Little thorn -Bella Black

It's the battle of hogwards. All the death eaters went to the dark forest to join the lord. Only me, Y/n and my best friend, Draco stayed here. Draco had to be a death eater because of his father and me? I had to become a death eater for the love of my life, Bellatix Black. I haven't seen her since the battle started. I don't even know if she's still alive...

"Hey, I promise she'll be okay Y/n. Bella is the strongest person I know." Draco says seeing the worry on my face. "Thank you Draco. I'm sure you're right" I say. That boy Neville walks outside and soon we hear a lot of footsteps coming toward the castle. The rest of the kids follow Neville and walk outside. So do Draco and I. We see a big group of death eaters. They come closer and I feel like a air left my lungs. She's not there. My Bella isn't there. I feel tears coming. 

The group are almost at hogwards grounds when I see a small figure pushing through the large group off death eaters. It's her, It's my Bella. She's alive! I see her watching all of the kids until she meets my eyes. I see hers soften, I hear her voice in my head. "Hello little thorn. Good to see you're alive" She smiles and I smile back. I already missed her. "Who's that in Hagrids arms?" The Weasley girl says. "Neville who is it?" She asks again. The dark lord starts.. "Harry Potter... Is dead" He says. I grab Draco's hand and squeeze it a little. I know he kinda liked Harry. He acts like he doesn't, but he really admires him. The Weasley girl started screaming and the rest of the people started tearing up. Even I feel a tear sting. Harry meant alot for this school. The lord silences everyone and continues. "Stupid girl. Harry Potter is dead. From now on you put your faith in.. me" He says almost sweet. He turns around to the death eaters and screams "Harry Potter is dead!" Everyone starts laughing. I hear the laugh of my witch and feel safe. I look at Draco and see a tear. I quickly wipe it away and hug him. Voldermort laughs but it sounds like a goat. "He sounds like a goat" I whisper in Draco's ear. It makes him smile a little. "Now is the time to declare yourself! Join me... or die" He says. I see Bella walking to a stone and standing on it. She looks at me, but I can't. I can't betray my school like that, but I also can't betray my love... 

I look at Draco, he's not moving so neither am I. "Draco" Lucius starts to call him over. "Draco.." He tries again, but Draco looks away. "Y/n please come here" I hear Lucius. He knows that if I go Draco goes. But I do the same as Draco and look away. "Draco" "Y/n" Two voices are heard at the same time. Making us both look. "...Come" Narcissa and Bella say at the same time. I look at Draco and he nods. We both start walking. "Ah, well done Draco, Y/n" He says and gives us a little hug. Draco walks to his mother and I walk to Bella. She opens her arms and I hug her. Neville steps forward "Well I sure hoped for better" The dark lord says. The death eaters laugh, "What's your name, boy?" The lord asks. "Neville Longbottom" He says. Everyone laughs, I look up to Bella. She does the cute thing where she laughs with her tounge between her teeth. It makes me smile. Bella makes me feel safe and loved. 

Neville starts some story about how it doesn't care that Harry is dead because they will still fight, but I can't hear any of it because Bella starts talking to me. "Go with Cissy" She whispers in my ear. "I want to stay with you" I say looking up to her on the stone. "Little thorn.. It's not safe for you. I could never forgive myself if something would happen to you." She says and kisses my forehead. "Please Bella.." I beg. She steps of the stone and hugs me. "It's for the best.." She says and pulls me in for a kiss. I feel her soft lips on mine. It's a kiss full of love. She slowly pulls away. "I love you Y/n, I'll see you tomorrow." She says. I look at her in shock. That was the first 'love you' "I-I love you to" I say. She smiles and kisses my forehead. "Please go to Cissy, I'll be back at the manor tomorrow. I promise." She says, I nod lightly and hug her one last time before leaving her to her sister and my best friend. Narcissa opens one arm for me and holds me. Narcissa is a loving woman, she has become a bit of a motherfigure for me. Bella too ofcourse, but this is different. 

