Making your heart race

{hellooo mrs.creator here👹, ⚠️from here on out, the chapters will be VERY smutty⚠️ there will be a lot of nasty words and all that biz so warning for people who don't like stuff like that}

Your pov-

You fall asleep, dreaming of him. He rubs his hands on your thighs, moving them up further and sliding your panties off.

He kisses down your stomach, making his way to your pussy and kissing your thighs before licking your pussy lips. Your eyes shoot open, you're sweating profusely. You sit up and look around, he isn't in the room, he must be out or something. You look and see a sandwich on the nightstand. You're so happy, that sandwich looks delicious, you pick up one of the slices and taking a bite out of it. "Mmm~"  you set the slice down and get up, walking to the door and opening it. You see Jeff on the couch watching Tv, you walk over to him and wrap your arms around his neck from behind. "Why aren't you sleeping?" He turns to you and smiles "I already did." You giggle and sit down on the couch with him. "Wanna come with me?"

Jeff pov-

When I brought the her food, she was already asleep. She's sweating a lot, sounds like she's...moaning? I shake my head and watch her sleep before walking out of the room.

"Wanna come with me?" She turns towards me, "where are we going?" I smile and hold up my knife, "out." She smiles back to me and kisses my cheek before going back to my room. I follow her and watch her change her clothes. She changes into a dress "wow." I admire her beautifully sculpted body. She holds up her knife, "alright, I'm ready~" I laugh and we walk out of the house. We walk through the woods to the neighborhood. She points to a house, "how about this one?" I grin, "want me to show you how it's done?" She laughs and we walk to the house. We climb through the window to the bedroom. I point to the sleeping child and make a neck slicing motion. She giggles quietly and I walk to the kid.

Your pov-

He walks over to the sleeping child, you don't really care about others anymore, you learn to not give a fuck your whole life. Jeff actually makes you feel alive!

He jumps on the bed, the child waking up. The freighted look on the kids face sent you into a laughing fit. You stop laughing and watch the master at work. He smiles and held his knife up to the kids throat. "Go to sleep." His words made your knees weak, his voice is so deep but soft? it gave you butterflies. He stabs the kid in the throat. The blood splattering on his white hoodie, and some getting on your clothes also. "Watch this y/n" you get closer to the dead child and watch him carve the eternal smile on the kids mouth. You snort "y'all look like twins." He smiles at you and hops off the bed. You wrap your arms around his neck "You look sexy covered in blood~" he smirks back, you kiss him deeply, feeling his tongue on yours. He hums and pulls away. "Your turn."

Jeff pov-

After our short make out sesh, we walk to the parents room. She walks in the room and grabs the man laying in the bed.

She looks back at me. I hum and watch her cut his eyes out, her hands and dress covered in blood. She looked beautiful. She holds up the eyes and lines them up with hers, we both laugh and walk out of the house. We walk around for a bit before making it to another house. "Hm... I used to know these people." I look at her "really? Who were they to you?" She shrugs and she starts to climb through the window, I follow behind her. I can see everything perfectly, her ass and all it's glory. I try and look away but, I can't help myself I'd love to fuck her right now. When we make it to the window we climb through and see a child sleeping. I sit on the floor and take a breather, I had to hold my boner again! but it wasn't as noticeable since it was dark. She steps in front of me, "after you~" I smile and do my routine and so does she, we walk out of the house and she takes me behind the house.

Your pov-

You can see his boner perfectly. He can't hide it well and it makes you giggle. You take his hand and lead him behind the house.

You whisper to him, "you're hard again." His eyes go wide and he blushes. "Why don't you do something about it?" He shrugs "well... I can't just do it right here..." you drop to your knees, and look up at him from his crotch. "I'll do it for you then." He sighs and grabs your head "fine but don't be mad If choke you a little." You grin and unbutton his pants. You start to rub his hard on, it twitches under your touch. You kiss his cock through the cloth, he lets out a small sigh as you breathe on it. You pull his underwear down and admire his length, "wow...you're big." You look up at him and he smiles, "yeah, I am." You lick up his shaft up to his tip, tasting his precum. You take all of him in your mouth, his tip sinking down your throat. You gag slightly but you get used to it. You start to bob your head slowly but soon quickening your pace. He groans and throws his head back.

Jeff pov-

Oh fuck her mouth feels so good! I grip her hair and start to face fuck her. My dick going in and out of her mouth swiftly.

I groan and I feel myself get closer to cumming, "fuck! I'm gonna cum..." I release down her throat, letting it all out. she pulls off my cock and shows what I done to her mouth. I blush and watch her close her mouth, "oh, don't swallow that..." she smirks and opens her mouth "too late~" I roll my eyes and watch her get up. Mmm I want to do something to her too~ I grab her and flip her so she's the one against the wall now. I grab her hips and kiss her neck, biting it and licking it. I move my hands to her boobs, grabbing a hand full of both. I move one hand to her pussy, feeling it already dripping wet. I whisper in her ear soft and low "You're so wet~" she whimpers and moves her panties to the side. I rub her clit before moving a finger inside her, sliding it in and holding it there for a minute. I hear her start to pant. "Let's finish this at home." She nods and we walk back to the house. Once we arrive at the house, we walk to my room and she drops her dress so it falls to her feet. I go to her and start to kiss her roughly, loving the taste of her lips. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me, setting her on the bed and sliding her panties off. She takes her bra off and I take my hoodie and shirt off. She leans up and starts to kiss my neck, leaving hickeys.

{this one's gonna be long folks 😏}

I groan and push her back down. Getting between her legs and starting to kiss her thighs. Leaving bite marks and hickeys behind, I look up at her before licking her clit, she lets out a gasp and grabs my hair. I smirk and eat her out, her juices soaking my face and tongue. "Mmhm! Put it in...don't make me wait." I pull away from her pussy and look down at her.

Your pov-

He looks down at you, he looks so sexy. He gets off the bed and goes to his dresser. You look at him confused for a second then notice what he was fiddling with.

You lay back down once he gets back on the bed. You watch him put the condom on and you open yourself to him. He rubs against your pussy before sliding inside. He lets out a sigh as you toss your head back. He fills you up completely, he starts to rock his hips. You moan, he leans down and starts to kiss you, holding the back of your knee. You wrap your arms around his neck, and kiss him back roughly. "Mmph! Ah!" He pulls away and moves his hips quickly. His hips meeting your thighs with a slap each time he slams into you. He pulls out and flips you on your stomach. You prop yourself up on your knees and he slides back into you. You move your hips in sinc with his, he groans and starts to pound your pussy. Gripping your waist as his cock moves in and out of you.

Jeff pov-

"Ngh! I'm cumming!" I feel her cum with me, her walls clamping down on me tightly. Her back arches and I feel her whole body tremble.

I slowly pull out of her, I take the condom off and lay down with her. She cuddles close to me and we both pant heavily. I pull the blanket over her and kiss her forehead before falling asleep.

{WOAH FOLKS!!! This was one hella story 👹 I think Jeff is pretty hot idk about y'all}

Word count:1,626