Updates/explanations

{Hellooo mrs.creator here 👹 so I did mention that I will be updating the story on maybe Thursday or Friday, but plans have changed. I will be busy Friday and I won't have time to work on the next chapter. I am also still thinking about next chapter, I kinda want Jeff to start being more distant, and starting to kill people more. I have read over some stories of Jeff and there are so many stories of his origin, but I know the real story of how he got the way he did, so I want to incorporate some of his story in the next chapter (maybe). I am also getting messages from people saying that Jeff is only 13? He started his killing spree at 13, id expect him to be grown up by now. And for y/n she was a Junior in collage, not like a junior as in high school 💀.

But yes folks!! I will be working on the next chapter and posting it Thursday night, I am going to make sure it really is all about Jeff, I might just make the next chapter all Jeff's pov. As you can tell I am not so good with Your pov (so sorry) I don't write much of those, I only write about the OCs I make, so I'm not good with this type thing 😭🙏. If you are wondering of why Jeff doesn't kill or seem "crazy" enough, it's because he tries to look good when he's with you 😏.

Ok that's all I wanted y'all to know and the explanation for some of the problems I have with the writing, also I'm not 12!!! I'm 18 please don't overthink!!! My spelling is just shit 😭.

Ight luv y'all, enjoy the chapters you freaky fros}

❤️❤️❤️