Chap 9

Matt Pov's

Finally, we've arrived the beach. Not gonna lie, it's fucking have a big beach house that apparently belongs to his family. I'm sure Sarah going to love it. 

Knock Knock

I open up my window to catch up with Louis.
"You're not coming?", he gestured me towards the house as I saw three of them unloading their stuff.
"Be there in a minute", I gestured him towards a sleeping soundly Sarah.
He nodded and I closed the window.

I lean down to her and slowly wake her up.
"Love, wake up. We here", I stroked her cheek and look at her beautiful lips.
"Matt...", I snapped my eyes from her lips to her now open brown eyes.
I was about to get up but she holds me still at our position. Luckily, my window car can't see through.
"Yes, love?", I asked her innocently, so she doesn't know how much I want to kiss her right now.

"I know I'm sick for now, but I know what you want from the way you look at me...", said Sarah and I stare deep into her eyes.
"Say it", I challenge her.
"You want to kiss me", she looks at my lips then up to my eyes.
I lean her even closer until our faces inch away. 
"Do you... want to?", I slowly kiss her from her bare shoulder to her jaw and stop at her lips.
I heard her breath hitches and l look up at her eyes again.
She nodded.
"Words, baby gurl", I slowly caressing her lips.
"I want to kiss you, Matt", she gulps.
"Good, because I fucking want it too", said myself and her eyes widened at my words. 

I crash my lips on her lips and slowly moving our lips together. Fuck... I'm craving this for so long. Her lips is very soft and taste like a strawberry. Mm... delicious... I pick her up and sat her down on my lap. Shit, it's getting hot here. I kiss her even deeper, and she moan. Fuck... even her moan makes me turn on. I bite her lips for asking to enter but she didn't.

"Let me fucking inside, my love", I said and she shake her head.
I smirked and grab her butt so hard and she gasped. I took the chance and slide in my tongue inside her mouth. Yes, mi amor. Let's play our tongue together.
"Mm... ah...", she moans even louder.
"Mm...", I follow her moan.
I slowly reach inside her shirt and grab her breast, but she pushes me away quickly.

"No... no... please...", she gasped for air and her eyes starting to well up and her body shaking.
"Shh... It's okay, love. I'm sorry, I'm sorry", I hugged her tightly and calm her down.
"Let's get inside yeah", I said between the hug and she nodded.

I turn off my Audi car and carry her out. She didn't let me go either.
"Oh my god... I think they know what happen just now", said Sarah and I turn around saw 4 of them looking at us. Well, all of them smirking at me except Louis. He gave me the 'we need to talk about this later' look. Looks like someone turn on their protective big brother mode on.

"It's alright. Let's get you inside first, love", I carry her carefully until inside the beach house.

Sarah Pov's

Matt finally put me down after I ensure him that I'm totally fine.
"This is so big, and the view are very beautiful! I love it! Can I choose my own room?", I ask them excitedly.
"Of course. Choose one room that you like and it's yours", said Ian. I thank him and quickly went to first floor to find my own room.

I look one by one and finally I choose the one at the very corner one. It's quiet and have a nice sunset view. The balcony decorated with a lot of beautiful flower and have a nice swing bed. I guess I could spend my time here and read my novel.

"Like it?", I turned around as I heard someone behind me.
"More than like it... I love it", I smile to the person that was leaning on the door.
He slowly approaches me and cup both of my cheek. I tilted my head curiously.
"Looks like you are getting better, let's go eat", He pulled me with him to downstairs.

I followed him to the dining room and all of them are here. Ian, Alex and Brad busy playing their mobile games together while Louis busy preparing the plate.

"Sit here, love", I sit patiently waiting for both of them to prepare the food.

They both came back with a lot of delicious food, it have a big chicken, some vegetables and chicken porridge. Yummy, they all look so delicious.

"Alright, let's eat. Stop playing games guys, little sis is here", said Louis. Three of them put aside their phone and greet me happily.

Alex, Brad and Ian sit on my opposite while Louis sit on my left side and Matt sit on my right side.

"Eat, love. You need energy to get better", Matt place a bowl of chicken porridge and a piece of chicken wing in front of me.
"Thank you", I started to eat happily.

"Eat until you full yeah, sis. After this, all of us will bring you to take a look around here. You want it don't you?", I excitedly nodded my head and he patted my head like usual.

After we finish, I excitedly climb in Matt car and put on my seat belt. Four of them sit behind the car and we carpool Chase Atlantic song as we look around the town. The town is very beautiful as there are many light garlands around the shop and a lot of people are having fun without any disturbing. But there this one shop that attracted to me, I want to go but I don't know if I should tell Matt about it. I'm afraid he's going to be mad at me. 

Without my notice, Matt already parked his car at the parking lot. Didn't we suppose to be just look around the town? Why are we here?

"You guys could go anywhere you guys want, just call me when you guys done", said Matt and climb out the car to open the door for me.
"Yeah!!!!! Guys let's go!", Alex and Brad excitedly run to I don't know where and disappeared.
"Take care of her, bro. Catch up with you guys later", Louis and Ian do their hand shake with Matt and they waved me goodbye.

"Let's go, love", he take my hand and hold it tightly.
"Where are we going?", I asked him as we pass by the shops.
"You going to love it when we reach there", he replies.

I'm still don't understand what he's talking about until he stop in front of the shop that I saw just now. It's the bookshop! I smile at him and happily pulled him inside. I heard he chuckled from my behind.

"Take your time, love", he kissed my head and I run happily to find the book I want.

I guess this holiday trip will be my happy starting with them and of course with Matt. I will tell mom about this after I went home.