Take your hand

Jeff pov-

I crawl to her on the bed, pushing her legs open further and grabbing her thighs and pulling her closer to me.

I bend down and start to kiss her, leaving hickeys down her body. I go up to her face, biting her lower lip before kissing her slowly. My hand trails to her stomach and down to her clothed pussy, rubbing her clit and teasing her. Payback bitches. I continue to rub her clit, letting go once she's close to her orgasm. "Ah! Ughh.. Jeff!" She pants in frustration, I smile and continue to fuck with her, pretending to move my finger inside but stopping once she tries to get her pussy closer to me. She groans, i sit up and unbutton my pants, I take out my dick and jerk it a little before rolling a condom on. I tease her hole before sliding inside her nice and slow, I feel her walls pulse, I grin and lean over her, whispering to her "you want me to move?"

Your pov-

You breathe heavily, watching him tease you makes you pissed off. "You want me to move? beg for it then."

You frown, watching him smile from above, you grab his collar and kiss him, biting his tongue as you flip him on his back. "I'm not begging for shi-" he grabs your hips and thrust up into you hard before you're able to finish your sentence, making your whole body jerk. You hear him laugh as your body trembles from his sudden movement, you look down at him and grab his throat, keeping him in place as you move your hips roughly against his dick, making him grunt. You lean your head back and enjoy his cock, like your in your own world. He groans, moving forward and grabbing you. He hugs you as he pounds you from below, you moan loudly while moving your hips with his, you're basically screaming his name. He growls before cumming, you cum with him, moaning from his last pumps.

Jeff pov-

"Fuck.." I sigh before laying back, breathing heavily. She slides off of me, I watch my cock slide out of her and hit my stomach.

I hear rustling and I look over, "y/n?" She takes the rest of the lingerie off and gets between my legs. Grabbing my dick and taking the condom off before licking the tip. I let out a loud groan, still being sensitive from cumming. "Oh fuck! Hold on y/n, ugh!" She deep throat's my whole cock, bobbing her head slowly. "I'm gonna cum again!" She opens her mouth and lays my tip on her tongue, I watch my dick twitch before spilling down her throat. I lay my head back on the pillow again, letting out a sigh, she climbs in front of me and stares at me from above, oh no. She kisses me and snowballs me, I sit up and spit in the trash can "oh..Y/n!"

Your pov-

You laugh watching him spit out his own cum from his mouth. "That was payback baby~" he glares at you.

You continue to laugh, "come on y/n.." you wipe the tears from your eyes and get up to kiss him. "That was my love CUMMING back to you~" he pulls away "oh my god." your practically rolling on the floor, watching him roll his eyes and glare at you from the trash can. "Hmm.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, wanna go somewhere?" He looks up at you and smiles. "Hell yes." You smile and jump up from the floor to get dressed. You put on a short black dress and since you don't have to run through woods just to get to the street, you don't wear any shoes. You grab your knife and sit on the bed, waiting for Jeff to finish cleaning up. He finishes cleaning and he grabs your hand and walk out of the house.

Jeff pov-

We walk out of the house and I notice the street lights aren't on. "Y/n, check this shit out." She looks up and sees the lights off too.

I smile, this is gonna be fun. "Maybe we can get some people walking down the streets, those are always fun~" she smiles and nods, "let's go then." We walk out in the sidewalk and take a quick 'stroll' we notice someone standing at the bus stop. She nudges me, "watch this~" I feel her let go of my hand and watch her walk to the stranger. What is she doing, she walks up to the guy and starts to say something to him. I can't even hear them, ugh, can't we just fuckin kill the guy? I watch her take the guys hand and lead him in a ally way, wait what?! WHOA! WHOA!! I speed walk to where she went and we bump into each other. "Oof! Uh, y/n?! Why did- oh." I look behind her a notice the guy leaning against the wall with blood streaming from his eyes and a heart carved on his cheek? "Hm.. I like it~" she grins "I'm still thinking about it." I laugh and kiss her, "you didn't kiss him or anything right?" She raises an eyebrow "ew what?" I shrug and we continue to walk down the street.

