The rumors

Your pov-

  The same shit every day, "hey slut!" These stupid kids, you walk down the hallways. Other juniors making fun of you.

You finally make it to class, you sit down and put your headphones in, and close your eyes till class starts. SPLASH you open your eyes to water getting poured on you. "HAHAHA! Awww is little y/n gonna cry~" you stand up and face her, decking her in the mouth. She falls to the ground, you stand over her before walking out of the class. "You're bleeding! Someone get a teacher!" You continue to walk out of the school, crying and wiping the water from your face. You walk through the door, you live alone. Your parents perished in a fire a year ago, since they didn't have money, nothing got passed down to you. You walk to your room, slamming your backpack down on the floor. "Stupid bitch." You whisper under your breath before falling asleep.

~Time skip to night~

Jeff pov-

I yawn and walk down the street, wiping the blood from my knife. "Hmm... ah here we go~"

I haven't been able to kill many people lately, they always lock their windows and doors. But I've had my eyes on one girl in particular who never locks her anything, tonight is my night to strike. I open the front door, but none of the lights on, I look through the house for awhile before making my way down the hallway, scraping the wall with my knife and humming. I check the main bedroom, what the? Hm... I guess she lives alone, good for me then. I grin and open her bedroom door, she's laying on her bed face down, the moonlight illuminating her beautiful skin. I stare in awe for a second, admiring her beauty. I snap myself out of it and walk to her. "I got you now, hahaha... uh-" the next thing i know I'm greeted with another knife, a pocket knife?

Your pov:

You flip around to the footsteps, grabbing the knife from your pocket, "who are you?" You stare at him, seeing his slit mouth.

You slowly stand up. He whips out his knife and pokes it at your throat. "Why does it concern you? Just go to sleep." You raise an eyebrow, and put your knife down. "If your one of b/n friends, I'll punch you too." He continues to hold the knife to your throat, he smiles and pushes you down on your bed. "You're pretty brave, someone's holding a knife at your throat and you still provoke them." You stare at him before lunging at his neck, he catches your hands. "Nope hahaha! That's not gonna work on me." You lay back and accept defeat, you have nothing to live for anyways.

Jeff pov-

She's persistent. I like it. I watch her lay back down. Awwe man, she isn't fighting anymore how boring. Let's stall "you ready to die?"

She stares at me, it sends chills down my spine. I clear my throat and speak "ahem... ugh never mind." I get up off of her and sit on the floor.

Your pov-

He sits on the floor. You stare at him. "Why are you on the floor? What happened to you killing me."

You watch him rub his neck in what seems like frustration. You roll your eyes and just leave him there till he leaves. You turn your lamp on and take your hoodie off. "Are you gonna stay in here forever? Who even are you..." he looks up at you, "how do you not know me? I'm a well known serial killer sweetheart!" You raise an eyebrow, thinking it's a whole bunch of bs. "You're a serial killer...? How many people have you killed so far?" He shrugs "I don't know, I don't count the bodies, but I killed your neighbor earlier."  He's standing up and now in your face, "hm... which neighbor?" He giggles "she had a busted lip." Your eyes widen. "You did? Can I see her?"

Jeff pov-

"See her? What do you mean?" I think she's just as crazy as me. "Can't you take me to her? I want to see her dead."

I sit there in awe "I mean... I can take you to her but, I have 1 condition." I want to take her to the house, maybe she can become one of us, then she can stay with me. "What is it..." I sit on the bed while balancing the tip of the knife at my fingertip. "I want you... to live with me."

Your pov-

"Live with you? I don't even know you." The knife falls from his finger tip, "you want to see her dead body right? Come live with me. You won't have to live alone."

You sit down on your bed, I mean... you're gonna be living with a stranger, but you get to see your arch enemy dead. Not just her, but her whole family. You giggle "fine...I'll do it." He smirks, "good let's go then, oh wait, you need your clothes and stuff right? How about Tomorrow night, I'll came by your house again and come get you, hm?" You stare at him and nod slowly.

No one's pov-

They walk out of the house and down the street. Walking to her enemy's house.

Jeff pov-

"Alright here it is~" I stand infront of the house with her. "Aren't you excited? Hahaha!"

She turns towards me, "yeah... can't we just walk through the front door?" I grin "of course but her mom and dad are still asleep though, they don't even know shes dead, that's the fun part." She grins back at me "her mom and dad were always rich assholes, their lucky I won't kill them too." Her eyes sent shivers down my back, she looks so hot right now. "Why can't you? You can even use that pocket knife~" oh man this is gonna be fun~.

{hello guys! Mrs.Creator here, so I wanted to make Jeff just a little funny and bubbly cuz he seems that way to me 👹 if y'all think that he is a bit different, please tell me I'm up to whatever}

Word count: 1,036