Give your life to me

Your pov-

You yawn and roll over to check if Jeff was still there, 'where is he?'

You hear the shower start and you look at the bathroom. You get up and put his shirt on and walk in the bathroom to brush your teeth. "Good morning beautiful~" you turn your head towards him and smile, "good morning~" he snorts and continues to shower. You finish brushing your teeth and you take a sneak peek of him in the shower. You see his strong back and- DAMN he has a fat ass. You take off the shirt and step in the shower with him. "Mmm you're warm.." he turns around and wraps his arms around your waist. "Yeah? Want me to wash your hair?" You smirk and look up at him. You kiss his lips and he kisses you back. "I can wash my hair..you can watch if you want to~" you turn to the water and start to wash your hair. You grin when you feel his boner between your thighs. "You're dangerous." You push your ass back against him, "I know I am."

Jeff pov-

I rub my dick between her thighs, I grunt as she pushes back against me. "Fuck.. I want to put it in.."

I start to feel her fingertips on my tip. I gasp, "ngh!" I move my hips quickly, my dick pumping through her legs. I push her chest back, and kiss her. "Ugh! I'm cumming.." I pull away from her thighs and cum on her back. She turns around and faces me. "What made you so hard?" I raise an eyebrow, "that's a dumb question." She laughs and turns the water off. We both step out and dry off. I follow her into the bedroom. "Ah~ I feel refreshed.." i lay with her on the bed, "want me to make you breakfast?" She looks up at me and nods "I'll help you, we can make breakfast for everyone."

Your pov-

Y'all walk to the kitchen and you get greeted by everyone. "Good morning y/n" you turn around and wave at them "good morning."

As you walk in the kitchen, you look at Jeff and smile "you look handsome in that~" he tightens his apron and rolls his eyes. You and Jeff start making breakfast for everyone. Losing a couple pieces of bacon was apart of the experience. You call everyone in to eat and y'all eat breakfast together. As y'all sit at the table, you feel a hand on your thigh. You turn to Jeff and poke him. He smirks and continues to move his hand up your thigh, then he stops. You glare at him and you grab his crotch directly. Massaging it till it grows bigger then you stop. "Excuse us everyone" Jeff grabs your hand and leads you to the bedroom. He slams you against the wall and kisses you roughly, his tongue dancing with yours. He pulls away and walks out of the room. You fall to your knees.

Jeff pov-

I'll teach her not to play with me~ as I walk back in the dining room, everyone stares at me. "What are y'all looking at.." they all laugh loudly "what?!" I glare at them "y-your mouth! AHAHAAH! It's so red and obvious!" Ben shouts, I grab him and put him in a choke hold.

Your pov-

You hear all the commotion and you walk outside to see what's going on.

Everyone is fighting, Jeff has ben in a choke hold, Clockwork has Toby on the floor. You laugh and jump to attack someone.

No one pov-

After their group huddle, Jeff and y/n walk around the woods together.

Your pov-

"I think everyone's lovely, their fun." He turns to you and grins, "me too, you know, they always told me I'd be single for life because what I do isn't exactly 'attractive',

So bringing a girl home was a tough thing to ask slendy about." You grin and stop walking to sit down. He sits down next to you. "Well, I think seeing you kill someone isn't unattractive at all, you look handsome to me." He lays back against the tree, "haha.. that's the first time I've ever heard someone say that." You smile, "least I can be the first to tell you." He grins, you smile back at him. "Um.. I want to ask you something.." you turn to him, "what is it?" He starts to fidget with a twig, "um.. ahem.. would you like to become my girlfriend?" You stare at him before smiling. "Of course!" You hug him, he laughs loudly. You grab his face and kiss him, he kisses you back. "Wanna head back?" You nod and y'all walk back to the house. Y'all walk to the bedroom and you lay down on the bed. "Mmm.. come lay down with me." He takes his hoodie off and lays down next you. You kiss his neck before cuddling close to his chest.

Jeff pov-

OH MY GOD i finally have a girlfriend! Woo! wooo ok.. gotta keep it cool.

