8

hi 1 (?) more chp until this ends! i hope you guys enjoyed it. well mostly because i might try to finish one of my 'weird' rarepair (?) Demon slayer ff so yeah!

Also for the Next Rks or maybe other ships fic.. could u guys choose one of them from the list. (i'm running out of idea)

Customer x worker
Princess/Prince x Assassin
Idol x Streamer (PERFECT FOR AIRIENA)
class president x Normal student
RIVALS TO LOVER
enemy to lover
Care taker x Tired person (Honakana)
Teacher x Teacher
actor x actress

maybe others

(BEFORE YOU ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT TEACHER X STUDENT, IDOL X OBBESSED FAN AND BULLY X VICTIM I WILL NOT BE WRITING THAT IT JUST SEEMS WERID, AND I WILL NOT BE WRITING ANY SMUT OR YANDERE AU.)
————————————————————

I looked at Rui and gave him a smile.. before i left. but after 15 minutes, There was an alert, Suddenly the guards were rushing to the room where Rui was. I took a peek. i heard one of the guards saying "HE'S GONE!", My eyes widened. what do they mean he's gone? i thought to myself and got on my horse.

Soon the forests was destroyed.. "What.." i said to myself.

When i arrived at a cliff, Where you could see the rose kingdom.. i saw the kingdom. on fire?. I quickly rushed to the scene. The barrier was broken. The rose forest is all burned.. "SAKI!" i thought about her and entered the kingdom. when i entered i saw Rui. He's awake?!, There was something off about him.. his eyes are supposed to be yellow, it's red. "RUI!" i yelled at him and almost ran toward him but Akito stopped me. "w-what?" I said in a panicking voice. "he's the one attacking us." akito answered.

   I pushed akito out of my way, "RUI!" I screamed at him. He turned around and casted a spell towards me Mizuki ran in front of me to block him, unfortunately hitting them in the chest. in the chest. "MIZUKI!" Akito yelled out. Mizuki Managed to still stand up,even though the spell was powerful. My eyes widened.. "Mizuki.?" They turned around and Gave  akito a sign of something.

  Akito nodded, Akito disappeared than reappeared behind Rui attempting to weaken him, Rui quickly turned around and dodged. The rest of the knight came and helped us fight.

  the crows delivered messages to the emperors while the king is trying his best to keep rui not to get out of control too much, while the queen helped him. Tsukasa was unsure if he liked Rui or not. Either way his plan was to kiss Rui and free him from the curse. Tsukasa Quickly got up and helped the knights out. Shiraishi was Trying to help but the King did not allowed her.

??: Pfft, nice try Ariadne and Malik. Your going to fail.

  Ariandne suddenly felt an uneasy Feeling, She felt like someone was watching her, but Brushed it off. "Your highness! the princess is down there!" a knight yelled out, Malik told the knight to look for the princess.

'Rui' knocked out half of the knights except for the 10 strongest memebers. they had bad injuries but still managed to fight . 'Rui' got enough and summoned an entity that looked like a dragon. It started attacking the 10 members including Akito and Mizuki. All of them quickly formed a plan and tried to stop it but it ended up getting worse.

Malik's started losing energy and his magic slowly Faded. Meaning Rui got worse but luckily Darya, and seres arrived on time. Darya quickly tried to seal Rui but his energy was too strong . Seres hesitated about the idea of hurting her son .. But it's for the sake of the kingdom. "I'm sorry Rui." the queen whispered to herself and casted a sealing spell which should weaken him.

Rui's pov:

The unbearable pain i'm feeling right now is unstoppable. what's going on!? Haruka warned me about the c-corrupted world?.

I quickly connected the dots, I realized i'm trapped in this world, with loneliness. I need to find a way. but is there even a way?.

I stood there watching everything continue corrupting. i started coughing up blood. the pain got worse.

Back to the uh fight.

   he was weakened, An was hiding in one of the ally ways he used her power to cage him in a rose cage except she didn't want to but she unfortunately had to. Suddenly Akito started walking towards the blonde hair with peach fade hair "Tenma. what are you doing?.!. stop standing there and do something to help us!" Tsukasa didn't hear him until Akito slapped his face. Tsukasa was shocked.
Akito pointed his sword towards his neck.
Mizuki yelled out "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

  an attack came in the way and hit mizuki making them faint to the ground. The 6th rank knight saw them faint "Akiyama!?" He saw another attack coming in the way but dodged it.

  Akito gave Tsukasa a glare. Tsukasa backed up but akito kept on walking towards him until tsukasa hit the wall. "Why?" Tsukasa spoke. "You don't deserve to be in the 7th rank, Tenma." Said Akito. "If your just gonna be an asshole, YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE IN THE 7TH RANK." "W-what do you mean.?" i asked.
"I know your not him your just an person pretending to be him. Bring him back before i behead you." My eyes widened i was confused. "I can prove i-i'm tsukasa.!" The 3rd rank knight yelled out "Shinonome. Let go of him, HE's THE REAL ONE! we beheaded the fake one!"
Akito put down his sword and let tsukasa go.

Tsukasa's eyes widened as he fell to the ground he told all of the knights "STOP!" Everyone turned to him and looked shocked. "Tenma." Tsukasa ran to him attempting to wake him up "Rui! please." Rui gave no responses. but the cage was between them meaning he can't do anything..

An decided to destroy the rose cage. Tsukasa finally got close to Rui.

TBC..

1040
words

If your wondering why this is so short. i'm saving it for the last chapter:)
My apologies for grammar mistakes