7

Yury

It has been a week. Nora was getting ready for our "business trip" aka our honey moon. Our fathers insisted we go on one.

"I can't belief they are making us go.", she sighed as she attempts to close her suitcase. "Mhm.", I hummed still half asleep. She woke me up ten minutes ago.

"Yury get the fuck up.", she hissed. "Mhm just five more minutes.", I grumbled. "Fuck.", she snapped and stomped out the room slamming our door shut.

I sat up and looked around the room seeing her suitcase almost bursting out of the seems. I walked over there, closed the suitcase and then dragged it out our room setting it beside mine.

"Nora?", I called out. "What?", she snapped. "Let's go.", I nodded towards the door as I picked up my keys. "I want food.", she snapped back. "And I want sleep guess what neither of us is getting what they want.", I told her as I pushed our suitcases out the apartment. "FUCK YOU", she snapped at me. "С удовольствие"(With pleasure), I smiled looking back at her. "Ugh pse spom merr seriozisht" (Why don't you take me serious?", she groaned walking past me.

We sat in the back seat of my car in silence as my driver drove us to the airport. She refuses to talk to me because I wouldn't order her food even though we have a Michelin chef on the plane. "Nora.", I sighed turning to her. She didn't even look at me. I threw my head back and looked at her from the side.

This woman is stone cold.

But we'll see how she reacts to her present.

"Nora, please look at me just for a seconds.", I whispered quietly. She turned to me and then turned away again. "Come on, you can't be mad at me for a 18 hour flight."; I sighed looking at her. "The flight from New York to Amsterdam is 4 hours long.", she said looking at me. "We have to make a stop in-", I was interrupted when our doors opened. "We are here boss."; one of my men said. I nodded and both of us got out of the car.

"Where do we have to make a stop?"; Nora asked. "In Prishtina.", I told her. And when those words registered in her brain, the warmest smile I could ever imagine her having spread across her lips.

I expected her to wipe that smile off her lips the second she noticed me staring but she didn't. In response she wrapped her arms around my neck engulfing me in her sent and that nice and warm feeling spread through out my body.

I wrap my arms around her and carry her to the plane. "Thank you so so so much.", she thanked me and kissed my cheek about a million times before backing off for a second. When I put her down she pulls me down a bit by the back of my neck to whisper something into my ear. "I could fuck your right now."; she whispered sending my whole body including my mind in overdrive.

And before I could respond she already took a seat and pulled out her phone. I took a seat next to her without saying anything and just closed my eyes.

I don't know how to explain this feeling its so weird. I love how she knows how to get me mad or shut me up but at the same time I hate how she does it.

She has me in the palm of her hand and she knows it.

"Boss, there are a few problems with the starting lane. We'll have to wait to get registered into a new one.", our pilot explained. I just nodded and looked at Nora who was very fixated on her phone. Occasionally frowning at it.

I couldn't care less. If she needs anything she'll ask.

I thought to myself and put my head in her lap. "Order what you want. The chef'll have it done in a bit."; I grumbled as I fell asleep.