11

Yury

I walk through the door and almost immediately I hear her footsteps storm towards me.

"Where have you been all night?", she snaps at me. "Out.", I answer. An answer I regret instantly.

I feel a sting on my right cheek and my head flies to the side. "IVE BEEN WORRIED SICK. YOU WERENT PICKING UP MY CALLS YOU DIDNT TEXT. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING MEN KNEW WHERE MY HUSBAND IS.", she screams at me.

I feel a sort of stinging in my chest as I process her words. "I THOUGHT YOU GOT HURT. I THOUGHT HE KILLED YOU. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT WENT THROUGH MY FUCKING MIND?", she continues screaming at me as tears brim her eyes again.

"You told me to leave you alone.", I say. "YES AND THEN I NEEDED YOU. I FUCKING NEEDED YOU AND YOU WERE GOD KNOWS WHERE.", she screams as a single tear slides down her cheek.

"I fucking needed you.", she whispers.

I fucked up.

I feel the stinging in my chest intensify. It feels like her word are stabbing me right through my chest. "I needed you.", she gasps for air between her silent sobs.

"I called you. I looked for you. I cried for you. I begged for you to show up but you were nowhere.", she says quietly.

I feel my heart break slightly. "I'm sorry.", I whisper. "You're not.", she shakes her head. "You enjoyed being out like that. You enjoyed ever fucking second of it. And guess what I get for calling for you. I get your personal fucking whore delivered right to my fucking door.", she says as I see her heart break.

"I thought you might be different. You might actually love me. But no", she says shaking her head as a bitter laugh escapes her while tears still flow down her face. "You prefer some whore. Some woman to fuck around with while you play you're role as a husband making me fall in love with you.", she says as I see her heart beak through her laugh.

I step forward trying to hug her but she takes a step back wiping her tears from her cheeks. "I'm sleeping in the guest room. Don't bother checking up on me.", she says quietly as she turns around and walks away.

As I see her walk away I feel empty inside. I feel like my chest was hollowed out. And I can't help but feel like I should run after her but I don't.

I run my shaky hands through my hair and I turn to the next wall slamming my fist right through it. "FUCK.", I snap.

Why can't this shit ever go like I want it to. Nothing I ever plan goes like I need it to.

I pace back and forth in the hallway where the bedroom is she's supposedly sleeping in.  I'm debating wether I should or shouldn't go inside.

The door is ripped open and she stands there with puffy red lips a red nose and lashes stuck together by her tears. "Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Sight.", she hisses.

"No.", is state. "What?", she asks. "We're going to talk this out.", I say as I step in front of her. "What is there to talk out? The schedule when I sleep with you and when you're whore sleeps with you or what?", she asks as I feel another sting in my chest.

"I do not have a personal whore.", I state. "Mhm. And I'm not Nora.", she scoffs and tries to slam the door shut but I catch it half way.