I don't have a title ·~·

(Y/n)'s POV
As I arrived at the house, I saw Amy getting ready for her to go to work.

"I'm home!" I called, smiling. Amy turned around, shocked. "(Y/n)!" She ran and gave me a hug. "(Y/n)! Your okay! Are you okay?! Did they hurt you?! How many months do ya have before you die?!" She said rapidly.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm f-fine Amy... B-but y-y-your squishing m-me..." I managed to choke out. "Whoops, heh heh, sorry." She said letting go of me.

I took deep breaths before I regained composure. "Don't worry Amy, I'm fine. And I'm not gonna die." I stated smoothly. She put a hand on her chest and sighed in relief. "Thank God."

I put a hand on her shoulder. "See I told you I'd be fine." She smiled. "Well I gotta go to work see ya later." She said. She grabbed her stuff and went out the door as I waved to her goodbye.

I yawned. I didn't realize how tired I am. I went upstairs and went to bed.

~Le Time Skip~

I woke up and stretched my arms. I feel much better now. Then my stomach started torumble.I looked at the time, 2:24. Its past lunch! No wonder I was hungry. I decided to go to the pizzeria since I might end up burning the kitchen if I try to cook.

I bathe, got dress and headed for the pizzeria.

When I arrived I was greeted by the shouts and laughter of the kids. The place looked so different in the day, it was so lively and cheerful. I got table close to the stage and watched as the children laugh, sing, and smile as the animatronics perform.

Then when they were done, they started to roam around. Bonnie spotted me. "Hi (Y/n)! What brings you hear?" He asked.

"I decided to get some late lunch." I said giving him a smile. "Okay then. What's your order?" He asked. "Could I have a (favorite pizza) and (favorite drink)?" I ordered. " Be there in just a sec." He said running to the kitchen.

I watched as the others laughed and played with the kids, I smiled.

"(Y/n)?" Someone said. I turned around and I was shocked to see who it was. "Mike!" I said as I hugged him. I haven't seen Mike since we were kids with Amy.

"Hey (Y/n)! Its been so long! How are you?" He asked letting go of me. "I'm fine. What are you doing here?" I asked, offering him to sit with me. He sat down.

"Well I'm the day shift guard here." He said. "Really? What a coincidence, I work the night shift guard here." I said smiling. Then we started to catch up. We smiled, ate and laugh the whole time. Until It was time to go.

"Bye Mike. I gotta get ready for work." I said giving him a hug. "Bye (Y/n). Take care." He said as be let go. I started to walk away.

But I had the strangest feeling... I was being watched the whole time...