Your pov-

You still haven't spotted anyone since the last guy, you get a little frustrated. "Look here." You look to wear he points.

"Let's get em'" he spots 3 teens walking back from what is looks like house party. He leans down and whispers to you "maybe you can use that trick of yours to separate them." You look up at him and smirk before walking to the boys, "excuse me~" the boys stop and stare at you, "what's up hotty~?" Oh god..what a bunch of douchebags. "Can you show me where xx street is~?" You can practically smell the hormones off these guys, they look at each other and nod. "Great~." They walk with you, one grabs your ass and you want to kill him now but you gotta wait till you get them somewhere no one will see them. As y'all walk, you see Jeff from the corner of your eye and he's making his 'i'm pissed' face. One of the guys sees him too, "hold up guys, did y'all see that?" You look behind you and make eye contact with Jeff behind a fence, he waves at you to hurry and kill them, you grin. "My feet hurt~ do one of you mind carrying me for a little bit~?" One of them nods and goes to pick you up, pulling your knife out and stabbing him in the throat before he could lift you from the ground. The other guy falls to the ground, "w-what are you doing?!"

Jeff pov-

Damn it y/n! Why'd you let him grab you!!! You know what? Whatever. The guy that is pissing his pants on the floor, gets up and starts to run my direction.

I laugh and step in front him, slicing his throat as he runs by me. I hear him fall to the ground, "Wrong move." As I start to walk to her, she turns to walk to the guy that walked in the alley looking for me. Ugh, why does she move so much, I had to speed walk to catch up with her earlier. I run up to the alley and turn to her holding him in a chokehold. I laugh, "oh man, being held in a chokehold by a girl must suck!" She looks at me and laughs too, I continue to smile and walk to her, stabbing the guy in the chest as I kiss her. "You're beautiful." She hums and smiles "you're handsome~" EEEEEEEEK!!!! I love her. She drops the guy and hugs me, "wanna look for one more?" I nod and smile, "should we do a challenge?" She tilts her head and grins at me "what kind of challenge?"

Your pov-

"Try not to get jealous~" you laugh "seems like I already won though." He groans "not yet. Let's play."

"Game on." Y'all walk till y'all spot some people. "I'll go first my love." He looks at you "go for it." You walk over to the man walking with his girlfriend? Well whatever, you continue to walk up to the man. "Excuse me, can you show me where the next bust stop is?" The man looks at you, and doesn't seem interested, assuming that is his girlfriend. "I'm so sorry for the trouble~ my boyfriend was supposed to meet me but I can't find the bus stop." The man looks at the woman and kisses her cheek before walking with you. You apologize to the woman and she seems so chill about the situation. She's definitely cheating on him. Y'all walk for a little bit, and you pretend to see something in the ground, "oh a penny." You pull the skirt up and you know he's looking. Then suddenly you hear Jeff's voice.

Jeff pov-

Oh hell no, she's not playing fair! I mean wtf is that. I lose my composure and walk behind the man.

"Excuse me." I pull my hoodie of my head so he can't see my cuts, "is that your girlfriend?" I point to the woman that the man was walking with. She's laying in the pool of her own blood.
I hear y/n sigh and watch her grab the man from behind and putting her knife to his throat, "I win~" and cuts his throat. I slap my face in my palm, dammit, why did I even try. "Fine, you win but you cheated!" She scuffs "I did not! How did I even cheat?!" I point at her skirt "he almost touched you!" She rolls her eyes and takes my hand "you're a sore loser, my love." I scoff and glare i her, "let's go home!I'm hungry~" I catch up to her and wrap my arm around her neck.

Your pov-

Y'all continue to walk back to your home. Making it to the door and opening it. "Whew, I need a shower."

You grin and grab his hand, "come shower with me." He smiles and takes his hoodie off.

{hellooo mrs. Creator here 👹 so when I was writing the 'game' bs I remembered Jeff has his mouth sliced so it kinda ruined the whole thing but I still made it work, I'm going to be updating soon, I have school this week so it's gonna maybe be sometime Thursday or Friday}

Word count: 1,773