The murder call

Your pov-

"Since I went through the window, the front door might still be locked." You rattle the door handle, and take out your knife. You look around before you start picking the lock.

"What the? You're skilled with this type thing?" The lock clicks and you open the door, "I've been locked out of my house a couple times so I've learned to pick locks." He smiles, "cool." You walk in and he follows behind you. You look through the house a little before going to the kitchen and grabbing one of the kitchen knives. You look at the knife before making your way to her parents room. "I'll watch from here~" he leans against the doorway, and you walk to the mom. You stare at the defenseless body of the adult woman. You grab her hair and stab her in the throat, blood splashing all over your face, the dad wakes up and screams. You look at him. "Why are you so loud?" He holds his wife, "it's you! You bitch! I knew you were trouble when I first met you and your parents!" You frown in hatred "how do you think we thought when we first met you and your dumb daughter." You grab the collar of his shirt, "tonight, you won't even have to hear from me anymore, so no need to even worry, right?" You grin before stabbing him in the eye, he screams in pain. "Ouch! That looks like it hurts, do you need some help?" You stab out his other eye, blood spilling down his face and soaking the bed sheets. You drop him back down, he lays there bleeding out.

Jeff pov-

Oh man... she's awesome. I clap, "that was awesome." I stare at her, she turns towards me, "let's go upstairs." She walks past me and I follow her upstairs.

We go into the girls room, blood covers her bedding and the wall. I grin while looking at the mess I've made. "Take a look~" she walks to the girls lifeless body. He grabs the girls hair and cuts it off. "What are you doing now?" She holds the hair up to my face while smiling, "souvenir." I laugh and we walk out of the house.

Your pov-

You hold the hair in your hands as yall walk back to your house. You walk through the door and turn on the lights to the kitchen.

"Do you want to just stay over?" You turn around to face him. "What for?" You shrug and open the fridge looking for something to eat. "I mean why not? Aren't you hungry or something?" He walks to you and leans against the counter, "hmm... where would I sleep?" You point to the couch. He looks to where you point, "it wouldn't hurt, since we'll be living together anyways." You grab some popcorn from the cabinet and set it in the microwave. "Exactly." He walks to the couch and sits down, grabbing the tv remote and turning it on. You take your bloody shirt off and put it in the washing machine, followed by the rest of your clothes. You yell from the washing room, "I'm going to shower! I'll be back in a minute!"

No one's pov-

She finishes her shower and she sits with Jeff, they ask their names and he explains to her how he got the cuts on his mouth.

They watch tv together and eat popcorn, when she gets tired, she brings out a couple blankets and lays down with him on the couch.

Jeff pov-

Wow she's so beautiful when she sleeps. I get up and put away the bowl, laying back down on the couch with her.

~time skip~

The police sirens wake me up. Damn...how is she still asleep with all this noise. I tap her, "hey wake up take a look at this." She moans and groans then finally gets up, she looks out the window to see all the police cars driving by. She laughs "oh man... that's awesome." I grin "you're stabbing last night was pretty hot~" she turns towards me and smiles "you think so? She bullied me since kindergarten. I've always wanted her head on a stake." I sit back down on the couch and so does she. "Yeah...you looked pretty." She blushes and looks away. "Thanks. Ahem do you want to leave now? I can start packing since we have some daylight time." I nod "yeah, good idea." We walk to her room and I sit on her bed. "How long have you lived alone?" She takes out a backpack and dumps out books and paper, "ever since my parents died last year, I had no where to go so I just lived here alone." "How did your parents die?" I look at her and smile "a fire."

Your pov-

"A fire burned at their work place." You continue to pack and when you finish you throw the backpack on. "Wow... I killed my parents haha!" He says while laughing, you look up at him and roll your eyes.

"You ready?" You nod and y'all go out the back door and run into the woods. "Where are we going?" He turns around and grins "you'll see, just try not to piss your pants." You laugh, "alright."

No one pov-

They continue to run through the woods, coming up to a run down house. Looked creepy but, she had to go along with it.

Your pov-

"Alright we're here." You breathe heavily from all that running, "you live here or soemthing?" He nods "kinda, I live with others too." You nod and y'all walk to the front door, opening it and walking inside.

"JEFF! Where have you been!" You jump as a little girl holding a teddy bear runs up and hugs his waist. "I went out for awhile and ran by someone, SLENDY!" You look around and it looks like a normal house? There's so many people in here though. You see a tall gray man walk up to you. Your eyes widen at the sight of him, his arms as long as his legs, and he doesn't have any facial features. "Slendy, I brought someone I want you to meet." Jeff moves aside and the tall man leans over you, "uh...um hello...?" He pulls Jeff aside for a second and you look around again. Till a boy with goggles greets you "h-hello..." you stare at him for a second before responding "Hi..." Jeff pushes the boys head out of the way and grabs your hand, "follow me." He leads you to a room and he opens the door. "This is my room~" you close the door and look around. "Wow, so many posters." He laughs and sits on his bed, patting the empty spot beside him. You sit down and stare at him.

Jeff pov-

She's staring at me. "So... yeah this is basically my family I guess." She lays back against the bed, "you have a lot of family members." I laugh "yeah well... you have the same story as most of them."

She looks up at me "who was that boy you pushed earlier?" I turn to her "that was Toby, he's a little younger than me so..." she hums "yeah... I could live here." I smile "great."

Your pov-

Y'all sit in silence for a little. You open your eyes and look at his empty hand. You grab his hand, he turns to look at you, you blush and let go of his hand.

"Why'd you let go?" You snap your head to him,"AHAHAH! Isn't it kinda hot in here?" You awkwardly get up and walk to the Window, opening it. You hear him get off the bed and walk to you, he wraps his arm around your neck and turns your face to him. He kisses you and slides his tongue inside your mouth. You blush harder feeling your face get hot. He pulls away and y'all stare at each other. You slam your lips against his again, he whips you around and pushes you on the bed. The door swings open, "hey jeff- uh..." he jumps up and gets off of you swiftly.

Jeff pov-

Damn it... this wasn't supposed to happen yet, I wasn't supposed to kiss her but she looked so damn cute I couldn't help it.

I get up off the bed and walk to the door, pushing eyeless Jack out of the room and slamming the door shut. I rub the back of my neck while hearing everyone outside acting like toddlers. "I'm sorry..." she sits up and pushes her hair behind her ear, "um...i-it's alright." I watch her get up and walk over to me, she wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me. "Y-you kiss good..." she says while blushing. Damn... I hope she doesn't feel the obvious boner right now. Go down! There's no need for you yet! She lets go, "you're...hard..." fuck. I try to cover it with my hoodie, "um... haha I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I speed walk to the bathroom and close the door. I try to make it go down. Nothings working! I must be pent up, i guess I have to jerk off...

Your pov-

You watch him run to the bathroom, you blush and kneel down. Having your first kiss with a serial killer, a handsome serial killer.

After a couple minutes, he walks out. It's a bit awkward now for some reason, the air is really heavy. "Are you hungry? I can get something for you..." you nod and watch him leave the room. As you lay back down on his bed, you smell his blankets. 'Smells good' you start to feel drowsy, you slowly doze off.

{woo 😮‍💨 went a little crazy with this one, next chapter will be spicy🌶️ so a warning for y'all who don't like that type thing then just skip the next page}

Word count: 1,670