My darling

TW: Panic attack, sh kinda

Y/n pov

Right now I'm in miss Thornhill's class but I can't focus, I keep thinking about my past for some reason... The way I had to see how my best friend was bullied and I couldn't do anything. "Hello Y/n, are you alright?" I heard the sweet voice from miss Thornhill. "I- Yes I'm fine" I said. Fuck... I didn't even notice I was crying. Miss Thornhill is my favourite teacher, she is so sweet and caring and cute and pretty and she has a perfect body. Last but definitely not least I have a big ass crush on her, but it'll never work out sadly. Like I'm a student and she's an teacher. I've accepted that it'll never work but I'll never stop having these feelings, I don't even want to stop them, it feels amazing.

Before I knew it the lesson was over, so just like everyone else I started to pack my stuff. I started to walk out when I heard "Y/n please stay behind" I turned around to see Miss Thornhill smile at me. I sat back at my desk and waited until everyone left, when everyone was gone she walked to my desk. I couldn't help stare at her body it looked so perfect as she was walking. When she arrived at my desk she sat on it looking down on me. "Why did I need to stay behind?" I asked already kowing the awnser "You looked so distracted, I'm worried darling" She said and I felt my cheeks heat up because of the pet name. "I-I'm fine" I said "Darling you were crying" She said "I was staring" "Okay, I understand that you don't want to tell me but know that I'm always here for you, that's what a dorm mom is for" "Thank you, please don't worry about me I'm fine" I said. Ofcourse I was lying, but everytime I get close to someone I hurt them or they get hurt and what happens all the time... They hurt me. "Okay darling"

Time skip. Y/n is now in her dorm and her roommate is out.

This was a horrible day, I really wanted to tell her but I didn't know how. She would probably see me as some pathetic girl with a trauma. That thought was the last straw... I started sobbing and I couldn't stop. My sobs started getting louder and louder. I can't think straight(duh I'm gay) anymore.. I looked around for something sharp, I saw the glass I dropped yesterday and I went to grab it..

Marilyn pov
I was reading my book before I went to sleep when I heard light sobs. I followed the sound and arrived at Y/n's dorm. I knocked "Y/n are you there?" The sobs started getting louder. Shit I have to get in so I opend the door. I saw Y/n on the bed with a piece of glass in her hand and a light cut on her wrist "Y/N" I yelled as I ran to her and snatched the glass from her. Shit she's having a panic attack, she doesn't notice me... What can I do? I held her hand, no reaction. I had a thought. No I can't do that... but I have to. I cupped her face and pulled her into a kiss. She looked at me shocked, but she noticed me "W-What happend..?" she asked still sobbing "You were having a panic attack and when I walked in you were trying to cut yourself... I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to let you notice I was here so..." "so?" she asked "So I kissed you I'm sorry" "I'm sorry you had to see that and don't worry about it, I don't mind it. You did what you needed" She said and gave me a soft smile.

Y/n pov
I gave her a soft smile "May I ask what happend?" She asked "Yes I guess" I explaind about my best friend and how I felt I always hurt people. "Oh sweetheart..." she said "I'm sorry I shouldn't have dropped all this on you.." "Darling.. I asked you" "That's true but still.." I said. After a comfortable silence I asked "May I hug you" "Darling, I kissed you, ofcourse you may" she chuckled and pulled me into her lap. I hid my face in her neck "I-I'm sorry" I said "For what?" she sounded really confused "That you had to see me like that and had to kiss me" I cried "Hey hey hey, don't cry." she cupped my face "You had a panic attack than you just can't think straight, there's nothing you can do about it and about the kiss. If I really didn't want to do that I wouldn't have done that." she said "W-what do you mean?" I asked being a tomato "If I really didn't want to kiss you I wouldn't have done it. You're a very pretty and sweet girl Y/n" she said making me blush even harder "T-thank you, for everything" I said "Always my darling" She said. I hid my face in her neck again and fell asleep feeling safe and protected.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

A/n
Tysm for reading this! If you have any requests or ideas please tell me!❤️
Love yall💞💞