2

Yury

"WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME.", Andreas shouted at me. "Because he told you that he didn't want anything to do with your whores after he got married.", my brother answered. "HIS WIFE DIDNT EVEN GIVE A FUCK.", he screamed in fear as I turned around and looked at him.

"SHE PROBABLY DOESN'T LOVE HIM ANYWAY", he screamed at the top of his lungs. "You done fucked up.", my youngest brother laughed.

I pulled him off the chair and slammed him into the ground. "What did you say?", I asked him. "She probably doesn't even love you. Who would? Think about it. She's probably fucking another dude right now.", he spoke.

Out of reflex I started pummeling his face. I heard bone after bone crack under the pressure my fist impacted. At first he screamed but then nothing left his lungs except for his quite breathing.

I stopped and looked at him.

"You don't talk about my wife. Ever.", I told him as I got off him. He rolled over on his side and spat some blood. Andreas looked at me and opened his mouth to say something.

"She doesn't love you and you know it. So go and fuck other chics.", he spoke as I turned around to leave.

I walked to the table and loaded my gun. "You talk like your ever going to get a wife after this.", my youngest brother laughed. "He talks as if he's going to live another day after this.", my father spoke as he entered the room.

I turned around and put a bullet through Andreas's head.

"Clean this up.", I told my men. "Where are you going?", my father asked. "To see my wife.", I answered as I wiped down my knuckles.

...

I knock at her apartment door and a few minutes later she opens the door. "Hi, how much do- I ordered food not my husband.", she sighed and stepped aside. "What'd you order?", I asked her. "Byrek",she answered and hung up my jacket.

"What do you want?", she asked me. I shrugged and took a seat on her sofa. "I'm talking to you.", she stated as she took a seat a little bit further away from me after she placed a glass down on the table along with some water.

"Did your place get burned down or what?", she asked clearly being sarcastic.

"I didn't order the whore at the club.", I told her. "Great. What now?", she asked and I could swear I saw a little bit of relief on her face.

The doorbell rung and she got up to get it. "Hi, how much is it?", she asked the deliver boy. "25,89$ and your number.", he replied. "Not before I get my food.", she argued back.

What the fuck.

I got up unbuttoned my shirt halfway down and made my way to the door. "How much for the food again?",  I asked him. He looked at me as I wrapped my arm around my wife. "She's your girlfriend?", he asked. "My wife.", I corrected. "And I'm still waiting for my food.", Nora sighed impatiently.

"Here you go ma'am", he said as she handed him the money. "Good night kid.", she told him and closed the door.

"Were you really going to give him your number?", I asked her. She turned around and raised an eyebrow. "You do know that Albanians kill each other if they are disloyal. So no I wasn't going to give him my number.", she answered and took a seat on the sofa.