2

{main ship in this chapter: Ruikasa, Akitoya ) Next chapter's ship focused on Minoharu or Kanamafu.

After rui returns to the castle, he was walking to his room until he saw toya in the kitchen

Rui's pov:
..Toya in the kitchen.. TOYA in the kitchen.. TOYA IN THE F*CKING KITCHEN??

Rui rushed to the kitchen to stop toya from cooking something that can probably kill the whole bloodline.

Rui: Oi, i'm back..

Toya: Rui.. can u taste this.. batter?..

Rui: F*CK N— i mean no thanks..

Toya: Cmon..

Rui: Toya.. you know..umm.. Nene?

Toya: why would i even forget my little sister—

Rui: YEAH!! you should probably send a letter to he—

A crow interrupted.

Crow: tomorrow there's gonna be a ball at the rose kingdom!! every royals must come! i repeat! tomorrow there's gonna be a ball at the rose kingdom!! every royals must come! it's gonna be held at 8PM!

Toya: Ah! ok.. you hear that rui?

Rui: i'm not deaf..

Toya: maybe i should bring my cooking to the ba—

Rui: NO! i-i mean.. leave it to me!!

??; boys.. boys.. why are guys being.. so noisy?

Rui and toya: mother!

S queen : Yes.. i heard about the royal ball tomorrow.. night?

Rui: Yes mother. Toya said he was gonna bring his.. cooking..

S queen : p-pardon?

Rui: Toya was gonna bring his food..

The queen burst out laughing

Toya: ..is my cooking skill that terrible?..

Rui: Ahem.. (rui tried to hold in his laugh and failed)

S queen : my dear.. haha— i don't think it's a really good idea you know..

Toya: mom.. you could just say my cooking skill is terrible..

Rui was cackling..

After a few moments, they finally stopped.

idk anymore but Toya and Rui both went in their room.

Rui's pov:
hmm.. should i talk to kaito.. or.. experiment on something.. I turned around to see my crow giving me glared until i realized i locked her up in a cage..

Rui: Oh.. right!!

I let out my crow out of her cage and she scolded me by saying "Rui, FOR GOD SAKE sYOU LOCKED ME UP IN HERE FOR 3-4 DAYS STRAIGHT YOUR SERVENTS HAD TO LITERALLY CALM ME DOWN AND FEED ME ANDDD PAY ATTENTION TO ME." i replied "Ah.. my apologies.. dearest crow.. i just.. forgot.."

After sometimes the crow finally ended the beef with rui.

I started coughing.. i covered my mouth with my hands until i noticed something. blood. that's right.. blood on my hand.. how is that possible.. i was thinking until i felt a pain in my stomach. i dropped to the floor while in shock.

"w..what?.. how is this possible,.. unless. it's the curse that was in our bloodline for over 300 years.." i said to myself "the curse".. i'm the unlucky one in this generation.. i got up again and ran out of my room until i was at the library, I found the book which contains about all the royal family's curse. i flipped the pages until i found it! "The curse for the shadow kingdom.." Great!