Not the right time

Jeff pov-

I take my hoodie off and follow her to the bathroom. I grin and hug her, kissing her neck from behind.

"Mhm..Jeff~" she moans, I continue to kiss her neck, sliding my hand to her ass and squeezing it before unzipping her dress. She slides the dress off and walks to the shower. I smile "You're sexy~" I hum as I start to take my clothes off.

~time skip~

After the awesome sex in the shower, I lay with her on the bed, kissing her neck and leaving hickeys all over it. "Babe~ don't leave so many." she whines while swatting me away, I roll my eyes and grin "Why? You cheating on me or somethin?" She scuffs and runs her fingers through my hair, "as if," I kiss her lips one last time before cuddling her till she falls asleep. I ended up falling asleep too.

~morning~

I woke up before her and stretched. I kiss her forehead before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

It smells like old people in here, gross, I say to myself, I grab my toothbrush and start to brush my teeth. After I do my morning deeds, I go to the kitchen to make breakfast, when I hear a knock at the door. I freeze. "Y/n! Are you in there!" I hear from the other side, I look at the bedroom and shoot back at the front door, slowly walking towards it and peeking through the peephole. I walk backward and go to wake up y/n. "Baby..baby! Get up, someone is at the door looking for you." I say hurriedly, She gets up quickly, "Who is it? What do they look like?" she asks while sitting up, I shrug and she rolls her eyes and walks out of the bedroom. I hear the door open and faint talking. After a couple of minutes pass by, she bursts through the door, "You need to go!" I shoot up from the bed, "W-what?! Why?!" She pushes me to the window, I grab the frame and catch myself, "Go!" She shouts before shoving me out. After I get shoved out of the window, I see them enter the bedroom door, and they're KISSING! WHOA WHOA!! What are they doing? My inner voice yelled furiously, I wanted to bust through that window and stop them but..I was kind of in shock from that. I drop down from the window onto the grass and wait.

~ couple hours later ~

I groan and look through the window again, no one's in there, when did they leave? I sneak out back and look through the patio window. I don't see anyone in the living room or kitchen. "Jeff!" she yells at me from inside, I jump and run back to the window.

"Y/n! Who the hell was that?!" I yell confused, She pulls me back into the room, "I'll explain later," she starts to walk back into the living room, and I grab her wrist. "No, I want an explanation now, why did he kiss you? And why didn't you stop him?!" I ask furiously, She stares at me for a moment and smiles. "He's nobody just an old ex, now can you let go of me? It hurts.." I let go of her wrist, am I...getting weak..?

I walk back to the room and get dressed. "Where are you going? I thought we were gonna have breakfast together." I stop before opening the door, "I'm gonna head out for a little, I'll see you later." I say dryly as I walk out of the door before she can speak.

{hellooo Mrs.creator here 👹 sorry this one's a little raunchy, I had this idea in my head for a while I hope y'all enjoyed it}