Little thorn pt 2

This part was requested by 

It's been a week since Bella died. Narcissa and Draco took me home, I know they both felt bad for me but they couldn't hide how happy they were. Not about the fact my witch died, but the noseless bastard died. They were finally free, so was I but I felt trapped in my own body. Right now I wanted nothing more than just.. die. I know Bella wouldn't want me to die, but I just can't help it. There's a soft knock on the door "Come in" I say while still staring at my celling. The last week all I did was lay in bed. "I have some food for you Y/n" I hear Narcissa say. "Not hungry" is all I say. "Y/n you need to eat.." I just turn my back to her, a second later I feel my bed dip behind me. "Y/n Bella would wa-" "I DON'T CARE WHAT BELLA WOULD HAVE WANTED!" I sit up and turn to face her. "SHE'S GONE NARCISSA! SHE'S DEAD AND NOT COMING BACK!" I scream at her tears now streaming down my face. I look into her eyes and see them tearing up. "Cissy.. I'm sorry" I whisper. She doesn't say anything, she just opens her arms for me to hug her. I let myself fall into her arms. She holds me tight and starts stroking my hair. I feel myself break, I can't hold back anymore and she notices. "Let it all go darling.. It's okay. Let it all out" She whispers. I can't hold it back anymore. I start crying and screaming. Soon I hear footsteps hurry toward the room. "Y/n!Are you al- oh.." I hear my best friend. "Come here Draco" Narcissa says and holds him in her other arm.

After laying with Draco and Nacissa for what felt for hours Narcissa sighs. "I miss her too darling.. but we need to move on" Narcissa whispers and kisses my forehead. "I- I can't she was my everything Cissy.." I whisper. "I know darling.. I know.." She says holding me again. Soon I start crying again. That's how I spend the rest of the day, until dinner. After a week I got out of my room again and went downstairs to eat diner. I sit down with Draco and Cissy, we talk a bit while eating. It's noce to be with friends, but I would do anything for Bella to be here.. 

After diner I went back to my room. I stared at my ceilling until I fall asleep with tears in my eyes.

I wake up again and open my eyes. Once again I wake up again and like every morning I hate that I did. I just want to sleep and never wake up again. I want to sleep again, but I hear footsteps coming toward my room. I just want to be alone! My door opens and I groan. I hear a soft chuckle. I know that chuckle, but it couldn't.. could it? "Come on little thorn we're late" I hear the person say, my person. I quickly sit up and look at her. It's her, it really is her. "B-bella?" I whisper. "Yes baby?" "How..? How are you here?" "What do you mean?" "You died Bella! I saw you die?" "Y/n baby, what are you talking about?" "I-I You.." That's when it hit me.. This isn't real. "Y-you're not real" I whisper. Bella walks closer to me and hug me. It feels so real.. "I'm sorry little thorn.. I love you" She whispers and kisses my forehead.

I open my eyes again. That dream.. it felt so real.. I start crying again and soon I hear my door open. I look up and see Draco. I look at him with teary eyes. Without a word being spoken he comes toward me and lays down next to me. I lay my head on his shoulder and try to calm myself down a bit. Soon I hear soft snore next to me telling me Draco fell asleep. Not long after I feel myself drifting away.

-The next day-

I wake up again, I look up and see Draco still asleep. What did I do to deserve such an amazing friend. I carefully get up so I don't wake him. I really need to shower, the entire week I stayed in bed and did nothing. Not even shower, so I really needed this. I turn on the shower and remove my clothes. After I'm fully naked and checked the temperature I step under the warm water. It feels soothing, but it also hurts because it feels like Bella's touch. I feel tears coming again, but I quickly whipe them away. As much as I hate it Cissy's right. I need to move on. Bella's gone and there's nothing I can do.. I turn of the shower and grab a towel. I dry myself and my hair, I put one some comfortable clothes, green cargo pants and a black hoodie. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on some mascara. I walk down stairs, I'm going to the kichen to join Draco and Narcissa for breakfast. "Goodmoring" I say as I sit down. Draco and Narcissa look at me a bit surprised. "Is something wrong?" "N-no, I'm just happy you're here Y/n" Draco says. "Yea, your mom was right.. I need to move on" I say and start eating.