Back to normal?

Amy's POV (Didn't expect that one)
I stretched my arms. Time for work. I grounded as I got out of bed. I took a shower, changed and started to make some coffee to wake me up. (Y/n) should be home any moment now.

I was about to take a sip of my coffee when all of a sudden 5 people barges in the house. "Are you sure this is the place?" The purple haired dude asked.

"Positive!" Said the blonde haired girl. " Um excuse me? What are you people doing at me and (Y/n)'s house?!" I asked annoyed as I tapped my foot.

They looked at me. "This is the place." The blonde boy said. I was about to say something when the brunette haired boy came closer carrying...

(Y/n)?!

"No time to explain. We need help! Please!" He begged looking at (Y/n). I quickly nodded. "Stay in the living room while I call and ambulance!" I said as I ran to the phone.

(Y/n)'s POV
Am I dead? I heard a voice. I heard 2 voices. I slowly opened my eyes. I ground as I sat up. I'm at a hospital.

"(Y/n)! Your awake!" I turned to my right and was immediately squished in a hug from Amy. "Oh my God! Don't scare me like that! Are you okay?!" She said rapidly.

"I t-think I-I'm fine... But your h-hurting my s-side..." I managed to choke out. "Oh. Sorry!" She said letting go of me. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Really almost every time?" I said playfully but then I noticed the seriousness in her eyes. "I'm serious. I thought I lost you." She said lightly hugging me this time. I hugged back.

"The animatronics told me everything." She said. I looked at her. "Everything?" I asked. "Everything." She replied.

"Excuse me? Miss (Y/n), you have some friends here to see you." A nurse said as she entered the room. I smiled "Bring them in." I said nicely. She nodded as she called the animatronics. "(Y/n)!" The greeted as they surrounded me. "Hi guys." I said smiling.

Then I felt someone hug me, it was Freddy. "(Y/n)! Your okay. I'm so sorry I didn't protect you. I let him hurt you. I... I..." I hugged back. "It wasn't your fault."I said trying to assure him.

He smiled. "I'm just glad your alright." He said kissing my forehead. Then I heard someone squeal. We turned our heads and saw Amy and Chica squealing like insane fangirls.

"(Y/n)! You never told me you got a boyfriend! How could you?! I thought we we're friends!" She complained acting hurt as she placed a hand on her chest. I rolled my eyes. Typical Amy.

~A few weeks later~

I sighed in relief as I got home. Its good to be back. I just got home from the hospital but my side still kinda hurts. I sat down and relaxed on the couch. Amy's at work but the animatronics are still here. They abandoned the pizzeria and are now living with us in our guest rooms.

Freddy sat beside me"You need anything else? I can get you water or food or-" I cut him off. "No its fine. But thanks." I said. Freddy has been more protective lately after everything that happened.

"Are you sure?" He asked, concerned. I smiled. "Yeah. Don't worry." I said smiling. He sighed in defeat as he pulled me into his arms. I snuggled closer, my face buried in his chest as I sighed. I feel so much safer in his arms.

Then I started to drift of to sleep.