Don't.

Jeff pov-

I storm out of the house, feeling frustrated from the previous events. I don't care who it was, it could have even been her mother. She shouldn't kiss someone else.

Since it was early in the morning, I couldn't dice up anyone in broad daylight. I take my knife from my back pocket and walk in the woods, hoping to find someone worth killing.

After a while of searching, I eventually gave up and leaned my back against the nearest tree and put my knife in my jacket pocket.

Suddenly, I hear the crunching of leaves, and a couple wearing hiking gear walk up to me. "Excuse us, do you know where the hiking trail is? We're new-"

Before the man can finish his sentence, I grab him by the throat and hold him tightly. The woman starts to scream, her voice makes my ears ring and causes my anger to rise further.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell at the woman while slapping her with the back of my hand forcefully. The force caused her to fly and her head to hit the tree beside her with a thonk.

The man in my grip whales and I choke him tighter. My ears begin to tingle and chills run up my cheeks while my heart pounds with adrenaline, "I like that, cry harder!" I yell while a grin tugs at my lips.

"Jeff! Stop!" the voice echoes throughout the forest and I turn to it.

Y/n can be seen with her face damp with sweat and panting. "What are you doing?!" she yells.

My grin drops and so does the man that I'm holding in my fist, "what~? You don't like it?" I asked while pulling the knife from my jacket pocket.

"Why are you so fucking angry?" she asks while walking closer to me.

The hair on my arms stands and I rush to her, my knife blade now at her throat. "You know why. Did you forget we're in a relationship?" I say through clenched teeth.

Y/n doesn't flench and she raises her chin, "Are you going to kill me over something so small?" she asks with anger in her gaze.

I stare down at her before rewinding her question in my head.

'Something so small?'

I remove my knife from her throat, "You kissing someone and that someone being your ex...isn't something small." I say while stepping away from her slightly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it would affect you this much. It was a minor kiss," she says sweetly.

"Not for me!" I shout while my pain echoes throughout the forest. I've never cared for someone so much, I feel protective over her.

Y/n flenches at my sudden loudness and walks up to me to wrap her arms around my neck. "You know, this is where you asked me to be your girlfriend." she says while continuing to hug me, "it was the best thing that happened to me."

My heart stings, "I'm sorry I yelled at you." I apologize, "I just don't want to lose you."

"Never." She says while squeezing me tighter.

My eyes close and I wrap my arms around her, my body soaking up her warmth entirely. "Let's go home," I say while taking her hand in mine and leading her out of the woods.

The silence is comfortable on the walk back and into the house. She and I walk into the bedroom and she kisses me gently.

Our lips connect with warmth and I sit on the bed, I slowly start to remove her shirt, her hot skin on my fingertips feels like I'm dipping them in magma.

I pull my lips away from hers and I remove my jacket and her jeans to reveal her panties. I gently slide my middle finger between her clothed pussy lips and I start to kiss her neck gently, leaving hickeys on the way down to her collarbone.

My finger moves forward and back, making sure to rub her clit to satisfy her. She lets out tiny moans as she rubs my back with her fingernails.

"You're so wet, already," I say in a low hum before pulling her down and on her back against the pillows.

I begin kissing her chest and removing her bra. My lips connect with her nipple, flicking at it with the tip of my tongue and removing her panties while I do so.

I move back to her lips and kiss them while rubbing her entrance with my fingertip before sliding it inside. Her walls clench around my finger gently as she moans my name sweetly.

My dick twitches in my pants and I pull away from her to unbuckle my jeans.