Jealously Pt. 3 ~Rissa, Mari

"We can share"

"W-what?" I ask "Well, we love you and you love us. You can't choose so we'll share you" Mari explains. I feel Larissa still behind me unzipping my dress. Mari stands infront of me and sits on my lap. She's kinda short so not heavy. She cups my cheeks and kisses me. She asks for permission to enter, I'm still not sure what's happening. Larissa starts to kiss my neck. I let out a stoft moan. Mari sees this as a chance and slips her tongue in my mouth. While she is kissing me she starts to slip my dress of. Larissa starts to kiss my shoulders and just before they can see my bra there is a knock on the door. "Principal Weems, we really need our teacher back" We hear Enid "We're busy Enid." Mari says. "The class is breaking the classroom" "Ugh, I'm coming" Marilyn says. Larissa chuckles "Don't worry Marilyn, we'll finish this later" Marilyn smirks. I fix my dress and Larissa opens the door. I see Enid, I run and grap her hand pulling her with me to our dorm. 

"Jeez, Y/n are you okay?" Enid asks as we are inside. I nod. "Yea, I'm fine. Sit down and I'll tell you" I told her everyting without details. "So they want to fuck you right there?" I nod "I think so, I'm so scared now." "We still have a few lessons.." "Can you please tell the teachers I'm sick, please" I ask her. "Fine, just because I love you" she grins. I smile and thank her. 

Enid just left for the next lessons. There is a knock on the door. Enid and I made a deal she would tell me if it was her so I could open the door. I mean yes I want the to do things to me, but not now. I'm so scared. "Y/n it's me, Marilyn. I wanted to check on you" I stay silent acting like I'm not here. Shit... I forgot to lock the door... I see the door open a bit and before I know it I'm under the bed. "She's not here" Marilyn says to someone. "We'll look in her class" I hear Larissa. I knew it! I have to get out of here. They'll find me one way or another.

Once Mari and Rissa left I get my phone and headphones and I get out. I walk out of my dorm and see no one. I quickly walk to the exit. On my way there I see Larissa. I hide behind a wall. "Darling Y/n is that you?" She says in a lovely voice. I almost want to run to her and hug her, but I can't. She'll kidnap me and you know... She walks away and I run to the exit. Into the woods. I run until I know they can't find me.

~Y/n
Hey E! Don't worry where I am. I'm in the woods, I'm coming back around 11 Pm. Ily

~Enid
Idiot, Weems was just in our classroom asking for you. I told her you're sick in our room and if you weren't there you were probably in Jericho for coffee. Ilyt

~Y/n
You're the best

~Enid
I know

I smile. She really is the best. I lay my phone in my bag and lay my head on my bag. It doesn't take that long to fall asleep.

--------------------

"Y/n, wake up darling" I hear a sweet voice. I open my eyes and see Mari above me. "Where am I" I ask. "You're in my room Baby" I hear Larissa. "Now let's start" They both say. I feel them pulling my pants down and before I can say anything I feel a finger through my folds.

I shoot up and open my eyes. I feel my heartbeat racing. I feel something throbbing between my legs. I kinda want them now... What time is it? It's 10:30 pm so I'll go back. I think everyone is sleeping now.

-----------

I finally arrive at Nevermore. I walk in on being as silent as possible. When I walk infront of Larissa's office I see her doors being a bit open. I quietly walk farther. Just when I think I'm safe I hear something. "Ahem where do you think you're going" I turn around and I see Larissa on her sofa. "Come inside darling" fuck... "Hello Larissa" "Hi darling, how are you? Enid said you were sick. Come sit next to me" I sit down next to her "I feel much better now" I smile "Well my dear, we were in your room and you weren't there" I hear behind me. I turn around and see Mari. The throbbing starts again. I want them to take me.. Like right now. "I was hiding under my bed" I say without thinking about it. Larissa starts smirking "And why is that?" "I wasn't ready" "For what my dear" Mari asks. "To have sex" I whisper "What did you say?" I stand and walk to the door and I lock it. "To have sex." I say "Marilyn and Larissa both smirk." And how do you think about that now?" Larissa asks. "I'm ready" I say. Larissa and Marilyn both walk to a door next to Larissa's desk. Mari turns around and opens her arms for a hug. I run to her and hug her. She cups my cheeks and looks me in my eyes. I nod and she kisses me. I cup her cheeks. She lays her hands on my ass tapping it letting me know to jump and wrap my legs around her. Once I did she walks farther into the room and Rissa closes the door. Mari and I are still kissing. "Can I have kisses too, please" Rissa asks. Mari sits me down on the bed and Rissa sits next to me. I sit on her lap and kiss her. Mari unzips my dress and before she fully takes it of she asks "Is this okay?" "Yes" I say. She and Rissa take it off together. Now I'm in my panties and bra. Mari takes of her blue jumpsuit and weems her gray dress.

We're all in just underwear now. "Lay down" Larissa says. Marilyn lays next to me and kisses me. "Can I take your panties of?" Rissa asks. "Yes" I say against Mari's lips. I feel her smile. While Marilyn and I continue kissing I feel Larissa taking of my panties. I feel her fingers through my slit. Her fingers turn in circles around my clit. "Is this okay?" I nod. The're to many feelings to talk. Larissa's fingers are still turning around and Mari is kissing my neck. "Can I continue?" Larissa asks. I nod. I see her smirk. "Words darling" I feel myself getting wetter at her words. I hope she doesn't notice, but I was to late. "My my..." Is all she says. "Please" I say "Please what?" Rissa asks. I feel Mari giggle against my neck. "Just give the girl what she wants" She says. With that Rissa puts two fingers inside of me without a warning. I bite my lip trying not to moan. "Be as loud as you want" Rissa says. She still hasn't moved helping me to adjust. Mari kisses me again and Larissa starts to move her vingers slowly. I moan against Marilyn's lips. I can hadle it until I feel Larissa her tounge against my clip and her vingers mover faster. Soon I feel a knot form in my stomach. "I'm close" I try to say, but it sounds more like a weird moan. "Let it go darling" She says. With that I come over her fingers. Marilyn kisses my cheek and sits next to Larissa. I want to sit up but Larissa holds me down. "You didn't thing we're done right?" She smirks.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.
1296 words

Imma make a story out of this, check out my profile if you wanna read it hehehe<3
Also sorry if it's bad I rlly don't know how it write smut😭