Troublemaker ~Miss Frump

I hate math I don't understand a single fuck from it. The only thing I like about it is the teacher, Morticia Frump. Although I hate her at the same time. She's hot as fuck and can be really sweet, but she can also be a bitch. Ugh I have a class from her now in 1 minute and I still need to do my make up but I don't care so I'll be ten minutes late or something.

"Hello miss Frump" I say and sit in my chair "Why hello, look who decided to join us ten minutes late" Miss Frump says "I did" I smile "What are you gonna do about it Morticia?" I knew she wasn't going to take this well, but hey who cares. "Y/n you little ugh- come with me" She grabs my arm and pulls me behind her. "Larissa, I have a little bitch" She pushes me into Weems' office "Hello principal Weems" I smile sweetly "Miss Y/l/n, what did you do now?" "I was ten minutes late and I sat down" I say "Okay that means 20 minutes detention" Weems says "She was also disrespectful" Morticia says "In what way?" I chuckle knowing what's gonna come "I said 'Look who decided to join us after ten minutes' and than she told me 'I did what are you gonna do about it Morticia' And you know I don't like being disrespected" She explains to Weems "Is this true miss Y/l/n?" I can't hold it anymore "Yes" I say and laugh "Your faces" I almost cry they look so shocked and mad. They look like idiots. "Miss Y/l/n I don't wanna deal with you and I spare you from being punished by miss Frump so detention by miss Thonhill" Weems says "Awhh~ but I want Morticia to punish me" I frown "But okay I'll go there now byeee" I say and look behind me one last time. Larissa looks shocked and I feel like I'm death whan I see Morticia smirk at me. But I also notice that her cheeks are a bit pinkish.

"Hey Mari, I'm back" I say and sit on a table. "Oh my god, Y/n what did you do?" "I disrespected Morticia" I laugh. Marilyn and I have been friends since the first time I met her, I have been in detention with her 1000 times because Weems never had the energy to handle me. "Y/n you need to stop bullying you teachers" Marilyn laughs "But it's funnyy. Although Morticia is scary as fuck" I say. She laughs. I help her with the plants and before I know it one hour is over. "Mariii, can we walk to lunch together?" "Sure"

We arrive at the quad. "Bye Y/n" "Can't I sit with you" I whine "I wish you could, but it's against the rules and you'll have to sit with Morticia" "Okay nevermind" I laugh "Bye Y/n" "Can I have a hug?" I ask "Of course" I hug her. I let go off her and I look at the teachers table. Morticia looks like she could kill the both of us. I wave at her and she look away as quick as she can. I laugh and walk to Xavier and Bianca "Hey bitches" "Hey idiot" Bianca says "Okay am I dumb or does miss Frump look like she wants to kill me?" Xavier asks "Nope, keep looking at her" I say and go grab lunch. I walk back "Uh- Y/n, she looks at you" Bianca says "I know" "What did you do this time?" Xavier sighs. I explain what I did and they laugh "Oh my god Y/n I love you" Xavier says "I'm gay shut up" I laugh. "Oh my god Y/n you're an idiot" Bianca says "I know thank you" "We have to go to the next lesson" Xavier says "Nah, I'm skipping. Have fun" I say "Good luck" They say and walk away. I go to my dorm and grab my phone and headphones. I jump out of my window. It's only two feet high so I can land pretty easy. I run into the forest and climb in a tree. I put on my headphones and listen to my favorite song(Your choice). I cry. I don't even know why but I feel bad. I was really scared Morticia is fucking scary. I laughed my way out of it but I was really scared... I have 10 more minutes until I have Science from Marilyn so I have to be back. I go back to the the school and run to my dorm. I clean up my face because my make is all messed up because of the make-up. I want to put on new make-up when I hear a voice "Leave that because it'll be messed up in a few minutes" I turn around "JEZUS EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING?!" I yell I was shocked because of the voice, but was scared when I saw the onwer of the voice. She was leaned against the doorframe with crossed arms. "Oh m-miss Frump I'm sorry I didn't know it was you" I say "That's fine, come with me" She says. I know somthing is not right, she's being nice. We arrive at weems' office, I knew I was in trouble. "Hello Larissa" Morticia says "I heard you skipped your last class?" Weems asks me "I- uh- Yes" I say "Well, since you wanted Morticia to punish you. Enjoy" Larissa says. "Wait what?" I ask "Come with me Miss Y/l/n" "No principal Weems please anything but this. LARISSA I'LL DO ANYTHING PLEASE" I beg "You asked for it, litterally." Larissa says "Now please take her miss Frump" "Come miss Y/l/n"

She takes me into some sort of basement. "M-miss frump, what are you going to do..?" "That's a suprise" She wispers in my ear and blindfolds me. "WH-" "Shhh" I'm scared I don't know what's gonna happen. That's what makes me scared. "Sit" Morticia says. I feel I'm sat on a chair. She pulls my hands behind me and binds them with a rope. "M-miss Frump w-what are y-you going to do to m-me?" I stutter. "Awh~ do I make you nervous?" She says "No" I say stern. She does, but I'm not gonna give her the pleasure of knowing that. "DON'T lie to me" She says and graps my jaw firmly. "What do you want me to do?" She asks "W-what?" "Well, you wanted me to punish you so I thought mabye you had a plan" "Well I hoped you'd fuck me" I say. "Really?" "NO OF COURSE NOT YOU CREEP" I yell. "No need to yell love~" She says. and I hear her walk around me in circles like I'm her prey. "I'm sorry miss" I say. I know I should be scared and I am but at the same time it makes me feel... Things. "Are you sure you don't want me to?" "To what?" "You know.. what did you just say?" "What the fuck" I say "That's not a no" She chuckles. I know it isn't because I don't really want her to but I wouldn't mind if she would. "Love you're thinking out loud" She giggles "Well, you're not really against it either. So let me ask, Dou you want to fuck me?" "Yes" She says. "Than do it, I dare you" I say. She stays silent and I can't see her because of the blindfold. The only thing I hear is my own breathing. Suddenly I hear her wisper in my ear from behind "With pleasure."

She takes of the blindfold. She walks to some sort of table. I see her grab something, but I cant see what. She comes closer and than I see what it is. A knife. "If we're going to do it, we're gonna do it my way." She say with an evil laugh. "You're gonna kill me?" I ask "No of course not idiot. I'm gonna punish you until you Mine You'll be my troublemaker." She says "Haha, good luck" I say with a fake laugh I'll never be hers. "Don't need it" She says and grabs my shirt. She cuts it in half. "Oops" She says and takes it of "You're a psycho" I say. "Shut up" "Make me" I say "Gladly" "Wh-" She cuts me of by kissing me "What the f-" "Shut up or I'll kiss you again" She says. I don't know why, but I want her to kiss me again "You wouldn't" I say "I would" "Do it" And she does. She kisses me again. My dad used to be in trouble all the time and taught me some tricks. I untie my wrists and pull her closer. She pulls away "How the fuck?" "Magic" I say. She wants to pick up the rope again "Don't mind, I won't go anywhere" I say. "Okay" She smirks. "Stand" I do as she says and stand up. To my suprise she grabs my face and kisses me again. I start to feel the love she is giving me somewhere else. "Please" I say "What?" "Please fuck me" "You want me to?" She frowns "Yes" "Well, I think if you want me to you're mine" "What?" "Like I said you're mine now, this was to punish you not reward you. If you stay out of trouble for a week you'll get your reward" She smirks and walks away "Bye Y/n, see you tomorrow in math"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

1574 words

Hope you liked itt<3

Have a great day/night<33