Ceilings ~L.W

This one shot is inspired by the song 'Ceillings' by lizzy mcalpine
Y/n and Larissa are friends, just act like Nevermore doens't exist lol TwT
(Y/n x Larissa Weems)
Tw: Hinting to smut, kinda sad ig

♫︎Ceilings, plaster

Can't you just make it move faster?Lovely to be sitting here with youYou're kinda cute but it's raining harderMy shoes are now full of waterLovely to be rained on with youIt's kinda cute but it's so short♫︎

I'm sitting in the park when it's starting to rain. A woman comes sit next to me. I reconize her as Larissa Weems. She's really pretty I think to myself "Oh no, Y/n do you want me to take you home?" Larissa asks 'Wow she knows my name' I think "Not yet I wanna stay here with you" I say. "Let's go dance in the rain" I say as it starts to rain even harder. "We're gonna get soaked" "That's what's fun about it" I laugh. She chuckles. I pull her up "What?!" She asks "Let's go dance, right here, right now!" "Okay, only because I love you" She laughs. "Thank you Rissa" I laugh. We dance and jump in the rain. I laugh "My shoes are full of water!" I yell. Larissa laughs and hug me "It's lovely to be here with you." She says and hugs me even tighter. "I really need to take you home now." She says.

♫︎Then you're drivin' me home

And I don't wanna leaveBut I have to goYou kiss me in your carAnd it feels like the start of a movie I've seen before, before♫︎

"I'm soaked" I laugh next to Larissa in her car. She's driving me home after we danced in the rain. "I told you." Larissa laughs. "We're here" She says as we stop infront of my house. "I don't want to go yettt" I whine "You have to" Larissa says "Rissa I need to tell you something.." I say "Tell me" "I like you, I like like you" I say. "I like like you to" Larissa says as she cups my face with her hands. "May I?" "Please." I say and she pulls me in. She kisses me with lust and I kiss back with the same lust. "Do you want to come in?" I ask "I thought you'd never ask" She says and we get out of the car walking to my house. This feels like the start of every romantic movie.

♫︎Bedsheets, no clothes
Touch me like nobody else does
Lovely to just lay here with you
You're kinda cute and I would say all of this
But I don't wanna ruin the moment
Lovely to sit between comfort and chaos
♫︎

Larissa and I are laying under the bedsheets after some.. interesting stuff. 'She tuched me like nobody has ever tuched me. It's lovely to just lay here with her. I wouldn't change this moment for the world. I want it to last forever.' I thought to myself. She turns her head and she looks so cute. I want to tell her al my thoughts but I don't want to ruin the moment. It was lovely.. it was so comforting but also pure chaos.. I want to take her to my house more often. 

Its a few days later now and we're at her house, we did some more uh- things.

♫︎But it's over
Then you're drivin' me home
And it kinda comes out as I get up to go
You kiss me in your car
And it feels like the start of a movie I've seen before♫︎

"Y/n you need to get home, I'm so sorry" Larissa says "I wanna stayyy" I whine "I'm sorry love" "Okayy" We get in her car and she starts driving me home. "Bye Rissa" I say and get up to leave. "Y/n" She says "Yes?" "I love you, always remember that." "I will" I say and she kisses me. It once again feels like the start of a movie.

♫︎But it's not real

And you don't existAnd I can't recall the last time I was kissedIt hits me in the carAnd it feels like the end of a movie I've seen beforeBefore♫︎

I start to walk out of the car, but then I blink and I'm in my car again? Thank it hits me.. Larissa's not real.. she only exists in Wednesday.. I can't even remember the last time I was kissed.. I cry and it feels like the end of a movie i've seen...

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

725 words

TwT I'm crying.
Love yalll<333