9. The end.

Suddenly someone pulled Tsukasa away from Rui. knowing well that Rui would wake up.

Rui broke the seal and lost even more control. He was Forming something but suddenly there someone stabbed him in the stomach from behind. Tsukasa's eyes widened and The spell he was forming disappeared.

  The person who stabbed him from behind was.

Kanade.

   Tear slowly Rolled down Tsukasa's cheeks as he watched Kanade pull out the sword. he trying to free himself. luckily he DID managed to free himself and ran towards Rui. His tears kept on rolling down his cheeks. Rui fell onto the ground again. this time his breathing was slowly slowing down. Tsukasa was holding Rui in his arms. "RUI!" Tsukasa yelled out. "I'm sorry.." said kanade..

  "W-why would you do that? there was another way around!" Tsukasa kept on yelling at the princess while his tears kept on rolling down and falling on Rui's face, His expression was gentle, Soft.

Rui was slowly losing blood. . "kasa-kun, no need to yell at yoisaki-san." He said, struggling. Tsukasa knew he couldn't be saved anymore and there was only one thing left.

   Tsukasa leaned in and kissed Rui.

Seres's tears slowly fell down. as she felt like her world shattered.

The end

(The story ends here bc idk what else i should write LMAO sorry if this chp was a disappointment:skull:)