Springtrap

(Y/n)'s POV
My head hurts...

I opened my eyes. Where am I? I was in a dark empty room, lying on the floor.

"Ah, good. Your awake." Someone said. I tried to get up to see who it was but fell back. Then I noticed my arms and legs were tied.

I heard laughter surround the room before I saw an animatronic that looked kinda like Bonnie but a golden color. "W-who are y-y-you?" I asked frightened. He came closer to me then he put duck tape on my mouth.

"Me? You can call me Springtrap~" He said before turning human. My eyes widened. It's the killer. I tried to remove the rope tied to my arms and legs while screaming for help.

Someone... Anyone... Help!

Freddy's POV
We ran to the back room. My blood was boiling and my heart was pounding. When I get my hands on that asshole Vincent, he'll regret the day he messed with us!

When we arrived I pressed my ear against the door. I heard muffled screams.

"Even with duck tape your so fucking loud!" Vincent's voice said. (Y/n)! What did he do to her?! I heard more muffled screams. That's it!

I kicked the door down.

I saw (Y/n) lying on the floor crying with duck tape on her mouth and rope tied to her arms and legs.

"Hmph! Mph!" Was all she could say. "Why hello! If it isn't the little kiddies! Come to save your friend?" He said mockingly as he shook (Y/n)'s chair.

I growled. "Aw is someone mad~ Its way past bed time, you should be sleeping." He kept mocking us. I was about to jump and attack him, but the others held me back.

"Freddy calm down!" Chica begged. "You son of a bitch Vincent! If I even see one scratch on her your dead! Asshole!" I screamed.

He shook his head. "Now why would I do that to such a pretty thing~" He said stroking (Y/n)'s hair. (Y/n) flinched at his touch and more tears streamed down her face.

That's it.

I broke free from the others and ran to Vincent. He smirked. When I was about to hit him when he pulled out a knife and stabbed my side. I fell down in pain. But I'm immortal. My wounds started to heal.

(Y/n) screamed. "Quite!" He then stabbed (Y/n)'s side. "(Y/n)!" I screamed. But as he pulled the knife out, (Y/n) kicked his hand and Vincent stabbed himself as (Y/n) fainted.

The others ran to (Y/n) as Vincent fell to the ground and I stood up and ran to (Y/n)'s side. I put my hand on her face.

"(Y/n)!" I screamed, shaking her a little. She was losing blood. Her once bright rosy cheeks, sparking eyes and beautiful smile was gone.

"We have to get her to a hospital before Vincent wakes up." I said as I picked her up. "But the manager, the pizzeria..." Bonnie said.

"The pizzeria can always replace us. I don't think I can survive one more day singing those stupid kid songs. (Y/n) needs us!" I said. "The captain's right! (Y/n) needs us." Foxy said.

"Then lets go!" I said. We all ran out of the pizzeria as the 6 am bell ran. As we ran I looked at (Y/n).

Don't worry (Y/n). We'll get help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sup reader-chan! here's the next chapter. Btw I made a new book. It's a Golden Freddy x Reader if you wanna read it. And...

OMG! 1.92K READS?! WHAT?! You guys are the best!!! Thanks sooooo much for the support! It means so much to me!

Well till the next chapter. Bye reader-chan!