9: Every rule I had you breaking

"Who are you! What are you?! Where is this?" I say terrified, my heart pounding.

This... thing walks on in silence.

"Please! Answer me!"

The robot walks into a big room filled with all sorts of odd things. I look up at him in realisation, he looks just like a car, even with wheels on his back. I see his eyes moving round the room like he is actually seeing. This is terrifyingly bizarre.

He sets me down on a massive desk and I move quickly to scrabble behind a semi transparent container filled with some kind of blue glowing liquid. I sneak a look around the room to find the room around me looks scarily alien.

I peak round the container to see the robot staring.

"What are you?" I stutter.

"My designation is Knockout, but you know me as Aston. Currently you are on the Decepticon warship; the Nemesis, as my prisoner," Knockout informs me bluntly, his eyes scanning over me.

"Aston? B-but how?" I question looking up at Knockout in fear.

"I took on a holoformed appearance of a human," Knockout explains, "I am Cybertronian, or what you would call an alien."

"But, what do you want with me?"

"For... observational purposes," Knockout replies.

"W-why me?" I stutter as I pinch myself just to make sure this isn't a nightmare.

"That is classified, sweetspark," Knockout says as the sliding doors make a beeping sound indicating that someone is coming into the room.

When the doors slid open I see another robot come through, taller then Knockout, with wings on his back. Slim and sporting... stilettos? The gender of this person is confusing. That is, do they even have genders? I mean, if what the red robot is true.

"Knockout, how many times must I tell you. You need to be in the Med Bay, not out street racing," the sliver robot says in a tone that says 'I'm pretending to be a leader.'

"I made an encounter with Bumblebee. And theoretically you can't tell me what do to," Knockout says dryly.

"As I am the Second in Command my authority prioritises over yours," the robot says spitefully.

"Whatever, Starscream. What do you want?" Knockout says taking a glance over to me to see that I've hidden behind the transparent container again.

"Just to see that the troops are acting as they should. Your lucky that I don't report your little adventure to Lord Megatron," this Starscream says to Knockout, venom lacing his voice.

"Whatever you say, Commander," Knockout replies, his eyes looking at the ground.

With that the silver, slim robot prances off out of the room.

"As I was saying, I am the side called the Decepticons, we are currently fighting the Autobots, like we have been for the past many eons," Knockout says, "my job upon the ship is a medic, and this is the Med Bay."

"Eons? Isn't that thousands of years?"

"Billions," the Medic corrects.

"How old are you then," I ask, my curiosity getting the better of me. My heart is beginning to slow down. Though I am still shaking like a leaf from all the adrenaline.

"You don't want to know," Knockout replies.

"Why- why are you on Earth then?" I ask.

"Mostly for this planets significant Energon deposits."

"What's Energon?"

"Our lifeblood, without it we would rust away." 

"Are you going to let me go?"

"Why would I do that," He says smirking.