1

Tsukasa's pov :
i was on my knight duty until i saw a explosion from far away .. there was fire and other stuffs but somehow the flames was.. uh red. i didnt really care until i saw a dragon?...

Tsukasa: What the f*ck? Mizuki you seeing this?

Mizuki: Mhm.. that's quite weird .. must've been rui..

Tsukasa: huh? R-rui?

Mizuki: Ah.. Sorry you'll see later ..

Tsukasa: Damn it.. i'll go investigate tomorrow wanna come?

Mizuki yawned

Mizuki: No.. i don't think so.. i need my bEauTy sLeep too..

Tsukasa: erm.. ok..I guess i'll call Akito..

Mizuki: Oof.., tough luck .. good luck trying to convince him to go with u because all i know is he isn't gonna go unless .. you treat him something.. like pancakes..

Tsukasa sighed..
Tsukasa: Fine., i'll go myself But how many minutes do we have until our duty is over?

Mizuki: UhH, about 38 mins..!

Tsukasa: Right.. well i'll sleep just for like 6 hours and go investigate..

Mizuki: Mhm yeah ok..

Tsukasa looked back and saw another explosion, he was curious. Mizuki doesn't wanna go with him , he doesn't wanna treat akito to something.

32 minutes later

Mizuki: 6 more minutes.. i'm getting tired .. what about you kasa? you just seem curious for the past 32 minutes..

Tsukasa: well.. i wanna go investigate but i need someone to go with me.. I DONT WANNA TREAT AKITO TO SOME PANCAKES.. but

Mizuki: well 3 more minutes.. and i can sleep..

Tsukasa: Ah.. ok

3 minutes later

another group came by.. i think they're the other night duty guards .. mmhm ,

????: Tenma and Akiyama, you may leave. let us take over.

Tsukasa and mizuki: thx..

Both went down and went in their home. Tsukasa finally got changed and went to check on saki..

Tsukasa's pov:
    Saki's okay i'm happy she didn't get a fever or anything.. medicines are quite expensive around here.. if you don't wanna pay, you'll have to go find herbs in the shadow forest .. i'll be going now..

I got on my bed and i couldn't stop thinking about the explosion and this Rui.. person .. i just wanna go investigate right now but.. *sigh*

Soon Tsukasa fell asleep.

7:49Am..

I woke up and checked the time. it was 7Am already. Sh*t i must've overslept. oh yeah.. i have to go investigate.

i got changed and went to the castle to have permission from the queen.. or the princess

Tsukasa went to the castle

An: mother's busy but yes, you may go.

Tsukasa: Thank you princess!