Ch 10- Finding the Truth II

{(YO, What is happening with your life, I hope everything is with you, if it's not, I am sure it will become.)}

{(I hope you would enjoy the chapter)}

============================================================================================================

Previous Chapter

So I just asked "And how are we going to kill him"

He replied with a devil smile "When did I say we are going to kill him, he would kill himself"

"What!"

Current Chapter starts

"I said that we are not going to kill him. He would be the one who is going to kill himself"

Her face surely shows she is not taking what I said, which is reasonable. I would also do the same if I were in her shoes.

"And how are we going to make that happen"

At least she is smart who gets what I mean. I won't have to oversimplify things for her.

But that is not the issue here, if I want to make her believe we can deal with her chaser, I would have to tell her about the powers of Code and Geass and so, I am a person who is reincarnated from another world. 

Fine, let's start with a simple intro about my powers and delve into past life only if she asks, which is likely going to happen. I only met her some time ago and am still reluctant to tell about my past, I don't even know what I would feel when I would tell my parents. 

"Sylvia, I have to tell you some of my 'special' powers which you have probably never heard about. I have two special powers known as 'Code' and 'Geass'"                                                                                            " 'Code' gives me immortality, it restores my body from worse to worse conditions within a few minutes. It even brings me back to life with the loss of 1 stage in mana cores, even though I will able to come back to life once before I reached my previous stage due to some reasons. Actually, after I fell from the cliff, I died and got revived and am still in front of you."                                                                                               " 'Geass' gives me the ability to give order to a person who is equal or lower in terms of mana core level, by just looking into their eyes. It also some more have restrictions on it"

=====SYLVIA POV======

Am I listening right? Or is he making some sort of joke? But his facial expressions don't represent a joke. But Agrona shouldn't have missed such important stuff. No, even by luck it's impossible to miss something that important unless...

It seems that someone from his world purposely blocked vital information when Agrona tried to get what he could.  It means there is a gap missed by Agrona which can be used later. I could think about it later but for now, it means I can be saved.

"So you want me to supply my mana to you when he appears and you would use 'Geass' to order him to kill himself, you would die by my mana and then be revived by 'Code'"

Arthur said, "Yes you are right". She believed me but the question is why, it's not that I won't be able to convince her after showing my regeneration abilities due to code, it shouldn't have been instantly without asking further about me, it's not right for anyone to do so.

=====ARTHUR POV======

Sylvia got a smile on her face, her face became hopeful, it was like a lost person has gotten a map to escape the jungle.