5

Main focus ship(?) : uhh idk
Andddddddd The shinonomes reuniting?

Rui's pov:
And again the bleeding continued. it's getting worse. until i saw a figure Appeared. it was walking towards me. i tried to cast a spell but it dodged my spell. Soon it was in front of me. "Hello, Kamishiro Rui." The figure chuckled. "What do u want." asked The purple haired prince, the figure replied "Well. nothing but.. your life." my eyes widen. he offered me a hand "now. Join me and we will take over the world.. We could even burn everything down!" i refused "Rui! Are you okay!?" i heard a voice from the outside of my door, it was my mother. She decided to unlock my door and came in. the figure disappeared. "Rui.?" my mother's eye widened. "your bleeding Rui! why didn't you tell me sooner about your curse!" i answered "well..—" everything went black i couldn't hear anything..

Toya's pov:
    i heard my mother's voice from Rui's room. i went to check. when i arrived i saw my mother was calling Rui's name. Rui passed out on the ground. "mother?" a word came out from my mouth. "Toya! call the guards!" after i called the guards they arrived and took rui to get treated. " what happened?" "he got the curse and now we'll have to find his.. 'one true love'"

I accidentally said "isn't he gay." My mom turned to me and said "what." i just brushed it off. "i'm heading back to my room.. bye mom!" she was worrying about rui and didn't hear me. *sigh* i went to my room and hopped on the bed. well-

Suddenly my crow flew into my room while a letter is hanged around her neck?.. she gave me sassy look before landing on my desk. i took the letter and read it, it was a note from that handsome knight.. i read it and just put it on my desk.

Mizuki's pov:
The princess told me to go into the ice kingdom. Except I F##KING HATE THAT PLACEE.. The snow is the worst part.. Besides.. how do they even grow perfect crops.? well whatever i put on my coat that was made out of some sort of fur, and went to the stable.. got my beautiful favorite horse, Faustine! she's the best..

While we exited the kingdom's gate i looked around to see Princess Shiraishi looking at me.. i just gave her a smile and continued on my way, Oh! and i forgot to mention! Akito's coming along! since the king ordered him.. he looked annoyed. not the best time to tease him but oh well.. we headed South east, it took us 4 hours to get to the kingdom. i barely know any shortcut until we saw a white fog covering something. "We're here." Said akito, we entered the white fog and saw a wanderer trying to get out of the fog. of course we approached her. "Hey, Rose knights here. Are you lost.?" she turned around. her beautiful.. Brown hair. "o-oh! uhm. yes a bit—" said the wanderer got cut off and her eyes widened. akito's suprise for some reason, "Aki?!" Said The wanderer, "Big sis!" Akito replied. They both ran towards each other for a hug. the wanderer's tears was falling slowly.. Mizuki watched as the 2 siblings reunited. they just smiled, Once the siblings were done. Mizuki decided to say"i haven't got your name." the brown haired wanderer replied, "Ena, Ena Shinonome! i'm trying to get out of this snow fog.. mind helping? gorgeous knight/knightess ?(Rizz)" mizuki was flustered by the name ena called them. but they helped her anyways.

  A few minutes(32 mins) later, we were trying to help ena get out of the so called.. snow fog, she was riding the horse with me. and more few minutes later (16 mins) they got out and ena got off the horse, She bowed and kissed the Pink haired knight's hand and disappeared. "Hey. focus. we still got a mission to do, the sooner the better am i right? " Exclaimed akito. mizuki, the one lost in Thoughts snapped and replied "Y-yeah!!" who was more flustered.

  We entered the snow fog again and got in the kingdom. "What do we have to do again?" i asked, He replied "Uhm.. technically.. gather good jewelry..?." I gave him a blank stare and grabbed the paper he was holding .. our mission was Gather BEAUTIFUL jewelries, Finest fabrics, Finest.. Wine?, The best Meat here.. and uh find snowdrops?..

