Jealousy pt 2~Rissa & Mari

This part was requested by mxntyy0213

"You're mine" she said seductive "I am" I said and kissed her again.

"I need to go to my dorm, it's almost past curfew." I say to Larissa. After we had our make out session we went to her dorm and just cuddled. "Okay darling, I'll see you tomorrow" She says and kisses my head.

"Hey E" I say as I arrive in our dorm. "Hey Y/n, where have you been?" Enid asks. "Aaaah, I was hoping you would ask me" I say. Of course she knew about my crush on Larissa and Marilyn.
"Okay so..." I told her everything, about how I fell with Larissa twice and about the kiss mark form Marilyn. And ofc the kiss session. "Oh my GOD Y/NNNN THAT IS SO COOL!! And also fucked up, you had sex with our principal" She says sarcastic. "I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER ENID" I yell. The door opens "Is everything okay girls? I heard screaming. I give Enid a death stare. "Yes miss Thornhill, everything is fine" I smile. "Okay great" She says and winks to me "Go to sleep, we have a test tomorrow." Marilyn says and leaves. "WAIT MISS WHAT???" Enid yells. I laugh "We're fucked" I say. "Yes you. By our princ-" "ENID" I yell cutting her off. She laughs and hugs me. "I'm happy for you bestie" She says.

*Next day*

"Y/n wake uppp!" Enid yells. I groan. "You can't be late again Y/n, you have five minutes good luck. Byeee" she giggles from how shocked I look and leaves. "Fucking bitch" I say under my breath. I get ready, I just grab pants a shirt and leave. Fuck the make-up I need to hurry. I take my mascara with me and run to the greenhouse.

 I take my mascara with me and run to the greenhouse

(the outfit)

"Aaah, Y/n right on time" Marilyn says "Take a seat, I'll give you the test" I sigh. "Hey bitch" I say when I sit down next to Enid. She laughs "Sorry, I didn't want to be late" "It's fine" I quickly take out my mascara and apply it. Marilyn gives Enid her test and than me. "You can do this darling" She whispers and brushes my shoulder. I can't help but blush. "You're not cheating on Weems are you?" Enid jokes. "Enid shut the fuck up" I roll my eyes.

The lesson is over. I go to Rissa of course. "Hi Rissa" "Hello darling" she smriks. "What's wrong?" I ask when she's staring at me. "Close the door and come here. I missed you" I chuckle and do what she says. "Hi" I say as I stand infront of her. "Sit" She taps her lap. I do as she says and she cups my cheeks. I lean in "Eager" she giggles and kisses me. We keep kissing until I feel like I pass out. "I wanna stay here with you, forever" I say. "Me too Y/n, me too"

We just talk and hug and kiss and I totally forgot about Marilyn. I need to study with her. There is a knock on the door. I want to stand, but Larissa holds me. I just lay my head in the crook of her neck. "Come in" Rissa says. The door opens "Larissa have you seen Y/n? She should have come to stu-" She looks at us in shock. "Well I guess I found her" She says and wants to leave. "Marilyn wait, I was helping her with something and we forgot the time" Larissa says. "Okay" Marilyn says. "I see you later Rissa" I say and run after Marilyn. "I'm sorry Marilyn, I forgot the time" "It's fine" she says without emotion. "Did I do something?" I ask. "No" "O-okay" I say. The way she said it so stern scared me.