I look at Neville again. "Harry didn't die in vain" He says. "But you will!" He says to Voldermort, who just starts laughing. "Harry's heart did beat for us! For all of us! THIS IS NOT OVER!" Neville screams and suddenly pulls the sword of gryffindor out of his hat. At that moment I hear someone fall and grunt. I look and I see Harry. Alive! I look at Draco and he looks at him. Full of love. The lord looks shocked and Harry sends spells toward him. Everyone who isn't on the side of the lord starts laughing and cheering. Harry runs away and the lord attacks him with spells. Death eaters start leaving and I hear my love "No! No come back!" She screams. At that moment I feel Cissy grab my hand, pulling me with her and Draco. "Lucius! Come back and fight!" She screams. "Bella! Please come with us!!" I scream, but she can't hear me. I try to look behind me. I can't see what's happening, only that Lucius is following us. 

I keep turning around hoping to see my witch, but she's never there. I start to feel tears coming, even tho I try to be silent Draco hears me. "Mother, please stop for a second." He says and walks to me. "Hey Y/n.. Can I hug you?" He asks and I nod. He wraps his arms around me, I feel a pair of arms behind me. "Bella will be okay Y/n, she's the strongest person I know" Cissy says. "Tha-" I want to start, but Lucius cuts me off "We have to go, the Dark Lord will come for us." He says. 

Cissy holds her hand out for me to grab it and continue to the manor.  I look at it and than at the castle. It's only a black dot, but it feels like home. "Y/n plea-" "No. I'm going back." I say. "You hav-" "I'm going and that's it!" I say and start running. "Y/n wait!" I hear Draco and trun around. "You're not going alone" He says and runs behind me.

When we're almost back at Hogwards we start walking instead of running. "Thank you, Draco. For coming with me" I say. "Of course Y/n. You're my best friend, I'll never let you do something stupid on your own" He says and smiles, I smile back. 

We've reached Hogwards and walk through the big doors. I see Hermione on the stairs with Ron and the snake. I look beside me and see my witch with the Weasley's. "I'll go to Hermione and Ron, you help your lover" Draco says and I nod. I walk toward my witch and the gingers. Bella sends a spell toward the youngest girl, it doesn't hit her. Bella laughs and catches my eyes. She looks shocked almost worried. "Little thorn, why are you here? It's not safe" I hear her voice in my head. 'I'm here because I couldn't leave you" I think as loud as I can. I hope she hears it. The Molly Weasley stands infront of Bella. "Not my daughter you bitch!" She says, making my witch laugh. Molly sends a spell toward my lover and she looks shocked for a moment. Bella was shocked, but she's angry now. She sends three spells and than laughs again. Molly looks scared, but I see she's danger. 'Bella! Bella, don't fool around! She's stronger than you think!!' I think as loud as I can. Molly sends spells toward Bella and none of them hit her, until.... A spell hits her, she can't move. "Noo!!!!" I scream. "I love you" I hear Bella's voice on last time in my head. 'No! Don't say that yet!! FIGHT BACK!' I think as loud as I can. Molly hits her with another spell. I close my eyes, I can't watch, when I open my eyes again she's gone..

I run toward the place she was standing. "No! No no no no no no! BELLA PLEASE" I scream and cry. "WHAT DID YOU DO" I scream at Molly with tears in my eyes. She looks back at me, I'm not scared of her. Ron and Hermione are my friends, so I know Molly. I know she won't hurt me. I lay down at the place Bella was standing and cry. I scream and cry. I hear heels clicking the floor quickly, coming toward me. I see Molly bring her wand up again. "Love, come here." I hear a voice. It's Narcissa. "S-she's g-gone" I cry telling her. She nods "I heard your screams in the manor.." Cissy says. "I-I couldn't safe her" I say sobbing. Molly walks away with tears in her eyes. "I know love.." Cissy says holding her arms open. I let myself fall in her arms. She pulls me on her lap, one hand on my back and the other stroking my hair. I lay my head in the crook of her neck. "What do I do without her..." I sob. I look at Narcissa, she's crying to. "I don't know love. We'll figure it out.." She says. "Mother.." We hear Draco. We look at him, he looks happy and releaved. "He's gone.. We're safe" He says. "T-the lord?" I ask, he nods. Narcissa looks happy, "W-we're safe"She says smiling softly. Draco nods. "We can finally just live." She says.

Mabye she can, but I can't. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.
1739 words

I'm so obsessed with Bella and Cissy rn.. hehe. I think I'll make a story about Bella, and mabye Cissy. Hope you liked thisss<3