. After all, she knew who we are already", I sighed, and he look up at me.

"How?", he gives me the curious look.

"She's the lost mafia princess from The Black Skull. Her dad is Dominic Leon, the mafia boss and she also knew how to use gun while we got followed by the bastard man. She's the one shot them to death, man", I sip my coffee slowly.

"What? I- Oh my god... How did I miss it... It's like I... I thought my adoptive dad was a normal doctor at the hospital, after what you said, it all makes sense now... He's the personal doctor of The Black Skull. They all family had a little skull tattoo on left arm", he sighed loudly.

I nodded and we both head back to the living room. We discuss for a little bit for our next plan. They all decided to stay a night to take care of everything. We need to set up some surveillance camera at her house and make sure everything's on our hand perfectly. 

On the other hand, I try to make contact with Dominic to tell him about this news. It's been a long time since he disappears. Now his daughter in dangerous and I need to protect her. I walk up to my room and saw her tiny little figured sleeping soundly at my bed. I stroke her hair softly and slowly...

I will protect you, mi amor.