I turned back and akito and just gave him the look 'we should split up' Few mins passed by, we discussed the things we're supposed to find.. he's gonna find the meat and the wine (bc he doesn't know anything abt fashion smh), while I have to find jewelries and fabrics.. soon we split up and i asked for directions, soon i arrived at this fancy looking fabric shop.. it was Glorious ~! i went in there and got greeted by a beautiful woman. she told me her name was Yukino, i greeted her back and asked for the most finest fabric. she looked shocked and told me that's gonna cost a lot., i told her it's for The princess and she led me to the place. there were a lot of fabrics.. some of them was made out of Burmese lotus flower silk .. some were made out off Japanese Denim and other luxurious things you could imagine (?) i told her how much does 1 cost. she told me that would be around 27360-30000. it's quite expensive after all..

54 mins later i walked out the shop carrying 24-37 fabrics. the citizens looked at me like i was some kind of .. Oni .. i just went back to where i left my horse and put the fabric in a special box. Next was the jewels.. it's quite something.. considering this empire is very rich.. i started my mission and went to the jewels shop, it indeed caught my eyes with the beautiful materials. i asked the shop keeper and they replied it's 80000 for 1 pair of jewelry. ah.. the king gave me and akito a lot of coins for this.. no wonder why..

the king said he wanted 5 pairs. but the jade only cost 50,000.. and the beautiful diamond coats 100k.. yikes .

i ended up spending 232k for this.. i wonder how's Aki doing! in the end i've spent 1,246,888 for all this

Akito's pov:
I've spent 588k JUST FOR THE WINE AND THE MEAT. now it's time to go back ..

  Akito and Mizuki met up again and got ready to leave the kingdom.. they spent 3 days, which is very short, considering the other knights usually  take 13 days or more to finish.. but anyways the knights got on their horse until the royal's assistant, honami. she offered them a help but they politely declined.. soon they were out of the kingdom and in the foggy snow. after like almost a hour later they got out and took a break..

soon they were getting close to the rose kingdom.. anddd they arrived mizuki got off the horse and some butler?servent? came and took the beautiful jewels and fabrics into the castle. same with akito.. they both went to the stable to return their horse and give them a break. They also went into the castle and met up with the king, queen and princess.

the queen opened the elegantly decorated jewel box "My!my! this is absolutely gorgeous! and i love the fact it's real jade.. amethyst, ruby and DIAMONDS!! good job you two! you guys deserve more payment!"

While the princess checked the fabric..she just smiled and gave the look of approve-ment..

they both finally got to rest.

Tsukasa's pov:
I heard Rui fainted and haven't woke up since this morning.. i'm worried about him.. i mean.. it's not like i like him.. but i mean.. What am i saying? But yeah.. Saki's just doing something in the kitchen.. like .. Baking? since emu taught her that.. last time she almost exploded our house.. welp guess that's the way she is.. But i'm worried about rui.. really..

  I was doing random things for 30 minutes until i heard an explosion In the forest.. What the fuck?? i saw the other knights leaning down and the others looking in the forest.. luckily the queen started the barrier in time and suddenly there was a forest fire.. some guards was protecting something.. everyone was scared. then there was a large sea dragon emerging from the sea water. the ocean kingdom's knights also tried stopped it but it started a disaster.. the barrier almost broke but luckily the potion or magic was strong.

  the sea dragon was causing a disaster..

the queen (shadow) Pov:
  Rui must wake up. his curse is clearly affecting this world.. soon it might start a war.. .. there's a sea dragon.. and somehow a forest fire.. uh.. and an explosion?.. i think rui really have to find his true love. he was bleeding a lot(?) this morning:.

(A/N: hi!!im quite curious, do you guys me to show you guys how they look like in this au? some of them might have different outfits .. but yea!)

1591 words

Thank you for reading! if you want something please recommend something on the chp called 'Decide'!
Also i'm sorry if there's like any spelling mistake probably bc this was rushed bc i didn't wanna keep you guys starving..