3

art credit- iwatnc (twt)

main ship focus..*drumrolls*.. minoharu and.. EMUNENEEE!! (there's gonna be little Pov of Tsukasa..

Tsukasa's pov:
i woke up in my bedroom, and today is another duty-free..day.. i went downstairs to go see saki but saki was gone. maybe meeting up with her friends.. well guess so. i'm gonna go out.

Blah blah

Rui's pov:
   The bleeding doesn't stop, i tried everything.. it's getting worse. The true love of my life, i don't know who. i'm the unlucky..one i don't wanna lose control and destroy everything?!. the pain doesn't stop. At all.

-.-- --- ..- .-. / - .. -- . / .. ... / .-. ..- -. -. .. -. --. / --- ..- - / .... ..- .-. .-. -.-- / ..- .--. / .- -. -.. / ..-. .. -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / - .-. ..- . / .-.. --- ...- .

??? Pov:
     i was picking up some berries in the forest to bring it back to my home, Well i have 4 full baskets already but it isn't enough.. i might make them into jams and sell them!! it's might get me enough food for 8 months! while walking i accidentally stepped on a puddle, it was shining and glowing.. i was kinda curious .. luckily i have an extra jar that i always carry with.. I put the shining water in the bottle and tapped on it, it started glowing and i couldn't see anything, i opened my eyes to see.. i was in another kingdom..

?: ..Huh?

I heard some guards and they ran to me with a very sharp swords. I ran away because i didn't know what to do..
"WHAT THE HELL. WHAT TYPE OF MESS DID I GET INTO??" I said to myself and the guards heard me. they continued to chase me until i tripped, one of them pointed their swords at me. saying "Who are you? and why are you here." i replied "O-uh.. i acci-" "Guards let her go." a voice was coming from behind they turned around and bowed down. "yes your highness." one of them said and walked away.

YOUR HIGHNESS?? HUH? W-WAIT SHES A .. PRINCESS? "Are you okay? my dear?"
Said she, "i-i'm fine! thank you your highness!" i replied "Ah, Just call me haruka! no need for such things as your highness.. plus, you look like a student from shadow academy?" said Haruka. "o-oh! yes, i'm from shadow academy ! i went there to learn about magic and spells!" i replied again. "HARUKAAA-CHANNN!" a voice came from behind, we both turned around and.. it's a girl with pink hair running towards us" Haruka said "Oh! Airi! Hello!" The girl stopped and replied "hah.. I made you macaroons again~! and who's this ?"

Haruka: it's uhm..

?: MINORI!

Airi: Ah! i see. would u like to try my baking?

Airi handed me a macaroon, i tasted it and it's really good!

Minori: Woah! it reminds me of those bakers in rose kingdom!

Airi: aha, i used to attend one of those baking academy..

Minori: i see..

Haruka: i gotta get going!..

Minori: can i come?

Haruka: y-yea sure.

i followed haruka, and she lead me to her castle.. when we entered the doors immediately opened and we were greeted by butlers and maids.. i was quite surprised that this is how a royal life is. Words came out from Haruka's mouth "Now, tell me.. would you like to stay here longer or .. go back? if u go back i'll have my butler make a special charm that may bring you back here and we can communicate." i decided to reply "o-oh.. uhm.. well how are you gonna deliver the charm if i go back?" she replied " Well! we can teleport to the shadow kingdom and deliver it to you!" i hesitated and said sure.. few moments later i was back when i was and my berries were still there! i headed back and made jams to sell for tomorrow.