The 5 kids

Freddy's POV
We were all having fun even if (Y/n) was asleep on my shoulder. But she started to stir in her sleep. "No..." She murmured.

"Okay Foxy truth or da-" Then she screamed in her sleep. Turned to try and wake her up.

"(Y/n)?!" I said shaking her. The others came to try and help me. Then I noticed tears streaming down her face.

"No..." She murmured. "Please... Stop..." She kept repeating as more tears came.

"(Y/n)?! Wake up!" I shouted in panic. What's happening?! "Please (Y/n)! Wake up!" I hugged her closer to me.

"I know! Lets get water and spray her face!" Bonnie suggested. Foxy smacked his head. "Idiot! That's not gonna help."

"Well we have to do something." Goldie said. I looked at her. She looked in a lot of pain as tears streamed down her face. A tear escaped my eye as I looked at her.

Then she sat up. "(Y/n)!" We cheered as I hugged her closer to me. She looked around shaking. Then she hugged me.

"Freddy... I-it was h-horrible... T-they... I c-couldn't..." She said trembling. "Shh... Its okay." I comforted her as I rubbed her (H/c) hair.

"What happened?" Chica asked.

"I had a h-horrible n-nightmare..." She said, shaking. "Its okay lass. It was just a bad dream." Foxy said trying to comfort her. She shook her head.

"But... it felt so real..." She said. "What was your dream?" Goldie asked as everyone, including me, look at her. She though for a moment.

"I... I was at the pizzeria. I saw 5 kids, a blonde girl, a red haired boy, a purple haired boy a blonde boy and a brunette haired boy. They were so happy as they followed a yellow bear animatronic that I've never seen to a back room. I entered to see why they were there. Then a man in a purple uniform killed all of them." She said crying.

"I-I did everything I c-could to s-stop him..." She said, trembling.

I looked at the others. We all that the same expression. Shock and sadness. Its time we told her.

"(Y/n). What you saw was what happened to the missing children." I said. She looked up at me. "What? H-how do you know?" She asked.

I took a deep breath. " Cause those 5 children... Were us..."