CH 3-Becoming a mage

{(A.N.- So are how you guys . Hope you all are well. Here I have something to say - HAPPY HOLI to everyone. Now, let's start the story)}

Art POV-

Huh, finally mother has left to do chores. Now, I can concentrate.

In starting months of my staying before the invasion of Britannia, Even if I was able to get out of physical practice somehow, I had to do meditation along with Todoh sensei but who could have thought I would do this again?

First, sit in a comfortable position, close your eyes and empty your mind. Forcing it won't help so let the thoughts pass rather than blocking them, then slowly try to focus on a single point.

Nothing happened, I felt nothing, maybe because I can't feel anything before forming core at a natural age. No, it shouldn't be, Mana is also a kind of energy and it is not like energy can be created from nothing, at least from what I know. So there should be some kind of particles inside my body to form a mana core. Just what is the problem? Even with thinking, I couldn't get any results. 

Thinking!! Yes, thinking is the problem here. It's hard for me to go into meditation since I am used to constantly thinking of different scenarios as a strategist, so It would be hard for me to empty my mind and so going in meditation. It seems it would take some time for that.

----------1 WEEK Later----------

Third person POV:

Ashborn Village

A one year kid inside in a house was trying to achieve something, something he was unable to do so from  a week.

But, could he stop doing so and let the thing happens as they would? Actually, yes but it was all he had to do except a normal sleep, eat, poop and sleep again cycle. So , it was better than doing nothing.

ART POV:

I'm trying this for a week but still unable to do, I know I am close to it but it's frustrating to to not do something in mental field in which I excel.

Let's go for another try.

Keep the mind calm, let all the thought pass, remove the frustration and look within oneself.

This time was different, I could feel something inside myself, something complete different I have ever felt in my both lives. A black space filled with small sparkling dots.

So this is how a pre core formed diantian looks like. These sparkling particles must be mana particles. Then I feel something different toward a direction.

There, I could see those mana particles going toward four different moving points which had a shining out line of four different colours - Red, Blue, Green and brown. Is this how a core form? But if yes why are there four places, should there be single point where al these mana particles could gather and form a core. 

Then my gaze turned toward the center. It was strange, there's seems to be a purple core forming there but it was barely 1/10 of the size of other pre-formed cores and still was much oppressive than others combined.

Let's sum all of this, There are four pre-formed cores which shines in different colours which most likely indicate four elements. But if that is the case what that purple core represent, it doesn't even feel like mana. It was like space was bending thee itself. But none of this should be possible according to the information I gathered from that book.

Is it because of Geass? That is the only possible reason I can think of. In my previous world both code and Geass used to got it's power from the world of C but what if there's not a C's world here?