What Now?

Watchtower

A week had passed since the Uchiha massacre and something this important had acquired the attention of all the justice league members causing them to gather at the watchtower

Batman: So it's really true

Superman: I was there myself, it was terrible. The scene he left.

Wonder woman: Do we know where he is ?

Batman: No, even I can't find him. He simply disappeared.

The flash: To think he could take out all the Uchiha's in one night. Even all of us together would struggle to do that.

Red tornado: What happened to the boy, was he not the only survivor?

Superman: He's in an apartment in New York City right now

Wonder woman: You left him alone?

Superman: I offered to let him stay with me but he refused. And sending him to foster home wasn't really an option because-

Aquaman: Because he's Madara Uchiha Son. I feel sorry for the kid, but we can't exactly have him unsupervised.

Superman: I've been watching over him, he's safe. Except I noticed something the day it happened, his eyes they were like Madara's

Batman: The sharingan

Superman: Yeah

Wonder woman: Sasuke's awakened it already at the age of 11?

Batman: I've studied the Sharingan, When a wielder of the Sharingan experiences a powerful emotional condition with regards to a person or persons precious to them, there eyes will transform into the Sharingan.

Black canary: I can't believe there all gone just like that

Black canary: I can't believe there all gone just like that. And he saw all of it happen and the man who did it was his own brother. I don't even know if even I can help him.

Green arrow : I guess you'll have your work cut out for you.

Black canary: I've been having one to one sessions with him. He's mainly going through the 7 stages of grief depression, denial, anger and guilt . But I can sense another part of it too - "Revenge"

All the leagues were shocked to hear this and there eyes widened. Superman and Batman simply just looked at each other. Everyone else just paused...

Green lantern: Look I'm going to say what we're all thinking. How do we know this won't be Madara Uchiha part 2.

The flash: He's got a point I mean, Clark with your final battle with Madara, you two had the power to destroy half the planet. You beat him, but his body was never recovered, he could still be alive.

Wonder woman: There's no way any man could have survived that fight.

Superman: Madara Uchiha wasn't "any man". He pushed me further then I ever thought possible. Sasuke won't go down the same path Madara did.

Aquaman: How do you know?

Superman: Faith

Batman: We should monitor him, just in case.

Superman: No, he needs our help and protection not surveillance. But I'll personally look out for him and teach him how to use his abilities.

Wonder Woman: I agree

Green arrow: You sure that's a good idea?

Superman: If Itachi ever does come back, Sasuke needs to be able to protect himself.

Wonder women: what can he do?

Black canary: What I've been able to find out so far. He has basic fire, water, ice and earth control and his pretty good at using lightning. But Madara had much more powers than that, it's pretty obvious that Sasuke will soon start to develop some more of his fathers powers.

Superman: After this I'll go check up on him and slowly start helping him control his abilities and any more that may develop

Flash: Thank God, all the Uchiha's didn't have Madara powers.

Red tornado: But they weren't his direct descendants. Itachi himself could present to be big problem.

Sasuke apartment

Sasuke sat on his bed just staring at the wall, deep in his own thoughts

Sasuke sat on his bed just staring at the wall, deep in his own thoughts. He would have occasional flashbacks of that night and the fear he felt that day.

Knock knock

Sasuke walked towards the door and opened it. To no surprise it was Clark in his ordinary clothes checking up on Sasuke again and bringing him some food.

Clark: Hey, i uh hope your hungry and brought some food over. This should lastly you a couple
Weeks.

Sasuke: Thanks

Clark looked at Sasuke they darkness in his eyes were still the Same as they were the day they first met. But he decided to pack the food in the cupboard, so that sasuke didn't have to.

Clark: You know if you ever want to talk, just talk I'm here for you.

Sasuke: I think I talk enough in my therapy sessions with your friend Dinah.

This was a bit surprising to Clark because he knew from Dinah (black canary) that Sasuke barely talked at all.

Clark: Ok, but I'll be here for you whenever you need me. I won't fail you, I promise

Sasuke: Thank you, Clark

Clark walked out the apartment but not before giving one last look at sasuke and giving him a reassuring smile. That everything's gonna be ok.

Author Note: And maybe it will be ok, but I guess your gonna have to read on to find out. On the next chapter of Young justice