7

???

Tsukasa's pov:
     An earthquake? what the hell. This must be all related to the letter.

An's pov:
   I keep on coughing up roses, The curse is getting worse. I heard Rui fell into coma, haruka losing her life span, Kanade can't control her abilities, however toya.. is safe. he found his lover i see. (he didn't he just didn't get the curse).

   My condition is getting worse and i have to confess to her, there's no way.

Tsukasa's pov:
   I heard the princess is also coughing up roses.. but the sea dragon? it's gone. the ice kingdom's barrier is slowly failing , somehow something's going with every kingdom's heir.. especially Rui and the Princess .. it's strange. im sure there's a book about them?

I headed to the library, asked the librarian about the book. all though it's a huge library, she said it was on the 5th floor, section.. J3.!, i went to section J3, on the 5th floor.

Soon, i found the book. the name was strange, "The curse of the emperors" and it showed all the kingdom that existed before. like the 'quartz kingdom' ,.so.. according to the book there was 43 kingdoms to ever exist, rose kingdom being the oldest. Now i just gotta find the curse. Blah Blah Blah. On page 69, i found the curses. 43 kingdoms and 43 curses. after a few moments I found the curse about the shadow kingdom.

Just imagine him reading and idk

Haruka's pov:
  Miku and Luka. please respond, there was no answer. Suddenly they both appeared bowing down. "Yes? your highness?" miku spoke, Meanwhile Luka hasn't respond. I called her name multiple times until she turned to me. "Rui's gonna lose control , Hurry up. Hurry up, Hurry!" than she disappeared. Miku was looking at her. "L-Luka!" Said miku.. "Miku, what is all of this about?" i asked her. Miku replied "I-I don't know your highness.. it seems she's trying to say something about Prince Kamishiro.", Than it hit me, Rui was gonna lose control. it's been 288 years since this ever happened.! the last time it happened, out of 11 kingdom, only 4 Remains. I gotta find a way to stop it.
There's no way i could use my abilities, it decreases my life span., Well, I'm risking it.

As haruka casted a spell, a very powerful spell that only the experienced ones was able to cast. She knew she would lost 5 years of her life span. she risked it all. Shizuku came in and saw her casting a spell and tried to stop her but the spell cannot be interrupted unless you use dark magic. The spell worked. Haruka did not notice shizuku at all.

She saw Rui. the Real Rui that's in the corrupted world, She tried to contact him.

Rui's pov:
I heard a voice coming from somewhere.., It sounded like Haruka's voice.

( 3rd person )pov:
There was light coming from it, "Rui!" the mysterious called out to him, suddenly he realized it was actually haruka. Rui replied "Haruka?"

Haruka was suprised he could hear her because if this doesn't work it means she wasted her life span for nothing. "Rui wake up please..!" said Haruka. Rui asked her what she meant. She explained to him that he's in the corrupted world and if he soon wake up his Curse is gonna take over him. Rui doesn't know anything or any ways to wake up. Soon she couldn't hold the spell any longer and lost control, meaning the spell disappeared.

"Y-your highness.." The voice spoke, it was miku. shizuku was just in disbelief, "Your highness, Your mom's gonna be furious if she finds out about this.!" Said Shizuku.. (Shizuku cant see Miku) "I-i'm sorry, it's for the safety of Rui's sake.." Haruka replied. "Kamishiro is in Coma what do you mean. Your highness?" Shizuku Asked. "Never mind.." Haruka answered.

Tsukasa's pov;
   i left the library 1 hours ago and whatever i've read hasn't got out of my mind. especially the curse. it's been 288 since it last happened.. the letter..

? pov:
  "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S LOSING OXYGEN?" toya yelled at the guards.. "P-prince toya, h-he might not make it out alive-!! you see.. it's been 288 years since this has happened the only way to stop it is when his soulmate(idk) kiss him." the guard replied . Toya looked at him speechless, tears slowly falling down.. "No.. there must be a way." The guards just stared at him as he walked away.

"Rui.. please wake up." Toya mumbled.

Tsukasa sneaked into the room where rui was. he took a glance at him.. rui was in a glass coffin-like box, he looked. sweet and handsome when he's sleeping.

{little did kasa know if he kissed him the curse is lifted}

  He blushed at the thought of him kissing Rui except.. he's a knight and Rui's a prince.. "Rui's reputation might be ruined" said Tsukasa.

............................................................

Kanade's pov:
  I cant control my abilities, i'm doomed, how am i gonna reign if i can't even control anything?..  there was a knock on my door. "Come in!" honami opened the door, "Hi yoisaki-san!" she placed the food on my desk. "The chef made Pancakes!"
"Wow, that's nice.!" Honami left..

  I just ate the pancakes and continued writing on my journal.

40 minutes later

   Honami came in and took the dishes and left again.. Kanade was asleep so she didn't notice honami.

Airi's pov;
  i was baking for the grand royal ball.. The queen ordered me to bake some cakes, macaroons and other pastries. it's strange that there's a ball going since there's a disaster.. we'll whatever than.

  The princess came in to see how i was doing "Hi airi" Haruka continued by asking her how her day was, how's her dad, and how's business. of course Airi asked Haruka to taste her food. Haruka said it was delicious and..(You can imagine the rest.)

An's pov:
  i keep on coughing out roses (idk) it feels like i can't breathe.. the more i cough the worst it gets. there's no way i could stop coughing unless i break the curse. i've had enough. I went out my room and rushed to akito.

  I found akito in the rose garden. " AKITO!! help me find kohane you know the girl i always meet up with !" Akito hesitated "It's dangerous out there, An."

   An just looked at him "Are you trying to disobey the Princess?" Akito stared at her "No. its for your protection" An kept on annoying Akito until he agreed.

  Soon they both went to find kohane and encountered some wounds. Luckily Akito knew how to get rid of them. after 1 hr and 28 minutes. they found her. An ran towards her and hugged her. "Y-your highness!" kohane was suprised. An held her hands gently and decided to confess. Kohane couldn't say anything, she was confused and surprised. But she luckily accepted "This is a secret between us ,okay? " Said An. Kohane agreed. Finally An broke her curse.. She was happy and alway brought Kohane gifts.

  Kohane soon moved to the rose kingdom. akito was suprised how An even managed to convince her.

???: The curse i casted on the heir of shadow kingdom seems to be working well. honestly, he's only supposed to cough up blood and others, not destroy everything.. besides the information in that shitty book is all false! the prince's supposed to cough up blood only!.. i've been doing this for 288 years.. finally, i wonder if he's gonna manage to break the curse.

the man laughed as his servants served him his wine.

???: The is revenge for executing my brother and Beheading my sister, Seres. how does it feel to lose your most important son. next is Toya..

AN: Hi this is the author, and uh i'm sorry for not giving AnHane enough screen time .. They had more scenes behind the screen. so if your wondering.. An confessing to kohane was so sudden there's your answer or something.

Another AN: If your wondering who seres is.. it's the queen of the shadow kingdom:)
i'll be revealing more of the emperor's names.. in a few chapter.! and this book is close to ending just 2-3 more chapter;) and i know it's kinda unfair for some characters not getting screen times.. and i'm sorry for that, sometimes i rushed these chapters.

1411 words
srry for grammar mistakes it's rushed