Truth or Dare

(Y/n)'s POV
When I arrived Amy had already left for work. I decided to just rest, so I went to bed.

~Le Time Skip~

I woke up at 4:25. Wow. I must really tired. Then my stomach grumbled. And hungry. So I decided to go to the pizzeria and stay there until my shift.

So I bathed, got dressed, packed my stuff and headed for the pizzeria. When I arrived I was greeted by the same screams of the children.

I took a seat near the stage again and ordered pizza. I watched the kids happily laugh and sing along with the animatronics.

"Hi (Y/n)!" I turned around to see Mike. "Hey Mike!" I greeted happily. "Mind if I sit with you?" He asked. "Sure. I could use the company." I said patting a seat next to me.

We laughed and talked like yesterday. I missed hanging out with Mike and Amy together like when we we're kids. I checked my phone to see if I had any text but when I checked my bag, I forgot my phone.

I told Mike I had to go home. We said good bye as I went home.

When I arrived I checked my phone for any text and oh boy... I got like 30 messages from Amy asking if I was okay or if I hurt myself or if I was in the hospital cause I didn't answer the first 20.

I rolled my eyes. I swear sometimes Amy's like a mom to me. I texted her telling her I was fine and decided to take a nap.

~Le Time Skip~

I woke up and fixed myself, ready to go to the pizzeria.

As I entered the pizzeria I was greeted by Freddy in a hug. "Hi (Y/n)." He greeted me happily. I smiled and hugged him back. "Hi Freddy." It was nice to see him happy.

We let go as we headed for my office to drop my stuff. "Where are the others?" I asked. "There in the dinning room, as usual." He answered as we headed to the others.

"Hi guys!" I greeted them as we arrived at the dinning room. "Hi (Y/n)!" They greeted. They were all sitting on the stage in a big circle. Me and Freddy walked up to them to see what they were up to. We sat down with the others, Freddy next to me.

"Whatcha up to?" I asked. They smirked. "We're playing 'Truth or Dare'. Wanna join?" Chica asked.

"I don't trust you guys." Freddy said narrowing his eyes at them. ,"I don't like the look on their face." He stated.

"I think it sounds like fun!" I said happily. "Well then count me out." Freddy said, frowning. He was about to stand up when I grabbed his wrist. "Aww, but its no fun unless all of us play. Please!" I begged, using my puppy dog eyes.

He blushed. Thinking to join or not. Then he sighed. "Fine." He simply said. I smiled as the others smirked.

"Okay! Lets get started!" Chica said, cheerfully.