Chap 6

Sarah Pov's

"Teacher! Our class shirt arrived!" I said as soon as Mrs. Elly went inside the class.
"Really?! Let me see" she take a look at my shirt.
"Wow, it's really pretty. Where's mine?" said Mrs. Elly. One of my classmates give Mrs. Elly shirt. She was really happy and excited.
"Teacher, what if we wear it on carnival day?" I asked in excitement.
"Sure, I will ask permission first. After that, I will tell you guys" Said Mrs. Elly and we nodded.

The class went by fast and now it's noon. Jack, Annie and I always stay back after school, we were decorating the class for our upcoming carnival. I was excited about this carnival because it's our last day of school before holiday but also it will be us making a lot of memories. It was very tired to do all of this just the three of us, so we took some rest. Jack and Annie went to buy some food and drinks. I was sitting at the desk behind class and drink my water. I heard footstep coming inside the class but I thought they was Annie and Jack when suddenly I got jump scare.

"Sarah-"
"Oh my god-!" I screamed out loud and I almost fell but instead of that I was caught by someone.
I look up to see and it's Matthew.
"I thought it was-... Never mind..." I pushed him away but my hand didn't catch the desk and I fell down. Wait, I don't fell on the floor? I look up to see that I fell on top of Matt.
"Clumsy girl. If I didn't catch you, you might already hurt yourself, sweetheart." said Matt. I bury my head on his chest to hide my embarrassment at what just happened.

Matt stand us up while I'm still on top of him.
"Ouch!" I hissed in pain at my ankle.
"What's wrong?" Asked Matt in panic.
"I think I might twist my ankle" I said in low voice.
 He sit me on the table and bends down to take a look at my ankle.
"Wait here and don't move" He ordered me, and he walked out the class. After a while, he come back with some medicine on his hand.
"This might be hurt" he said and the moment he touches the wound I screamed and cried in pain.
"H-Hurt-!" I grabbed his arm to hold still.

Matt Pov's

After I've done treated her wound, I put away all of the stuff. Her hand still grabbing on my arm while crying, I look at her worriedly.
"It's okay, love... It's going to be fine" I hugged her and calm her down. 
"Thank you" said Sarah. I kissed her head and she looks shocked and blinked her eyes a few times. I just looked at her.

The class door opened and of course it was Louis and the others.
"Yo, what's up bro" said Louis and we greet each other with our handshake.
"Hi, sis" he greeted Sarah and both of them fist bump.
"What happened to your leg?", asked Louis.
"Hehe, I accidently fell off from the table and twisted my ankle...", said Sarah.
"Always clumsy", said Louis quietly but get punched by Sarah at his arm.

After a while, Jack and Annie came back and greeted by Louis and their friends. I was having a conversation with Louis when I heard something that her friends said.

"You haven't told them about it?" said Jack. Sarah shake her head and sighed.
"If only I have the courage to tell them "said Sarah and she was about to cry. Jack and Annie quickly pulled her in a hug.
I make my way towards them and they saw me.
"I think you need to tell them, but I know it's hard for you but at least tell him so you going to be safe" said Annie and motion her to look behind her. Sarah turned around and her eyes widened. I sit on the chair and turn her around. I look deep into her eyes.

"You want to talk about it?" I asked her softly. She looks scared. She was about to say something but she suddenly cry. I quickly hug her and rub her back to calm her down. She's shaking. Who do this to you?
"I'm scare...I'm scare..." she said between the hug while crying.
"Tell me what it is, sweetheart" I said softly. She looks between our friends and me, I know she wants to talk about it in private, so I excuse us for a while. I pulled her into an empty classroom and lock it. We took a sit behind the class.

She took a deep breath and look at her hands on her lap.
"I really hate to talk about this but I can't keep this anymore. The longer I keep it, the more I'm scare. This thing... it's about...about... him... He did bad things to me and I-I'm still scare about it until now... he touched me and sexual harassment m-me a-and I really want to e-escape f-from it but I-I can't and-" I pulled her on my lap and hug tightly. This time she doesn't hold it anymore, she cries out loud and her body literally shaking.

"Sweetheart, is it often happen?" I asked while rubbing her back. She nodded between her sob.

Adam Deckard. How dare you did this to this young innocent girl. I'll make sure you pay back for what you did to her. Suddenly, I feel her breath uncontrollable. I pulled away from the hug and she's getting pale.

"Sweetheart, look at me, look at me. Breath with me, alright. Breath with me" I said and she slowly follow my breathing. Her breathing slowly back to normal. She hug me even tightly. This girl... what have you done to me...

Sarah Pov's

My breathing slowly back to normal but I still feel the panic attack on me. I can't calm myself whenever I'm in this situation. I hugged him even tighter, his hugged somehow could calm me down.

He lay her head on my head, his open his eyes and look at me.
"Thank you, brother Matt", I said and his eyes widened by the name.
I could see the way he looks  at me are soft and he smiled a little bit.

"Anytime, love"