I'm sorry ~Leigh Shaw

Sorry for you loss

Sorry for you loss

2618 words

It would help if you watched sorry for your loss but I think you'll understand If you didn't read it.

It's kinda sad, but I hope you'll enjoy
Tw: mention of suicide

Y/n and Leigh have been best friends after the death of Matt. Y/n was the little sister of Matt and Danny. Danny just disapeared after the death of Matt. So Leigh was the only one left for Y/n.

Y/n pov
I'm on my way to Leigh right now, we're gonna watch a movie and have a sleepover at her house. Her mom and sis are at the dancestudio. We do this every friday, we watch a movie fall asleep and next morning we do something fun like shopping and stuff like that. 

"Hey Y/n" Leigh says as I come in and hug her. "Hey Leigh, I missed you" I say. She laughs "It's been one day Y/n" "Yea so? I just missed you" "I missed you to Y/n. Now, what do you want to eat?" "Let me think. hmmm. How about pizza?" "Okay, Let's go get it than" She smiles. She treats me like I'm her little sister. Well, I kinda am, because she and Matt were married.

We walk out to her car we drive to the store.

"So, with one do you want?" Leigh asks "Hawaii!" I say without a second thought. "The pinapple one???" Leigh asks "Yea it's so good!" "Nah, Spinach is so much better" Leigh laughs. "How about we try the one of the other person. You take Hawaii and I take Spinach" I say. "Yea sure" Leigh says. We pay and drive back again. 

After we put the pizza in the oven and sit down on the couch. I ask Leigh "what do you want to watch?" "How about Clouds?" "The one about the boy with cancer?" "Yea it's a good movie" Leigh says. "Okay sure" I say. We hear a ping and know the oven is ready. "Okay I'll get the pizza you put the movie on" Leigh says. 

We watch the movie and eat.

The movie ends and I am in tears. I look at Leigh and I see her cry to. "D-did you think about him to..?" I ask talking about Matt. Leigh nods and holds her arms open for me to come hug her. I sit next to her and let myself fall against her. I feel her warm arms around her. I start sobbing in her arms. "Shh, It'll be okay baby" She says trying to calm me down. 

"Leigh.." "Yes sweetie?" "Do you ever think about that he mabye didn't slip?" "What do you mean?" "Do you ever think that the jumped?" I cry and look in her eyes. I see even more tears, but she keeps smiling for me. To keep me happy. "I don't know baby" I sob in her arms even more. "I love you Leigh" I say. "I love you too baby" I start crying again "You're the only one I have left Leigh.." I cry. "Baby..." She says. It's getting darker so I can't see her face, but I can hear she's crying. "Please don't leave me" I cry. She kisses my head an cries. "I won't baby.. I won't" With that I feel myself fall in a deep sleep. 

*next day*

"Hey Leigh" I say when I see that she's already awake. "Hey Y/n" "Are you okay?" I ask her. "You look sad" "I'm a bit tired and I need to work early today, so we can't have our morning together, I'm sorry" "Oh, it's okay" I smile. "I have to go now" Leigh says "I'll see you tonight" "Okay thank you Leigh. I'll see you tonight" I say and she leaves. It's 10 AM right now so I'll eat something and watch some movies.