The Animatronics

3rd chapie! Lets do this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s POV
This is it... I'm done for...

I shut my eyes ready for whats gonna happen. But nothing happened. Then I felt someone touch my shoulder.

"Miss (Y/n)?" I heard someone say. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that the power was back on. I looked up as my (E/c) eyes meet a pair of icy blue one's. I jump back in surprise.

"I'm sorry miss. Are you okay?" Said the person in front of me. He had brunette hair, a brown tux with black shoes and a bow tie and a top hat. He also appears to have... Bear ears?

I was about to answer when I heard footsteps coming to the office. I could hear faint voices as the footsteps got closer. I hid under the table deeper afraid it was the animatronics

"Freddy?!" The voices called. Then I saw 3 people near the doorway.

"Freddy! There you are. Wait where's the night guard?" said a female voice. "Come in. She's hiding." Said said the brunette haired boy.

They came in and I got a better look of them.

First there was a girl with short blond hair, magenta eyes, a yellow and white dress and a bib that said 'LET'S EAT!!!'

Then there was a guy with purple hair, blood red eyes, a tux similar to Freddy's but purple with a red bow tie, a guitar strapped to his back and what appears to be bunny ears.

And lastly a boy with red hair, glowing yellow eyes, a torn out pirate looking outfit, a hook, eye patch and fox ears.

I was confused. Who are these people and what are they doing here?

"Umm... Who are you people?" I finally uttered out.

"We're the animatronics." They said in union.

Wait. What?!