I hug her waist, and rub her back gently. I grab her face and bring it up to look at me, "when I first saw you, I thought you were so beautiful." She smiles and shakes her head "even when I have blood on me?" I nod and grin, she cuddles close to me again, feeling someone else's warmth is something I need to get used to. I hug her tightly. I don't want to lose her.

~time skip to midnight~

I get up while she's still asleep. I walk to the bathroom and hop in the shower. I flex before getting in of course. Gotta make sure I look good.

My hand was bruised as always, when I stab people too much, my palm and fingers get fucked up. I grunt and rub my palms. I hear the bathroom door open, I peek to see who it is. "Baby.. what are you doing up? Why aren't you asleep?" She sits on the toilet "I had to pee." I snort and step out of the shower. I dry myself off and wipe the mirror down.

Your pov-

You watch him dry off, admiring his muscles. You smirk and hop on the counter. "Is your hair naturally black?"

You rub your fingers through his wet hair, "nah.. when I got burned, my hair just turned dark black for some reason." You raise an eyebrow "really? What was the original color then?" He gets between your thighs and leans on them, "it was brown." You stare down at him, "I want to see you with brown hair.." he snorts "I've already tried to dye it for Halloween, you couldn't even see the hair dye." You laugh, "I like your black hair too." He smiles and picks you up, you wrap your legs around him and laugh. "Where are we going!" He slams you on the bed, "you insulting my hair mrs.YL/n?" You laugh loudly "Mr. Hodek, your hair is inappropriate!" He laughs and tickles you, once he stops tickling you, y'all crackle for a little bit longer.

Jeff pov-

Her laughing face is so cute! I kiss her lips, she kisses me back and it breaks out into a make out session.

She gets on top of me and I set my hands on her waist. I grind up against her as continue to kiss her sloppily. She moves her hips on mine as she moans in my mouth. She pulls away and sits up, moving her hips more. "Ah~!" I cover her mouth. "Their not asleep yet." She stares at me before getting off my waist and laying back against the pillows, sliding her panties off and tossing them at me and putting a finger to her lips, "I can be quiet~" I grin and open her legs, "I don't trust you with that." I lick my finger before sliding it inside her, I grab her thigh and suck her clit as I finger her. I hear her struggling to keep it down, that's why I didn't put it in. She grabs my hair and moves her hips. I grab both thighs and flip over so she's sitting on my face {😏}.

Your pov-

You cover your mouth with one hand while the other is holding his headboard. You grind your pussy against his tongue.

You let go of the headboard to grab his hair, moving rougher against his tongue, you feel yourself getting closer, you lean back grabbing his legs. "Mhm! Mhmm!" Your hips twitch as you cum on his face. He continues to hold your thighs in place while he sucks your clit, you flench from overstimulation, "I- I just came ngh!" You see him grin from under you, you lift away from his face. You pant and see him rock hard. You climb over his boner, and you rub him through his jeans. You let his cock free, you go to put it in but he stops you, "we can't." You roll your eyes and rub your pussy against his shaft. "Ugh!" You grin and continue to rub against him. He grabs your hips and moves his hips with yours. "Oh fuck.." you love watching him throw his head back in pleasure. You lean forward and kiss him. "I'm already gonna cum.." he grunts as he cums, spilling all over his own stomach. You laugh "you made a mess."

Jeff pov-

I grin "You're the one who made a mess of my face." She laughs, I lean over and grab some tissues from my nightstand and wipe the cum off my stomach.

She lays down on my stomach still fully naked. I kiss her neck and leave a couple hickeys behind. "I have to change real quick baby." She nods and lays back down. I take my jeans off and switch them for some joggers. I take my shirt and hoodie off then climb back in bed next to her. We get comfortable again, I slowly doze off as she does.

{this one was pretty hot too ngl 😮‍💨 Jeff's definitely the type of guy to leave Hickeys on your neck to show others you're his, next chapter will kinda be all about y/n 👹}

Word count: 1,716